Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   Sir, I have passed my +2 exam in 2010 but did not score 60%. Now i am appearing for improvement exam. Can i sit to write JEE/2011 exam?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manpreet

Yes you can give JEE 2011

All the best.                                                           

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

sorry man u rn't elligible for jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which college provides better placements? Ism dhanbad or the NIT`s? And why?
The rate of placements varies everywhere, no educational organization can commit hundred percent placement in all branches it is generally 85 to 95% and may be somewhere less than that as...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
It depends on the branch you take.ISM is obviously above than NIT’s but if the branch you take is low in ISM than you should take NIT.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...
You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)
Naman 2 months ago
sir which books ae best for best for jeeadvanced physics for theory and application of theory in problems
Check the link for preferred books
Avinash 2 months ago
you can also try askiitians online study material.
Arindam Gupta Roy 2 months ago
What is Myxodema ?
Myxedema is a condition marked by thickening and swelling of the skin caused by insufficient production of thyroid hormones by the thyroid gland. The function of thyroid hormones is to...
Raheema Javed 11 months ago
Myxedema (British English: Myxoedema) is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some...
Suraj Prasad 11 months ago
Myxedema is a term used synonymously with severe hypothyroidism. It is also used to describe a dermatological change that can occur in hypothyroidism, and some forms of hyperthyroidism....
Suraj Prasad 11 months ago
what a 11 th std boy to do to achieve jipmer. now i am finished 10 th . and got 9.6cgpa. next i want to take science stream. i think so.. give me a correct schedule for studying in home
Hello Student, Well you first gotta join some coaching institute. Then you are gonna have to study regularly and not waste time. Doing that you probable can get into IITs. Thanks &...
Arun Kumar one year ago
sir, please tell me how important are the marks of 12th board ACTUALLY in terms of getting admission in a good college ?? i know that we require an aggregate of atleast 60 % in PCM for...
Dear anmol verma Most of the compitative exam has minimum qualifing marks in 12th is 60%.such as in IIT JEE you must have 60 % marks in your board exma to appear in IIT JEE . most of the...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details