Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: SPCL50

Do we have pair of straight lines in our IIT-JEE syllabus? And if yes, is S.L Loney sufficient or do we need to do any other books?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes its a part of IITJEE syllabus and yes SL loney is a nice book...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

yes ,pair of straight lines is in jee slyabus & sl loney is sufficient for preparation but

if u have tym then do questions from a das gupta, also solved examples.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 5 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 10 months ago
i am presently studing in 11 icse , and preparing for iit jee ,should i change the board to cbse ??

@ prajwwal yes, u can change the board to cbse as u are preparing for IITJEE , beacuse if u are in icse also in 9 th and 10 th then u must have studied something high level than the cbse...

Umakant biswal 17 days ago

Dear Student, it does not matter much from which board you have got your inter, but it really matters a lot whether you have done a wonderful job in your academics or not, because your...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago

cbse is the best board for iit jee aspirants, no doubt. but icse board is also good. i donot think changing board from icse to cbse is good for you now, because when you change your school...

SAHIL 17 days ago
I hv got 18667 rnk in jee advanced. Now wht to do next? Should i go for counselling or drop a year? My preferred branch is Computer Science.

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. now you can get admission in ...

SAHIL 16 days ago

it means there are only 10,000 seats available in iit which are filled by results of jee advance exam in which 36000 students appear. hope i removed your doubt. let me to clear your doubt , ...

raj 16 days ago

@ geetesh let me to clear your doubt , . the total seat in iit are not exactly 10,000 its more than 10,000 . i mean if you include the new iits , that have started the operation from now a...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
Sir,I have recently given std 10texams and I am waiting for results...I want to become an IIT engineer... So what I must do? Which courses I should attempt? And in what type of college I...

Hii Contact us at 0120-4616500 and we will get back at you
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

hello, your curiyacity is very good.i like it.you must learn basics of all subjects so you learn first basics.and learn topic wise preparation and revise them in free time.remember formulas ...

raj 3 months ago
Sir i have passed 12 this year with 91% iqualified jee main with159 marks but could not clear advanced .my teachers are suggestig me to drop this year but i m worried about that. I have...

Dear Student, You must visit the official weblink of any NIT and get to know the current status of merit list and cutoff there, and also about the availability of a seat as per your score...

Aneesh Sehgal 14 days ago

i think you should take admission and not drop a year. your marks in mains are also good with which you can easily get a reputed good branch in an nit also. as many good options are...

SAHIL 16 days ago

i hope you should take admission in nits and not to drop a year.you can easily get admission. best wishes to you

vikas 16 days ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off