ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Do we have pair of straight lines in our IIT-JEE syllabus? And if yes, is S.L Loney sufficient or do we need to do any other books?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes its a part of IITJEE syllabus and yes SL loney is a nice book...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

yes ,pair of straight lines is in jee slyabus & sl loney is sufficient for preparation but

if u have tym then do questions from a das gupta, also solved examples.....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about...

Good Job, Keep an eye on the counselling rounds of NITs and be a little more pro-active in finding out the details of some other institutions too to make a choice for admission, you may try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 2 months ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 2 months ago
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma yesterday
Which one will be a better option chosing iit bombay with mech. or roorke( or karagpur ) with cs.??

It depends on which you are more into. CS got huge placements everywhere. No doubt about. All the three got good infrasturcture but when in comparision IITB has top placement whether it is...
  img
Avinash 14 days ago
i got 91.6% and best 4 subj. 96.5% plz suggest me some gud colleges through these percentage.... reply as soon as possible!!!!!!

To get admssion in some top institution in India you need to appear for different engineering exam. However there are few instittion who take direct admission on basis of 12th reults. You...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

I THINK U MUST TRY FOR upes dehradun , AND JAYPEE NOIDA THESE COLLEGES can take admission on board percentage may be jaypee noida may offer scholarship on basis of ur percentage APPROVE IF...

ng29 one month ago

these are good colleges among private ones , but if u get bits than leave these as bits is best among all its good that u have applied for upes dehradun , its good clg in terms of...

ng29 one month ago
I am getting 88 in JEE main and expecting 93% in CBSE boards.Which colleges i can get?

if u r general category then no hope for nits or iiits as cut ogg is 105 but dont loose hope as this year paper was tougher than previous ones u can try for bitsat , ipu , upes , jaypee...

ng29 one month ago

if u r a general category candidate,u cant get iiest,shibpur evn thru state quota APPROVE IT useful

Arijit Saha one month ago

as iiest,shibpur will be admitting students 4 the 1 st tym thru jee main....u will only get 2 kno abt the opening and closing ranks once the counselling starts...till den hope 4 the best... ...

Arijit Saha one month ago
View all Questions »