Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Do we have pair of straight lines in our IIT-JEE syllabus? And if yes, is S.L Loney sufficient or do we need to do any other books?

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear student,

Yes its a part of IITJEE syllabus and yes SL loney is a nice book...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

yes ,pair of straight lines is in jee slyabus & sl loney is sufficient for preparation but

if u have tym then do questions from a das gupta, also solved examples.....

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
can u provide me with some skills whic are to be handled at the time of jee

Please refer to the below mentioned link: http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago

hello,dear student first thing you must remember is to do hard work.you must not be confuse during the exam. be confident but not over confident.do not be nervous.practice previous years...

SONALI 2 months ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 10 months ago
will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered in jee mains ranking? will 12 th marks be considered ...

Yaa!! they will be considered in both IIT JEE MAIN & ADVANCED RANKS so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

Yana they will be considered in both iitjee main and advanced so don't ignore boards (if u were planning to ignore them at all) u should be in top 20 percentile to be promoted to advanced...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

12 th marks will be considered for only jee mains ranking and as a criteria for qualifying to write jee advanced(i.e. to get int top 20 percentile or to get 75% above marks).. but they...

Mohit Kumar 4 months ago
Which is better IIIT Allahabad – IT or NIT Delhi – CS ?

NITD_CS
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

both are standard, go for the one you are intrested in, if CSE is your interest then go for NITD else IIIT allhabad is best

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago

For IT IIIT allahabad is the best.It has great coding culture.

vb 10 months ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit

if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance exams.in addition to these...
  img
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago

No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
  img
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago

These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
  img
Parvez ali 2 years ago
Which all exams are required to be an aerospace engineering? Is there any olympiad exams for this engineering?

The exam conducted for aerospace engineering is IIAEE = Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam. There is one olympiad known as National Aerospace Olympiad. :)

Neeti 9 months ago

Check the site iiaeit.org , you’ll get everything there :)

Neeti 9 months ago

Where will it be conducted

VINEETH N 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• View Details