ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Can we print the online application form and personally submit it at the zonal iit- ie- iit mumbai in my case along with the required fees?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I dont think its possible you can confirm by calling to the concerned IIT....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 3 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash 3 days ago

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
I passed class 12 th in 2014 cbse, and i attempted jee mains without giving jee Advanced cos i took up any coaching., I got 180 in mains but i left the seat and took a drop for an attempt...

Yes you are eligible to give and this will be ur last chance. Criterion 3 – Number of attempts. A candidate can attempt JEE (Advanced) a maximum of two times and that too in...
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Plz approve if you are satisfied with the answer. All the best.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

img
Avinash 12 days ago
i got rank of 2400 in sc category of jee advanced examination of 2015 could i get any seat in iit’s and in any branch ??

You can be in prep course.. Pls provide your marks....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 days ago

i got 67 marks or some around 70

akon rocker 2 days ago
I am getting 88 in JEE main and expecting 93% in CBSE boards.Which colleges i can get?

if u r general category then no hope for nits or iiits as cut ogg is 105 but dont loose hope as this year paper was tougher than previous ones u can try for bitsat , ipu , upes , jaypee...

ng29 one month ago

if u r a general category candidate,u cant get iiest,shibpur evn thru state quota APPROVE IT useful

Arijit Saha one month ago

as iiest,shibpur will be admitting students 4 the 1 st tym thru jee main....u will only get 2 kno abt the opening and closing ranks once the counselling starts...till den hope 4 the best... ...

Arijit Saha one month ago
sir i got 45754 rank in ipu ….is it possible for me to get admission in any colleges under it.

Please refer to IPU website for detailed cutt off marks. you will get a seat...
  img
Amit Shekhar 9 months ago

You are talking about IPU Berlin? or is it typing error..I mean did you want to type LPU...whatever...you simply visit the official website of the university and get to know the information ...

Soneel Verma one month ago
View all Questions »