DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Can we print the online application form and personally submit it at the zonal iit- ie- iit mumbai in my case along with the required fees?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

I dont think its possible you can confirm by calling to the concerned IIT....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora 24 days ago
My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 19 days ago
I got admission into iit madras. Can anyone guide me as on how to apply for the hostel rooms?

You will be alloted there. Do not worry about it. just chill and ready to enjoy its life. Best of luck.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

You need to visit the official weblink of the inst and get to know the requisite information,.....did you carry out a survey of the comparative analysis of some other equally good and...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Congratulations! Can you tell us about your preparation and all?

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 12 days ago
What are the placement statistics of IIIT Allahabad's 2015 passing-out batch?

Hi, This information you can easily fatch from their official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 28 days ago

Why don’t you visit the official weblink of IIIT Allahabad to find out thisinformation,....and if you surf on internet and visit the official websites of leading institutions then you may...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 12 days ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
View all Questions »