FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how to prepare for iit jee?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Find the locus of the mid point of the chord of a circle x 2 + y 2 = 4 such that the segment intercepted by the chord on the curve x 2 - 2x – 2y =0 subtends a right angle at the origin.

ohh , really?? have you even tried to draw the figure urself ??? all the segments intercepted on this curve inside the circle subtend an obtuse angle

abhidon3 6 months ago

well its a correct question

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

hey man ,, why you guyz post such a question which are either wong or incompete ,, it wastes too much time ,,,

abhidon3 6 months ago
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo 7 hours ago

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 6 hours ago
i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html The above link should help you with the books. You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the...

Yash 24 days ago

You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly....

shubham sharda 24 days ago
parabola part 4 doubts

Why tangent? It would take you more time to solve the eqn. Completion of squares of eqn of circle will give you centre and radius. (-2L,0) and radius(2L) Solve for points of intersection of...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Try finding the centre and radius of the circle. (Centre is negative and passes through origin). Also, find the point of intersection of circle and parabola, which will give 2 values. One is...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

i am not getting the answer....i have attached my approach sheet also along with the question....please look into that and tell me what is wrong.....and please give me the ANSWER....

vineet chatterjee 6 months ago
I secured 3000 rank.Where should i join?NIT surathkal mechanical or NIT nagpur computer science?

Which is better VNIT nagpur or VJTI for CS?

Darshan 10 months ago
Hi I got 200 marks in JEE Advanced in 2015 held on May 24 th 2015. what is my possibility getting into the admission into IIT?

u have very less possiblity for admission in iits so u must try for nits on basis of jee main rank else try for jaypee noida , upes dehradun , thappar university APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

less than 30% because your marks are not 45% to that of the total marks of the paper best of luck approve if useful

Gman Namg yesterday
View all Questions »