Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I HAVE SEND MY APPLICATION  FORM.  IN POSTAL WEBSITE IT IS SHOWING THIS THE FORM WAS DELIVERED BUT IIT WEBSITE THE FORM WAS NOT DELIVERED.......  WHAT DO I DO........

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey atleast wait for two or three days.

After that check the zonal website of IIT to which u had sent the form.Sometimes they receieved it early but they show it late on the website.

Mine form too was shown 'received' after three days by IIT-d on website.

So don't be impatient.

Check it atleast after two-three days.I am sure they will receieved it by then & will show it on the website.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 10 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Which college will i get if i get 160 marks in paper 2 in PwD-OBC category?

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

Hii You can get some of the mid cap NITs having BArch in their courses.
  img
Sourabh Singh 23 days ago
is classroom coaching must?or is a correspondance course good enough?

Hi Naina, Classroom coaching is must and should.....even if you are good enough to crack IIT-JEE class room coaching will enhance the rank....for good rank class room coaching is must and...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
hi want to know how many of your students have gotten into IIT till 2015.

Approx 7500 students from awaited ranks till 15000
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details