ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I HAVE SEND MY APPLICATION  FORM.  IN POSTAL WEBSITE IT IS SHOWING THIS THE FORM WAS DELIVERED BUT IIT WEBSITE THE FORM WAS NOT DELIVERED.......  WHAT DO I DO........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hey atleast wait for two or three days.

After that check the zonal website of IIT to which u had sent the form.Sometimes they receieved it early but they show it late on the website.

Mine form too was shown 'received' after three days by IIT-d on website.

So don't be impatient.

Check it atleast after two-three days.I am sure they will receieved it by then & will show it on the website.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
tell me everything regarding preparatory course in iit’s .Where do we do our next year preparations?

Hi The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different...
  img
Sunil Kumar 15 days ago

Hi Yes you have full chnaces of getting all the above. You need to score very well in the preparatory courses and based on your performance your branches will be alloted to you. So the...
  img
Sunil Kumar 14 days ago

The preparatory courses in IITs are good programme and it is based on the year long study. At the end of two semester’s based on your performance you get admission in different branches. It ...

sajid 10 days ago
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 9 days ago
Hi all, Now that I have just finished my board exams, and after a break of 3 weeks, I now plan to start my JEE preparation. I have purchased a no. of books for it and joined coaching as...

first of all rd sharma is not good book for preparation for iit exam u must prefer cengage publications books for maths , it is awesome and contains good quantity of questions with good...

ng29 2 months ago

@ng29, Thanks for the answer(approved!). However, I do know that RD Sharma is not for IIT. I only intend to use it as a stepping stone from NCERT to books like Hall Knight and GN Berman....

Amartya 2 months ago

Make NCERT books as a base and get previous years’ question papers and assignments etc so that you may practice them and come across the style of question paper, plus you need to surf on...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 days ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so cen I get cse seat in top nits .... and also is crl or obc rank considered.... or crl is jst more for obc and obc is just a nominal to know .......

sir, ididnt understand the list which brach cut off r these... pls jst tell me the top clg i get cse brach pls sir...

2015 years ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
i have scored 184 marks in MAINS AND EXPECT 94% MARKS IN 12TH BY CBSE WHAT IS MY EXPECTED RANK IN MAINS SCORE

Go to this link and try to find out everything you want to know about your JEE Main 2015 performance....
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

ur rank will be around 3500-4200 bcoz last year my friend scores 195 in main and 95 in board and his rank was 2000 now he is in nit jaipur CSE and i am telling u dis so that u can have an...

ng29 2 months ago

Good job ---for your sscore in JEE and +2 board. You can try visiting different leading institutions to find out the relevant information related to admissions and hence get a seat at any...

Soneel Verma 23 days ago
View all Questions »