• OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR THE IIT JEE?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The best time to start preparation is at the beginning of 11th class. Students are fresh after the break after boards and a lot more can be learnt. Students who start late often end up leaving some key topics of 11th class JEE syllabus. Also, if you start your preparation in 12th class then the amount of hard work is increased manifold due to additional pressure of 12th boards, so chances of getting a high rank in JEE are decreased. There is a big transition from the mugging up study of 10th class to more understanding based study of 11th class. So you shouldn't get bogged down by seeing the level of complexity in JEE exam.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 13 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 13 days ago
Hello Sir, how can i preapare for Jee mains 2016 to score max. marks as i have wasted my whole 11 th class as well as summer vacation and now i m getting frustated... please help me as i...

beta tum ye batao ki tum kya koi coaching jaate ho agar haan to wahan us course ko jion karo jo 11 aur 12 ka syllabus ek saal mein karate ho jahaan tak books ka sawal hai jee main ke liye...

rohan 9 months ago

FIRST YOU SOLVE ALL BASIC CONCEPT QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU SOLVE HIGHER LEVEL QUESTIONS FOR EXAMPLE FIRST YOU PREFER USS-1 AND USS-2 BOOKS AND THEN SOLVE DC PANDEY,ANURAG MISHRA,CENGAGE...

Mitesh Rathi Classes 9 months ago

@rohan Sir me aisi koi coaching nhi jta...Only self-study pe dependent hun....And R.D. sharma objective or sirf board vaali....

Sankalp Tiwari 8 months ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee

Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh one year ago

Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...

RON one year ago

It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.

Shivang Chaubey one year ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?

It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
  img
Avinash 11 months ago

Can I get CS in any NIT?

Radhika Parihar 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series