USE CODE: SS10

what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir,i am expecting my jee advanced rank to be above 700 ,are there any chances for me to get into any iits

yes sure riya if your rank is above 700 then you can easily get into a very good iit and in a very good branch also.this is because in iit they are near about 10,000 seats so students rank...

SAHIL 23 days ago

Dear Friend, if this may be the score then there is no second opinion about it that you may certainly get a seat at an IIT and it would be your choice only whether to join at there or at...

Aneesh Sehgal 18 days ago

@ riya yes, easily u can get into any iit , specially in iit delhi and bombay , the seats in iit are 10k except the new iit , if the new iit wl also add then that will reach upto 15k around ...

Umakant biswal 23 days ago
I got 102 for JEE(main) 2016, which is above the cut off score for general. I belong to OBC-NCL category and i have applied to JEE(main) under that category. I wish to apply to...

@ ganga no, u should have to apply under that catagory which u already mentioned in the jee main application form , otherwise the candidature will be invalid , beacuse at the time of...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I guess you will have to apply under general category as you have stated that you do not have your category certificate with you...do well, get god marks and be sure you make it at an...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

I am sorry to disagree on these lines,.....won’t it be a case of forgery?....and what if the student fails to produce category cetrificate? won’t this be depriving a category candidate from ...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

One can attempt JEE mains for thrice and Jee advance for twice and that too in subsequent years back to back, and you may follow these tips for preparation –Stay focused on your studies and ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago
my jee main score is 110 and cbse board % is 91%.can i get any nit any branch

Even though you have a great class 12 score but having 110 marks makes your rank >10000 making it difficult for you to get into NIT , but you can obviously apply and follow up till the last ...

medha 10 days ago

please visit the below mentioned link to use the college predictor http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html please post if you have still some doubts thanks

SAHIL 15 days ago
What is OSI Reference Model ??

The Open System Interconnection reference model was created by the International Organizaiton for Standardization (ISO) to provide a model that network vendors could follow when developing...
  img
Deepak Patra 7 years ago
which one most importent topic in chemistry for jee

Hi, The most important section (not tpoic) as per weightage is organic chemistry. We can not choose any specific topic as the question paper may not consist that topic but the no of...
  img
Yash Baheti one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 1,500 off
USE CODE: SS10

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 1,500 off