Continue Shopping

what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
HEELO SIR I AM BELONG TO OBS-NCL,I AM GETTING 75 MARKS IN JEE MAIN 2015,AND I AM ELIGIBLE FOR JEE ADVANCE 2015,CAN I GET IITs OR I GET NITs?

No chance of NITs but try hard for good score in JEE ADV, then you can get IITs..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as u are on the line of cut off , chances of nit or iiit are very less as they get filled at earlier marks but congrats as u had qualified for jee advanced , prepare fo it as for ur...

ng29 2 months ago

To get into an NIT one needs to ppear in JEE Advance and that too with wonderful performance....that means you are not able to get into an NIT at this point of time...yes, you can go for...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 8 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 16 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 15 days ago
I have got 89 marks in JEE mains and 76.45% in gujarat board. What will be my predicted AIR?

There are minimal cances to get qualified with the given marks range.
  img
Avinash 17 days ago

Use askiitians.com rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar 17 days ago

Your JEE score as well as board score is not much encouraging if you are a candidate with general category, if you have a category, then there may be some hope, anyway, i will suggest to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
reproduction in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
srgfgffsdfa

Plz ask a valid question ,use resources properly.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

What do you mean? Ask questions clearly so that we can gie answer..

Adarsh 12 days ago

this forum is not for fun plz post questions properly...

Prajwal Kavad 13 hours ago
If i am getting computer science in both dtu and nsit and my rank in jee advance is near 4300, so sir what do you suggest should be the best option, i.e, joining iit with a core branch or...

If you are having 4300 in JEE ADV...than go for IITs... You may get CSE in lower IITs, Electrical engg or Electronics integrated.. GO FOR IITs,,,,
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago

sorry sir i got a bit mixed up with words. i meant to say that should opt for courses like mining, geophysics etc in the old iits or a cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia 6 days ago

thank you sir for your kind answer, but what do you suggest sir that should i take up a core branch in the older iits or take cs/electrical/mechanical in the new iits

Mehul Bhatia 6 days ago
View all Questions »