USE CODE: suraj30

what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i got 486178 air in main n 31793 sc rank.. plzz tell me best college for me..

Choose any best college near by you.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

There is a wide range of insrtitutions where you may get admission, and almost every college/university today claims to provide quality education using ultra-modern methods of technology...

Mohit Kumar 3 days ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar one month ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 8 days ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
Sir, Thanks for your reply, If ECE is not so good then what about “Computer Science and Engineering” As I also got provisional admission in CSE at Amity University-Noida, Or inform me about ...

Dear anushka CSE is a very good branch, in fact the best branch now a days In CSE, you will learn both hardware and software regarding computers In IT, its mainly only software part. For...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
Who is the CEO of Microsoft?

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000. Ballmer is the second person...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
HAI......... I WANT TO GET A BETTER RANK IN THIS IIT JEE. CAN U PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BOOKS

for physical chemistry preparation you prefer OP Tondon ,organic chemistry – arihant prkhashan,inorganic – J.D lee,physics – hc verma concepts of physics,for maths you refer rd sharma and...

KALYAN one month ago

dear lavanya, presently where are you studying ...if you are studying at corporate colleges like chaitanya and narayana then you can follow a schedule or if you are studying in any other...

KALYAN one month ago

IIIT RK valley is also a good institution you better continue in that institute if you want to terminate from rgukt rk valley then you should write jeemains.to get good rank you must have...

KALYAN one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off