Get extra R 3,750 off

what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir/mam i want to ask is zero even or odd or both or none which one should i consider
hi gaurabg zer is considered as a even number. a number is considered as even if it is divisible by 2 exactly. only due to this reason we consider zero as even thanks post if still some...
SAHIL one month ago
Hello Gaurang , According to me zero should be considered as even ,because of its divisibility by 2 , as we know a number is said to be even if its divisible by 2.
jus one month ago
Hi Gaurang According to me an integer is odd if dividing it by 2 does not yeilds an integer but on dividing 0 by 2 we get an integer “0” so 0 is even
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
which book should we prefere for trignonmetry for 11 th and 12 th other than R D sharma?
@ drumil Kindly mention for what purpose – board and school level or entrance level . If entrance then , frst of all ncert is most important for jee mains , after that u can go with...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
you should prefer complete course iit mathematics of tata mc graw hill publishers. not only for trignometry it is overall a best book for iit jee advanced preparations regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
if the roots of the eqn (a-1)(xsquare+x+1)square-(a+1)(xraise 4+xsquare+1)=0are real and distinct ,then’a’=?
By mistake.
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sourabh Singh one month ago
nit raipur vs iiit jabalpur which is better..? please reply soon
The problems of good faculty is always there. Franckly speekng, this problem is also present in the newer IITs. Now you can image. In B.Tech, don’t entirely depends on the faculties.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Choice is yours. I will suggest you to go through the official website of jee mains to see the previous year opening and closing rank for different rounds. Thanks.
NIT R is older institute and hence is equiped with the all the facilites. All is Well.!!!!
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
How to prepare for aiims from class 11 mentally . And please tell about how to get ready to face difficulties in science stream.
Hello Student You can read whole article about it here More of the techniques you can find here...
Anjali Ahuja 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts