what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A unit vector in xy-plane that makes an angle of 45(degree) with the vector i(cap)+j(cap) and an angle of tan(inverse)(4/5) with the vector 3(icap)-4(jcap) is...

Hii Use dot product in each case to find out the magnitude of respective axis values. Two conditions are given and so we have two variables to find out which is very easy to find now Thanks
  img
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago

Thankyou........!

Pritesh 2 months ago
Please give answer

So e^-x = 1 – x + (x^2 / 2) …... Put x=1 in above both equation and once add and once substract you will get required I hope hint is helpful Thanks...
  img
Nishant Vora 22 days ago
Hi, I am preparing for JEE 2016.But I don't get time for studies as going to college and coaching takes much of my time.Please suggest me how to study ,how to manage time and how to avoid...

Hii Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level...
  img

Hii Thanks for your equivocating response. It’s appreciated . Keep on posting for more queries and we will revert back to you promptly in this manner. Thanks n Best of Luck. . . . . .....
  img

Thankyou Sir for your invaluable advice.....

Sachin Kamath 2 months ago
Sir, Iam A mecahnical engieering Graduate targetting GATE 2015. Can i know which IIT is best for postgraduation in Thermal Field??

Hi, Go for IIT Bombay or IIT Delhi, if you look for a good placement. IIT Kanpur is also good in terms of education level....
  img
Shobhit Varshney one month ago
What is the final product when ethyne reacts with HCN? Is hydrogenation of alkenes and alkynes a syn addition?

1 CHCH +HCN ----------CH2CH(CN) 2)Yes hydrogenation of alkene is a syn addition.The unsaturated substrate is chemisorbed onto the catalyst, with most sites covered by the substrate. In...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 days ago

img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 days ago

Please explain in detail how adsorption is related to syn and anti orientations in reactions.

Himaja 4 days ago
cosA + cosB – cosA+B = 3/2 show that A=B=60 degrees

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, Write a+b as pi-c. As they are angles of a triangle. Put the value and simplify. You will get CosA+CosB+CosC= 3/2. This is possible only when each of them is ½ of every angle is...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »