USE CODE: asknikunj

what are the main areas of concentration for the JEE

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

IIT JEE Math: algebra,coordinate,calculas

IIT JEE Physics: optics, mechanics,magnetism,electricity

IIT JEE Chemistry:organic and physical

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

i belong to a.p state board our 12th marksheet contains aggregate out of 1000 but the board cut off are given out of 500 how are marks reduced to 500 for board which gave toral marks out of ...

@ sourabh yes , u are elligible for the jee advanced 2017 as your percentage is above 75 , thats the only criteria required for the attemption for jee advanced 2017 . and about that 500 and ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal one month ago
im not able to understand the concepts of jee there is very less time left what to do ?

@ pramod donot distract at this point of time , thats the very imp thing . while attempting the exam every person have some strong part as well as some weak part . so, if u have not...

Umakant biswal 19 days ago
with 127 in jee mains and 88% in cbse board can i get into IIIT DELHI. i m an obc candidate and my hs is Bihar

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Score in board as well as in JEE mains is pleasing, additionally there is a category benefit, but to predict anything at this point of time about an institution or about a branch may not be ...

Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
i got neet all india rank 208303 and category rank 17496. my percentile is 71.439. however i m not eligible for counselling under 15% all india quota seats but qualified d exm. what cn i...

@ aakansha sorry , there is no chance with this . there are a very few seats avaliable in govt colleges , and all india rank above 1.5 lakh are not considered at all . but the chances of...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
i scored 48 in wbjee pcm what will be my predicted rank?

Dear Student you may get your probable rankl using askiitians rank predictor and for being sure to get a seat at onenof the leading institutions like NITs etc, you must be wary of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago

hi adrika your rank will be near about 35000. visit website daily for latest news regarding various exam best of luck thanks and approve my answer

SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off