Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

which book physics book is best for preparation for IIT JEE that gives concepts as well as problems

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

HC Verma without any doubt is the best.

Well if u want other than books written by DC Pandey, Physics for competition by G.C Agarwal, also Resnick Hallidey but just use it for theory not for solving questions.

5 years ago
										go for arihant DC pandey 

5 years ago

H.C. Verma is good.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 10 months ago
Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

I may recommend the following books for extensive learning: S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry] Hall and Knight [algebra] Arihant [calculus] Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like – S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for...

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 10 months ago
Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 4 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 3 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 9 months ago
Sir/ma’am im poor in 11th class concepts i want to crack jee main 2017. What should be my preparation plan from 12th class . Is it possible in 10 months?? Please help mei study in hostel.and...

Dear Student, i am happy to learn that you are quite concerned for your future ,plus you have clarity of thought about your plans but please be clear that by just worrying about future...

2016 years ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
what is the scope and career future of those candidates opting basic sciences in IITs/

Go changes either going for higher studies or for job.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Man I think that you should take a good branch in NIT I hope you are getting one as this branch has no scope you will regret your decision of taking this.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

Thanks, Sir Are basic courses very much sought-after in IIts?

rakesh chandra 10 months ago
I am studying in computer branch of diploma. Can I join NASA???

Dear Student, You get check periodically on careers@NASA and can look for any oportunity meeting your qualification. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off