ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir I need some advice. I am currently in class 11th and I am a JEE Aspirant. As my class 11th is in its last stage I have analyzed that I have strengthened my Physics and Chemistry but I...

Hi, Take a good book and read the theory and solve questions. Refer what ever notes you have, read a concept anmd solve questions on it. Than move to next concept. This method will help you....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago

Hello Student, If you are dedicated to learn them you can start practising these chapters after your board exams. First complete ur board exams because they are also equally important. Then...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
if i crack iit jee main xam can i seek admission in iit for btech

Dear student, You need to qualify JEE mains for NITs and JEE advance for IITS
  img
Nishant Vora 25 days ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS 25 days ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 19 days ago

focus on ipu and viteeee approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 19 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 19 days ago
Is solving hall and knight completely for algebra sufficient for jee main and advanced 2015??

Hi, Yes. Solving any specific book on JEE Advanced completely is sufficient for JEE Mains as well as Advanced. But remember you must completely understand each problem. At last to check your...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago

thank u sir..

vineet chatterjee 5 months ago
where ntse study material for aAndhrapradesh stare for the first stage ?

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, We are unable to understand your querry. Please post your querry again so that we can answer it....
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago
i am a student who secured 96.2% marks in my board. i secred 8582rank in eamcet, in aieee i secired 181 marks . can please tell me can i attempt for iit jee 2010

hi satyapreet, ur past performance shows u r realy a sincere and bright student,definitely u should attemt for jee next year.Let me make one thing clear u have the potential AND U CAN CRACK...

askiitian expert akshay singh 5 years ago
View all Questions »