ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
PLEASE help me in preparing for JEE advanced exam and may I request you to suggest me the best reference books?

Hi.. You can start preparing for the jee advance. If you are currently in 12 th , since you have just an year left, you need to cover up the course in such a way that the study should be...
  img
Sakshi 20 days ago

You better focus on PCM and effective spped to answer MCQ based previous year’s question papers...you can download them from weblinks of IITs/NITs and along with that keep on visiting the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

Organic chemistry – sn sanyal and himanshu pandey inorganicchem- jd lee and k kumar(grb) physical chem- rc mukherjee maths – NEW PATTERN MATHEMATICS BY SK GOYAL physics – Anurag mishra...

ng29 19 days ago
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

It is based on AIR and do not get distracted by petty issues, just check out where do you stand – - in or out, if it is a green signal into IIT./NIT then it is quite good or thereis no...

2015 years ago
Hi! Sir,I had passed XII in 2015, and given Improvement in 2015. I had also applied for JEE MAIN but didn’t qualified, I want to ask you that can i apply for JEE MAIN in 2016 or i have to...

its better to join this time coz next year there will be only Jee for you , and you also would be bored of reading the same things for a third time

2015 years ago
which is the most important as well as scoring topics in jee for physics chemistry and maths?

for chemistry its surely qualitative analysis

Kavach Gupta one year ago

for maths its coordinate and for physics its waves and thermodynamics

Kavach Gupta one year ago
sir i want to score good rank in jee main? there is only 5 month left what will i do? can you give a suggestion for it?

You can get a good rank in JEE main , if you put your best out in these months. Start preparing the topics which have good weightage rather than going after all the topics.JEE is always...
  img
Aziz Alam 8 months ago

I am a 12 cbse student, how will i prepare for good rank in these days, i am a above average level student?

BHAVANA RM 8 months ago
whether i should go for msc physics in nit rkl or go for cs in iiit bbsr?

If you are intrested in programming then it would be better,If you want to continue in the physics or intrested in physics then its better in msc there are many other universities which...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

if you have interst in physics then you can go with msc or you can do cs depends on your interest

sajid 11 days ago
View all Questions »