Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list
                   ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hey guys i want to know how to study for IIT-JEE (main&advanced) and which books should i refer?
First of all Join any good institute for its preparation.Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the...
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...
Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
Avinash 2 months ago
Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(
Neeti 2 months ago
what is full of form of iit?
U r in 11 standard and don't know the full form of IIT And I being in class 9 know it 😜😜😊😉. Well …..its.....Indian Institute of Technology...
Riddhi Gupta 16 days ago
sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
SHANMUKESHWAR one month ago
how would the new nit's proposed be
Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...
Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
how many times a student give aipmt medical exam
There age limit for aipmt. Therefore I will suggest you to refer our website to see the complete information regarding the AIPMT exam. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
BITS Pilani (manufacturing eng.) vs MNNIT Allahabad (production eng.) which one should I opt? plz respond as early as possible.thnks
Brother the branches you have entered both have no scope but at least MNIT is a well government established institution so take it and try to change your branch there in the 2 nd year.
Akshit Matthew 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details