ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
cept or iit roorkee or spa delhi which is best for b arch

1 st IIT Roorkee ,2 nd SPA Delhi and 3 rd CEPT. This ranking is purely based for B.Arch., taking into consideration the quality of education, opportunities provided by that branch in the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
Respected Sir/Madam, My question is regarding the enrolment procedure in the IIT’s. The question arised after i came to know about my elder sister who faced the problem. The question is as...

No, you can’t continue with the course alotte time around. That is why they ask you to fill the choice sheet carefully.If you are slide up then you have to continue with the new branch...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir I have got 5 yr M&C at IIT D , other choices which i can get are Electrical (Power) at IIT D , Electrical at IIT K , Mechanical at IIT B. Will it would be wiseful to go for second round...

last two choices could be better as they are evergreen branches.

SHUBHAM SWASTIK BEHERA one month ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal one month ago

yess, electrical n mechanical are much better options

Kunal one month ago
Q . NO . 1 ( 25 ) ½ x ( 32 ) 2/5 divide ( 27 ) 2/3 x ( 16 ) 1/4

Hello student, Please find the answer to your question below Given = =( (5 2 ) 1/2 (2 5 ) 2/5 )/(3 3 ) 2/3 (2 4 ) 1/4 =(5*4)/(9*2) =20/18 =10/9
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 days ago
sir i have passed 12 th this year with93 % from cbse board.sir i was unable to clear the advanced exam.sir i am very dedicated towards iit and next year is my last chance sir. my dream is to...

Hi, There is no need to feel low. You have one more chance and I surely you will do good. Understand that you can not go to the exam with one weak subject. You have to do good in all 3 to...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
View all Questions »