ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir iuploaded the documents tomorrow night and it showed upload succeeded but till now, no uploads are being shown when i login what to do pls tell

You have to wait atleast for one day, the status will be shown after you doucments are scruitnised by the iit, the updation of the status will take some time
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
Currently i am in first semester.and i am from A group student fwith gujarat board. For the preparation of JEE main which author book i should referred? Thank you

Physics http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-physics/ Chemistry http://www.askiitians.com/iit-study-material/iit-jee-chemistry/ Mathematics...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
Which books are the best for MCQ solving for Maths JEE( Mains) ?

O.P.Juneja and Tata McGraw Hill are very good as far as MCQ in Maths are concerned. Thaks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
I use Solomon’s and Fryhle Organic Chemistry ( Adapted by MS Chauhan ) For Jee , but as it has less questions,so which book would be better to practice problems in Organic Chemistry for JEE...

You should keep in hand the Solomon’s for Organinc Chemistry.Its pretty good for concepts. As for the questions, you can consider Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry by MS...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 days ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 5 years ago
The colour of an opaque object is due to the colour it [A]absorbs [B]refracts [C]reflects [D]scatters

It will be [A], because all the wavelengths of light are absorbed by the electrons of the opaque object, which jump to higher energy levels. However, only light of a particular wavelength is...

Devank Tyagi 10 months ago

ans. reflects the reflected rays reach the eyes of the viewer and produce sensation of tge colour of the ibject.

kumar adarsh 10 months ago

[C]reflects

Keerthi Raj 10 months ago
View all Questions »