ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   ABOUT FORM  the wrong e-mail id and general identity size photo can applicable to JEE   piz tell me hurryly !!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Nikhil,

give the correct email ID (currently used) and certainly your correct identity size photo graph,

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book to go for – ML khanna objective or subjective for jee advanced.I have less than 2 months for jee advanced.

jee adv is not easy as jjee main so one must know how to tackle new question in exam center objective questions are good but not suuficient for adv subjective que clears the concept bcoz in...

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion subjective will be more helpful for jee adv bcoz it will increase ur thinking skills and do the ques with proper time limit approve if useful approve if useful approve if...

ng29 one month ago

Start with obj and finish with subj if u have time . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
which is the best book for chemistry op tandon or r c mukherjee?

rc mukherjee is the best for physical chemistry it contains good quality of questions that r asked generalli in jee advanced solve rc mukherjee with full efficiency and dont leave ur doubts...

ng29 one month ago

Yes RC Mukherjee is best for physical chemistry . U can also see videos on askiitians.com . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
any helpfull tip to get minimum 100 marks in iit jee(i am candidate of reserved category)?

Hi Assuming that you have all your preparation in place there are a few tips you can keep in mind : - Go for categories/topics/questions where you are strong first. - Decide early within...
  img
Sunil Kumar 6 days ago

Go to the concepts of subjects comprehensively. Attempt previous years questions..\ Also attemt any mock tests..... These steps would be very helpfull..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 days ago
What to do for bitsat in these last 15 days to score 350 marks?

as bitsat is quite easy exam but requires a lot of speed and accuracy practice as many questions as u can in one day with propwer time limit and after analysis do tetsts same that of bitsat...

ng29 25 days ago

buy ‘bitsat 2015’ of arihant start working ASAP

Neeraja Outdare 26 days ago
Sir/Madam, i am getting only 100 marks in JEE MAINS 2015 and i expect to score 93-94 % in boards . So can i get any rank in 1.5 lakh students eligible for JEE ADVANCED after normalisation of...

Dear student, Your marks in JEE mains is around the boundary but your board percentage is very good which can make up for the other. But dont worry, this is the time when you should not...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

All the best (y)
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

yes dear, your marks are good enough for jee advance test. you should start prep immidietly.

shubham sharda one month ago
I am a student in grade 8.What are the necessary preparations to be taken from now for AFMC PUNE?

At present, concentrate on study now and try to get full marks in the subject.., think about AFMC when come in class 11.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago
View all Questions »