ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

In which years did IIT KANPUR set the papers for JEE..........???

Plzzzzzzzzzzz reply soon and give me the years plzzzzzz

only years!!!

Other valuable comments are also preferred

:D :)

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pranav,

IITK is setting up paper this year and 5 years back it also IITK set the paper. Expect a tough physics paper this year.Focus more on concepts....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

in iit 2004

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I got 113 in jee mains and 93.4% in CBSE Boards. I am from Delhi and an OBC. Can I get CSE. in DU this year?

Not sure about CSE, but you may get NSIT or DTU and their lower branches... Hope for the best.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Never give up...always look at the brighter side of life...if one chance is lost somehow, you may get ten other chances...why don’t you try at other esteemed institutions like – Sri Sairam...

Frank Defeo one month ago

the chances are very less but still don’t loose the hope best of luck

grenade one month ago
which book for physics and maths wiil be best for iit jee.

For maths you can refer arihant,RD.sharma etc For physics arihant.Try to cover each conceptual topic,two different problems from each topic. The universities which provide excellent...

abhinaipadachuru 6 days ago

HC Verma Concepts of Physics is the best book for iit Jee and for its preparation. the next good book is Sears and Zemansky:University of Physics

Vasanth Bhaskara 19 days ago

PLZ APPROVE IF USEFUL and incase any douts ask in ans box

Nicho priyatham 19 days ago
i got 54 marks in jee mains and i belongs to SC category. with 84.1% in andhra pradesh board. is there any chance to get seat in ANY NIT’S OR IIIT’S

No you have no chance to get in NIT.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

You should better try at reputed private colleges/universities as there are many renowned institutions which have earned huge regard, name and fame in the field of qualiy education as well...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

any chance IIIT or govt college.

srikanth 10 days ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a ...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad one year ago
UPTU sample papers. Can anyone solve and tell me the answers (not solutions) of these papers? the links are in the image I know it is a tedious work but it will help someone (me) :) I have...

These links are not openng..... But i am looking for the solutions... Good Luck for the exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Yes the links are not really links, they are just an image, the website was not letting me post the links on this forum, so I had to post their image

gaurav dua 2 months ago

Hmm...And thanks:)

gaurav dua 2 months ago
A woden block is suspended by light rope of lenght 0.9m vertically the block is pulled aside through an angle 60degree to the vertical and then released. the maximum velocity of the the...

Draw the FBD and use work energy theorem. Try to get the component of force acting vertically downward and horizontally.. Good Luck
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
View all Questions »