In which years did IIT KANPUR set the papers for JEE..........???

Plzzzzzzzzzzz reply soon and give me the years plzzzzzz

only years!!!

Other valuable comments are also preferred

:D :)

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pranav,

IITK is setting up paper this year and 5 years back it also IITK set the paper. Expect a tough physics paper this year.Focus more on concepts....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

in iit 2004

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is a iit jee

Hello Student, First of all it is not simply ‘a IIT JEE‘ it is “THE IIT JEE“, which is said to be world’s toughest engineering entrance exam. Clearing this exam...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
sir,when do i get the iit refund which i paid during counselling as i have cancelled the seat.sir,plz anyone there to help me........

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
respected sir,i have scored 85.2% in cbse board this year.Since i am dropping this year,please tell me the minimum no of marks that i have 2 score 2 get rank below 10000.also please tell...

You need to score around 200-230 in JEE to get a rank below 10000.Fiitjee South Delhi is a good institute for JEE preparation. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

thank you sir......

bharat makkar 4 months ago
what is the use of state rank in jee mains?

JEE Main State Rank is calculated by taking into account the performance of student in JEE Main and the qualifying examination in that state. JEE Main State Rank will be considered when...
  img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

Can a state rank of 1700 get me into a good branch at NIT CALICUT?

Harikrishnan M B 5 months ago
which are the best engineering colleges for computer science in terms of best placements and future salary prospects

Computer Science stream seems pretty good in IIT’s, namely Kanpur,Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi.These colleges get the early campus visits from computer companies as well as...
  img
Ravi one month ago

IIT’s and NIT’s top that cateogry. Other than these collegesw BITS Pilani , IIIT Hyderabad have exceptional CS placement records. They even beat out some of the IITs on that...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

1 IIT Delhi 16.45 2 IIT Kanpur 16.2 3 IIT Mumbai 16 4 IIT Kharagpur 15.87 5 IIT Chennai 15.8 6 IIIT Hyderabad 15.53 7 IT- BHU Varanasi <15.37 8 IIT Guwahati 15.25 9 BITS Pilani 15.1 10...
  img
Harishwar one month ago
A cylindrical tube open at both ends has been made of iron sheet which is 2cm thick. If the outer diameter is 16 cm and its length is 100 cm, find how many cubic centimeters of iron has been...

Outer dia=16 Outer radius= 8cm= R outer Inner radius= Outer radius – thickness of tube= 8-2= 6 cm So, Volume of iron used= pi*h*(R 2 outer -R 2 inner )= Volume of outer cylinder-...
  img
Ravi 24 days ago

D o =16cm thickness t = 2 cm So Inner dia D i =16-4 = 12cm Length = 100cm So outer radius R o =8cm So inner radius R i =6cm So volume of tube = R o 2 h – R i 2 h Now put all the values
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago
View all Questions »