DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

In which years did IIT KANPUR set the papers for JEE..........???

Plzzzzzzzzzzz reply soon and give me the years plzzzzzz

only years!!!

Other valuable comments are also preferred

:D :)

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pranav,

IITK is setting up paper this year and 5 years back it also IITK set the paper. Expect a tough physics paper this year.Focus more on concepts....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

in iit 2004

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

what is full of form of iit?

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR 23 hours ago

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

Indian institute of Technology

ram yesterday
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 months ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 months ago
sir my 12th bihar board % is 64.2 i wanted to know how much score is required for me in jee mains 2016 to get NIT

Target for AIR atleast 25000-30000. The better the rank you obtained more the choices you will have for better college/rank. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Try to score above 190 normalized marks
  img

My Pleasure.
  img
what is the furture scope in haking

Hacking have a good scope. Many companies regares a good programing skill person, and I think that a hacker have it. Also you can go for higher studies in it. Thanks.
  img

As ethical hacking has a wider scope, so it opens a lot of career opportunities. The designations that can be achieved by the person involves: Network Security System Administrator/Manager...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

There is a very wide scope in the field of Hacking, but it has to be an ethical one, one must work for intelligence, telecom companies, Police deptt, Defence forces etc and you may be an...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Sir my son scored 5704 ranking in JEE. Please suggest few good branches-collage. He is not interested in chemical engineering.Regards

your son may get civi

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago

civil engineering ,electrical ,electronics and communications at ism dhanbad

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 2 months ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do

dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago

u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder ….................best wishes

alisha one month ago

dude, everone wan

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift