Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

In which years did IIT KANPUR set the papers for JEE..........???

Plzzzzzzzzzzz reply soon and give me the years plzzzzzz

only years!!!

Other valuable comments are also preferred

:D :)

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear pranav,

IITK is setting up paper this year and 5 years back it also IITK set the paper. Expect a tough physics paper this year.Focus more on concepts....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

in iit 2004

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I don’t have much interest in Chemistry, specially organic and its very difficult to understand. I’m not sure how will I be able to crack the entrance without it. please help!
Chemistry is one such subject which can assure you guaranteed marks in IIT JEE if you have prepared well. Most of the topics in chemistry are not very much twisted and get tested directly....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
Chemistry is the most scoring subject among PCM, in which students can get 100% if their concepts are strong. Most of the questions are easy in JEE Examination from chemistry section....
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....
Rahat S 3 months ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..
Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
Avinash 3 months ago
Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...
Soneel Verma 3 months ago
Hello Sir, I have got a BITS score 329.Can I get a seat in BITS Pilani for mechanical engineering in the third round ?
Yes, you have got a good score. There are high chances for you to get it.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have got a rank of 8799 in jee mains this year. Can I get cse at bit mesra as its cutoff last year was 8900 in 3 rd round and even higher in the 4 th.
You’ll definitly get it as the cutoff range doesnot vary much from year to year
Avinash 3 months ago
Yeah Of course you can get in there......Did you visit the oficial link of Jeemain or checked counselling rounds result? if not, then check it out ….….…...or if you want to get some...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
What are the various examinations that are conducted for good and respectable engineering college across India, like BITs,NITs,IITs etc....? Please suggest some tips to do preparation for...
All the three have their own examinations that to get qualify for admission of their respective institutes. BITSAT, JEE Mains and JEE Advanced etc., In order to get into IITs you need to...
Avinash 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details