ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   i am from OBC NCL .WHOW MUCH MARKS SHOULD I GET FOR GETTING AROSPACE ENGINEERING IN GOOD COLLEGE ? PLZ HELP ME !!! THANKS FOR REPLY !!!

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Priya

according to JEE 2010 counselling data for OBC cat  range of ranks were

IIT Bombay  347-449 (B Tech), 547-621 (M Tech)

IIT Kanpur    377-474 (B Tech), 642-669 (M Tech)

IIT madras    254-551 (B Tech), 480-635 (M Tech)

IIT Kharagpur  499-582 (B Tech), 327-690 (M Tech)

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

plz tell me the marks required for that!!!!!!!!!!!

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 16 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 15 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 16 days ago
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 3 days ago

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 3 days ago

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya 3 days ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool 6 months ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj 6 months ago
which topics in asked many times .

I think you have missed the type of exam which you are talking about
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago

MATHS:CALUCLUS,PARABOLA AND ELLIPSE(CONICS),VECTOR AND 3D,COMPLEX NUMBERS PHYSICS:OPTICS,ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM CHEMISTRY:CO ORDINATION CHEMISTRY,ELECTROCHEMISTRY,QUALITATIVE ANALYSIS

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 28 days ago
DEAR SIR , 1 . Is reciprocating motion same as linear motion .

Reciprocating motion, also called reciprocation, is a repetitive up-and-down or back-and-forth linear motion. This is the definition. Hence, reciprocating motion is a type of linear motion....
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 9 months ago

reciprocating motion is a type of linesr motion

jeeva 9 months ago
my expected score in jee exm is 85 and board % is 97 im i able to get in any nits?

No friend.. You need to qualify in JEE MAINS in order to get in any NIT.. Regards, Suprabhat Das.

Suprabhat Das one month ago

yeah u have good chances .But in 4 th round and spot round of counselling.But if u belong to ap and telangana board,your chaances are slightly less compared to other board,due to high...

imranmd 28 days ago

i belong to obc

Neeraja Outdare one month ago
View all Questions »