i am from OBC NCL .WHOW MUCH MARKS SHOULD I GET FOR GETTING AROSPACE ENGINEERING IN GOOD COLLEGE ? PLZ HELP ME !!! THANKS FOR REPLY !!!

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Priya

according to JEE 2010 counselling data for OBC cat  range of ranks were

IIT Bombay  347-449 (B Tech), 547-621 (M Tech)

IIT Kanpur    377-474 (B Tech), 642-669 (M Tech)

IIT madras    254-551 (B Tech), 480-635 (M Tech)

IIT Kharagpur  499-582 (B Tech), 327-690 (M Tech)

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

plz tell me the marks required for that!!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2nd or 3rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year? I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1st round.

If you have filled the choices properly then, the chances are very good for seat upgradation.Stay positive and hope for the best. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 14 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 20 days ago
I got a state rank of 4650 in general category. Will I get NIT trichy by HS quota? What branch?

you may not get the nit trichy but keep trying with other options open also. give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 days ago
is bits hyd cs is better or iit bhuv cs is better

Hi Varun, You should take computer science at IIT BHU. You will get good exposure of opportunity related to both academics & extracircular activities. Also the placement of BHU is better...
  img
Jitender Singh 21 days ago

he asked about iit bhuvneshwar, i suppose. If that is the case then, Join BITS HYD CS. it is well known than newer iits.

asad 21 days ago

I would say u shud go for iit bhuvneshwar.....it is better than bits hyd

needhelp 20 days ago
Sir please give order of preference - 1.nit rourkela msc maths 2.bit mesra biotech 3.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 4.nit rourkela ceramic eng 5. Nit Durgapur biotech 6.it...

1.bit mesra chemical eng (plastic and polymer) 2.bit mesra biotech 3.Nit Durgapur biotech 4.it Raipur mining 5.nit rourkela msc maths 6.nit rourkela ceramic eng Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam...
  img
Aziz Alam 12 days ago
I am expecting a 8000-10000 rank in JEE mains,where I scored 196 in mains and 93.4% in boards.How should I fill the choices in various rounds ? I mean if I choose a branch in a college where...

You should chose a branch in similar good colleges , for example in old NITs, you should give prefrence to branch, but you should give preference to nits over private or new NITs.
  img
Sher Mohammad 12 days ago
View all Questions »