Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

i am from OBC NCL .WHOW MUCH MARKS SHOULD I GET FOR GETTING AROSPACE ENGINEERING IN GOOD COLLEGE ? PLZ HELP ME !!! THANKS FOR REPLY !!!

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Priya

according to JEE 2010 counselling data for OBC cat  range of ranks were

IIT Bombay  347-449 (B Tech), 547-621 (M Tech)

IIT Kanpur    377-474 (B Tech), 642-669 (M Tech)

IIT madras    254-551 (B Tech), 480-635 (M Tech)

IIT Kharagpur  499-582 (B Tech), 327-690 (M Tech)

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

plz tell me the marks required for that!!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
I have scored 104 marks in jee main 2016 exam, and Iam expecting around 96% . Can get admission in any of the NITs

Dear Students, Now this will totally depends upon your category and the home state Rank. For General category, 104 is not the sufficient marks to get into th NITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 27 days ago

i also scored 112 marks in jee mains...tell me u r category in jee..then i will try to sure which nit u may get

ravi 27 days ago
The quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the formation of that compound from the elements". This statement is ...

The answer is Lavoisier and Laplace law : states that “T he quantity of heat which must be supplied to decompose a compound into its element is equal to the heat evolved during the...

divya 13 days ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...

No chances of Mech, ece, eee....you may get civil or chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj one year ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj one year ago
hi sir, in jeemain 2016 i got 172 ,in state board i got 95percentage in which nit i will get sir my category oc[backward class]

Hi Please follow the link. ​http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago

hi sai ganesh as your matks are good you can get any nit but you cannot get branches like computer science and mechanical. otherwise i am sure you will get a good nit. sorry but name of nit ...

SAHIL 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off