Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

5 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I am scoring 240-250 marks in advance tests at my kota coaching class.What will be my probable rank in 2017 for advance.

@ jau the ranks will be depend upon the actual difficulty level of paper , and the no of student appeared and how well they attempted the exam . so, 240-250 is a moderate score , and...

Umakant biswal yesterday
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
sir,i want to to ask you that i am in 11 class and how i will start preparation for jee main

@ chirag you have ample of time to prepare for iitjee , so, start with the ncert books right now . and join to askiitian and its test series , they will have a great benifit as they will...

Umakant biswal 10 days ago

PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK. ALL THESE TIPS WILL HELP YOU IN BETTER PREPERATIONS http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/preparation-tips/ THANKS

SAHIL 10 days ago
i m an avereage scorer and wishes to crack iit. i see iit questions aND try to solve them but i could not do them . they are hard for me to understand also when i ask teacher should i set...

Nothing is impossible, you don’t think over weakness.. You first go hard through all the basic concepts of topic and then check previous years questions on the topic.. Start with easy...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

Don’t lose heart and don’t be discouraged, be determined and never give up, sooner or later you will get results in your favour, follow these guidelines –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
Sir, i`m i great need of a good counsellor`s help.. I am an obc candidate who scored 125 in jee mains and 93.8% (469/500) in cbse board.. Since i did not take any formal coaching for jee...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Using this rank predictor will give you a probable estimate of your rank, based on previous years scores and cutt-offs. Now if you ...
  img
Ankit one month ago

HI NITIKA YOUR SCORE IS NOT VERY POOR IN JEE . YOU CAN GET EASILY A NIT. BUT IF YOU ONLY WANT TO DO CS THAN I THINK YOU CAN DROP A YEAR BECAUSE WITH SUCH MARKS YOU CANNOT GET SC.; SO IN...

SAHIL one month ago
which is the best iit coaching centre in india?

Dear aarish, As far i know, FIIT JEE is best coaching centre for IIT JEE. It has centres all over india. Its teaching quality is excellent and the material they provide is too good. Lot of...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off