Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

5 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar 3 months ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 8 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 3 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 2 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 3 months ago
HI, i got 124 in jee mains and 98.6% in ap intermediate board. Can i expect seat in any NIT

Dear student I don’t think there is any chance of getting an NIT but still you can try your luck and wait till 3 rd or 4 th cut off and that too not in core stream.
  img
Bhavya yesterday

I think u may...for more info. U should visit NIT official website... U will get contact no. too u can ask.

Rojy yesterday

Yes but the streams will be like 1. FATbelly restoration 1.science of english 1.Basic indian samosa research Etc. Hope u understand "beast" of łűćķ

rahul yesterday
How to securing a website with client SSL certificate

Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): How It Works Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology protects your Web site and makes it easy for your Web site visitors to trust you in three essential ways: 1....

Amit Saxena 7 years ago

Reason to Implement SSL in Website.. If you have sensitive data on your site, or the site is intended for a limited audience, you may want to implement user certificate authorization, which ...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Here are some guidelines for the ticket problem description: Provide your site address (URL and path) Is the server Apache or IIS? If the server is not SSL-enabled, can the server admin set ...

Himanshu Vijay 7 years ago
log 100 mode x+ y= ½ log base 10 y – log base 10 x = log base 4 find x and y

Please complete your question.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
hello sir, jee mains spot round 3 rd round counslling later and 4 th round counslling later

Your question is not clear to us. please ask again. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 7,500 off
USE CODE: Adv50

• View Details

Get extra R 7,500 off