ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

4 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
(I dont want a copy past answer please) How can i prepare for iit well .Its been 2 years me preparing for iit .Next year i have my iit jee exam .Can you give some imporatant conclusion on...

Hi, Make a good study plan Do revision reguarly and attempt as many papers as you can to test yourself. On the exam day, be cool. Don’t eat heavy, you would sleep in exam otherwise. Be...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 3 months ago

work passionately.... study by heart... nobody will ever teach u again the same topics in life... bst of luck

dhananjai tomar 3 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
Sher Mohammad 7 months ago
HELLO SIR/MADAM, I AM A 2ND YEAR STUDENT IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AT NIRMA UNIVERSITY, AHMEDABAD. I AM PLANNING TO PURSUE M.TECH IN STRUCTRUAL ENGINEERING...PLEASE GUIDE ME REGARDING WHICH...

Dear Ajay i m giving the name of few good college which offer m tech in structural engg College of Engineering Basaveshwar Engineering College Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
which book is better? 1.arihant algebra 2.tmh algebra

No doubt Arihant algebra but try Hall and Knight series also.....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Both books are better.you can go for any one of them .
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »