ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

4 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You can use askiitians’ rank predictor or you may check out the cutoff list of any IIt to get some near idea...if you cracked it at any IIT/NIT then it is really quite good, else you may...

Soneel Verma yesterday

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit 12 hours ago

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

-1 hours ago
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
CORRECT ORDER OF STABILITY IS 1. -2 CH-C(TRIPLE BOND) CH & 2. - CH=C=CH - a. 1>2 b. 2>1 c. 1=2 d. none of these

Dear Rahul, The correct answer to this question would be (b). As you can see, both (1) & (2) are the different resonance structures of the same compound. But in (2) the charge is more...

Askiitians Expert Himanshu Geed - IIT Delhi 5 years ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q73)

The ratio of number of sigma and pi bonds in N 2 and CO are ½, ½

Adarsh one month ago
I want to put my son (now in 10th Std in Coimbatore School) in FIITJEE-Chennai to make him through to IIT. Is it a right choice.

Hi Mr.Ram Prakash, In chennai it is a right choice to make your son to join FIITJEE...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago

no. there are better institutes than that!

jee king king 5 years ago
View all Questions »