Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

3 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
books for iit numericals

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
I am currently doing 3 yr diploma in Polytechnic in PSG, coimbatore. Am in the 2 nd year and would like to take up IIT JEE Main in 2016. Can you please advise if I would be eligible.

Please go through the Eligibility Criteria given below. ( Points and 1 and 2 important for you.) Note this is for 2015 so adjust everything according to 2016. 1. Date of Birth Only those...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
sir tell me about northeast nits

I am providing you with the links of all the NIT’s “mhrd.gov.in/nit” Visit this websites your doubts will be cleared and you will get a crystal clear picture
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Q1) can a second year iit student transfer his branch from naval architecture in iit madras to petroleum engineering in iSm DHANBAD? OR any other IIT’s in Chemical engineering or Mechanical...

No, Inter-IIT transfer is not feasible in IIT system. Intra-college branch changing would have been possible but if you have missed that then you have to continue with the branch in which...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Do MNIT jaipur take state rank for admission or all india rank in home state quota.please reply.It will be best if iget answer from askiitians faculty.other can also reply.

In home state quota MNIT take home state rank for admission. As you know that 50 % seats as reserved for homestate candidates, so for seat allotment in home category candidate’s home...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
View all Questions »