Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

4 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please answer this encircled question .

Hello student Please find the solution Let [tanx]= t So the question becomes For complete knowledge on this chapter Limits, continuity and L-hospital rule please see the video lecture by our...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Answer is 1/3.

agam goel 3 months ago
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 months ago
the most important reactions n mechanisms in aldehydes n ketones for jee!!??

etard reaction, friedel crafts acylation, wolff kishner reduction, fehlings test tollens test, aldol, cross aldol codensation, schmidts...
  img
Harishwar 3 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise

I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
if the straight line through the point P(3,4) makes an angle π/6 with x-axis in anticlockwise sense and meets the line 12x+5y+10=0 at Q,then the length of PQ= 132/12√3+5 132/12√3-5 13/12√3-5...

Form the eqn of a line passing through the point P(3,4) and has a slope equal to tan(theta) where theta is the angle the line makes with the positive direction of X axis in clockwise...
  img
Ravi one month ago

Hi Student Using point slope form , equation of above line is y-4 =1/ ( x-3) from Second equation y= (-10-12x)/5 Solve the 2 equation and get the point Q Using distance formula find PQ.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
View all Questions »