ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

4 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Next number 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47?

Yeah absolutely keep adding the multiples of 3 in your given series. 3+2=5 6+5=11 9+11=20 12+20=23 15+32=47 18+47=65 So the next number will 65.

vikas yadav one month ago

3 rd on1: Solution: i) t₂ - t₁ = 5 - 2 = 3 t₃ - t₂ = 6 t₄ - t₃ = 9 and so on... So let the nth term - (n-1)th term be = x. ii) Sum of all the above = nth term - t₁ = 3 + 6 + 9 + ----- [This...

second method: Series 2, 5, 11, 20, 32, 47 Find = next number In this series each digit has the difference of 3,6,9,12,15 etc.. so next series will have the difference of 18. It means next...

is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 20 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 19 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 19 days ago
Bryophytes are dependent on because?

Bryophytes require water to reproduce. The male gametes (sperm) require water to reach the female gamete. The fact that they are nonvascular plant only accounts for their small size not why...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 months ago
sir, i am Nilay frm Rajkot. now i am in second year engineering but my medical problem i dropped so i am now free for sixth months. i want to join a coaching classes. so i want to know where...

Hi Nilay, As you are in engineering second that implies you have completed your 12th two years back i hope so.... but for JEE only two attempts that too consecutively--one in 12th and other...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 5 years ago
where can i find complete key and also solutions for jee main 2014 online papers

in resonance only key is available but i want solutions

yaswanth 3 months ago

I am giving you the link below..you will get all the 3 online papers along with the solutions.Please approve my answer if you find it useful.Thanks. Since posting external URL’S is not...

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago

type “aieee previous year question papers“ .. google it and u wud find it out thr .. gud luck

maitreyee jagannath 3 months ago
View all Questions »