Please tell me a book of organic chemistry where i can clear all my concept.............  not mention a large book because i have 5 months left now...........  said that type of a book which is easy to understand means language are lucid and i can finish it completely within a month or 1.5 month.......

thanks.......                    SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

You can refer to Organic Chemistry By-O.P.Tandon

Thanks.......

Pls do reply.....

3 years ago

morrison nd boyd will be gud

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got cs in IIT Jodhpur is it a good choice

Relative to top NiITs, its at par with them. Placement scenario is also good there for CS. Thanks &Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians Faculty
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
what is the progressive wave and what is the wave’s equation?

Progressive waves distribute energy from a point source to a surrounding area. They move energy in the form of vibrating particles or fields. There are two different types of progressive...

2015 years ago
how to score above 100 in mathematics in jee advanced

There is no definite way to to get a particular number of marks.But there are methods through which you can gradually achieve a level of comfort which would be sufficient for you to get 100...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 3 months ago
When a dielectric slab is gradually inserted between the plates of an isolated parellel plate capacitor,the energy of the system decreases.What can you conclude about the force on the slab...

Dear student, The energy of the system is given by: So in the presence of a dielectric, the energy is going to decrease the Capacitance increases. The Electric field in the presence of...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 15 days ago
I got eee in bit patna is it a better college?

Since its inception in 2006 the college has been creating landmarks. Its an extension centre of BIT Mesra and all the degrees awraded are of BIT Mesra. It has a small but well planned 25...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »