Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

IS SOLVING M.L. KHANNA THE RIGHT WAY TO PREPARE FOR IIT? OR ELSE WE HAVE TO SOLVE ANY OTHER BOOKS?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Debadutta

Refer Arihant books for the preparation. these are well written books with good theory and examples

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

if i join iiest shibpur on the basis of my JEE main 2016 marks , can i appear for jee main 2017 and jee advance 2017? will i be able to take admission to a NIT on the basis of JEE main 2017 ...

YES SURE ADITYA IF YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE ADVANCE 1ST TIME THIS YEAR YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR EXAM IN 2017 ALSO.WHILE IF THIS YEAR YOU HAVE GIVEN JEE SECOND TIME THAN NEXT YEAR YOU CAN ONLY GIVE...

SAHIL 14 days ago
Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
I am now passed from class 10 cbse and my main focus is on to crack iit-jee . So , basically i am now qualifiying in class 11 and want to know that what i select a attending class or a...

Be a regular student, If focusing for IIT JEE, you need to put little extra effort too. You should follow a strategy e focused:First of all, you should be mentally prepared and keep a...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

Many students crack it with attending classes only as your basics get clear at school level. So for JEE classes it is easy to understand that. Please share your contact details so that an...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

If its possible and if you can prepare well by yourself for the school exams then go for non-attending classes for schools.. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
I have got admission in jaypee noida sector 62. I wanted to know that is the institute UGC( University Grants Commission ) affilated?

You can conform this from the official website of UGC. All these data is available there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Why don’t you check in at the official website of UGC under the list of affiliated colleges and universities and thereafter you need to check in at the official weblink of Jaypee Noida...

Soneel Verma one year ago
sir how much should i score in jee mains to get computer science branch ???

Dear Student, You should taget for AIR above 2000-2500. For Older IITs you should have even more good rank. Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

sir what about mains how many marks should i score in jee mains ?/360 ???? to get cs branch???

Dikshit Sai 11 months ago

Try to score above 280 in JEE Advanced

SHANMUKESHWAR 11 months ago
Sir, i have got 103 in jee mains and 91% in cbse.i belong to sc category.can i get dtu/nsit with cs/se/it or mnnit with it.my state is haryana.

Dear Friend, getting a seat at DTU/NSIT may be possible due to your good score as well as your category, but getting the desired branch may not be possible. It all depends on the...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

you can go to folowing link to predict your college and branch http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/opening-closing-rank.html thanks and regards sahil

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off