ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

IS SOLVING M.L. KHANNA THE RIGHT WAY TO PREPARE FOR IIT? OR ELSE WE HAVE TO SOLVE ANY OTHER BOOKS?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Debadutta

Refer Arihant books for the preparation. these are well written books with good theory and examples

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir still waiting for the iit sample papers sir kindly give some specific time about when to provide them

Dear Student, All papers are available here http://www.askiitians.com/iit-papers/iit-jee-papers.aspx thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/sample-papers.html Oh then take this link!!!
  img

Okay Which faculty?
  img
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 days ago

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad 4 days ago
hello sir, my marks in pcm are 78,64,90 respectively and jee score is 71. your rank predictor is showing my rank will be around 26k . sir is this the correct estimated rank .actually i...

Hi It has a good infrastructure for academics. It would be a good college for you. Do chose your branch carefully. What are the branch options for you there. What are the other entrance...
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

I don’t think this rank will give you CSE but My best wishes to you. YTou can anyway get very good branch. CSE branch placement is always good.
  img
Sunil Kumar 24 days ago

Hi there Are you in any category ? If so then only this is possible. You must have netered in reserved category.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
i have got an all india rank of 16512 and obc rank of 3697... so can i get a seat somewhere in the iits???

Hi, It Seems to be dificult in your case. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday

atleast in certain groups like naval engineering and architecture... or mathematics and computing... can i get a seat??

Shanmuk yesterday
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c...

Nikhilkumar K 7 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c...

View all Questions »