IS THERE ANY MEANING THAT IF  4 PEOPLE  RECEIVE THE FORM FROM BANK  HAVING CONSEQUETIVE FORM NUMBER AND POST IT TOGETHER THEN THERE  ROLL NUMBER GONNA ALSO CONSEQUETIVE NUMBER...........  REPLY FAST........  REPLY AS MANY PESON..............

THANKS..............                               SOURADEEP MAJUMDER

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

No it doesn't have any affect.

The administators of iit had their own way of giving roll no or even providing centres.

Their will be many like u and your friends who had done the whole application procedure together........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i got 416 haryana homestate obc category rank and does not get any branch in nit kurukshetra in 1 round.Will i get any branch in 2 round in nit kurukshetra.I got 1600 rank in state haryana.

You can have a look at previous year data regarding NIT Kurushetra http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/counselling/nit-kurushetra.html Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Sir, I got 92 % marks in class XII and ‘13416’ rank in JEE Main 2014. My parents got me provisionally admitted in DTU with EE branch in 2 nd round. But being a Delhi category student I will...

Branch should overseed your concern with hostel accomodation.As far as your choices are concerned, DTU EE with a possibility if upgradation is a good option. Also the option of top branches...
  img
Aziz Alam 27 days ago
Which books should I refer for preparation of AIIMS

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago

AIIMS Delhi Medical examination preparation , Handbook of biology , Solved papers of previous year etc.

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 2 months ago
View all Questions »