ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   There is a topic in 2011 jee, called ENERGETICS. What is there in this topic?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

its mainly deal energies evolved in reactions

4 years ago

thermodynamics in chemestry is energetics...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how maNY tyms a person could attempt the exam

JEE advanced can be attempted for maximum of 2 times. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 hours ago

Three attempt for JEE mains. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 7 hours ago

thank u sir and mains could be attempetd how mant times

prateek 8 hours ago

jee mains 3 times and Jee advanced 2 times,bitsat also 2 times

-29 minutes ago
how much are the minimum marks needed for getting into some decent iit

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You need 250-300 for a good branch in new IITS and >300 for old IITs and branch depends on rank. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Atleast 55% of the total marks, only then you can be in good IITs with a good branch.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 12 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 12 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 12 days ago

first complete both ncert and ncert exemplar in all three subjects then go for physics: hc verma cemistry: jd lee(inorganic) rc muckerjee(physical) resonance study material(organic) Maths;...

-34 minutes ago
i wanted to know whether doing mtech software engineering (5 year integerated course ) in VIT is good or not ??.........i also wanted to know abt its job oppurtunities and its scope?

To my mind VIT Vellore has earned a very good image in the field of education and it is a wise decision to get integrated degree from there, to find out the level of job opportunities or to ...

Aniket Bagga 25 days ago

ya VIT is not a bad collage as ppl say but it is better to go abroad for mtech than doing it in VIT to no about placement go to facebook n search for VIT students group n find about...

Nicho priyatham 25 days ago

i will recomment not do to mtech from VIT becoz it is not a brand rarher u prefer an nit or bits plz aprve

grenade 25 days ago
What are the placement statistics of IIIT Allahabad's 2015 passing-out batch?

Hi, This information you can easily fatch from their official website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 11 hours ago
I want to know about the campus placements of iit kanpur in year 2014 as well as in 2015 of civil engineering..i.e. lowest salary,average salary,recruiters companies,etc.

of course all good companies like google ,zenefits , amazon , flipkart , snapdeal offers a good package and priority for these companies is best iit thats kanpur , delhi , roorke as they...

ng29 4 days ago
View all Questions »