ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   There is a topic in 2011 jee, called ENERGETICS. What is there in this topic?

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

its mainly deal energies evolved in reactions

4 years ago

thermodynamics in chemestry is energetics...

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav yesterday

problen solving concept revealing motivation

akshat yesterday
How I can increase my problem solving speed?.....

approaching any problematic subject: Dont try to complete all theory part … generally students think to finish inch by inch of theory and derivations before starting problems but they fed up...

buddha one month ago

u must do large amount of questions while keeping timer set for each bunch of questions depends on subject and level of questions dont spend more time on questions that creeates problem to u...

ng29 one month ago

by practising large amount of good que in sufficient time

ng29 one month ago
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 11 months ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Sir,I got 53 marks in jee main. Will i get a seat in NIT?My category is Sc?

Dear Student, yes you will get it since cutoff for sc category is 50 marks and you have scored little higher than that only thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago

wats ur board percentage and ur homestate?

Arijit Saha 7 days ago
dear team my problem is that i was unable to do well in mains i am getting 141 and cbse 85 to 90 ….....i dont think i have any chance into getting gud collage i have SRM,BITSAT and NEST left...

You must prepare hard for JEE ADV, on the basis of that you can be in IIST and IISER, if interseted in merchant navy, opt TS CHanakya.... Now, think about JEE ADV only............... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

more suggestions needed please

srinivas one month ago
scoring topics in iit jee

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »