Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

can i get more info on iit jee quark courses available here...?

about whether recordings r available of the live classes , like can we choose the time when i want to listen to the classes..

awaiting ur reply..

want to enroll in that course..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

A projectile is thrown with a speed v at an angle thita with the upward vertical.its average velocity between the instants at which it crosses half the maximum height is.

Hii You can apply the very basic formula of average speed .Take them along separate vectors ,find individual distances and divide them with their velocity . You will get the answer
  img
Sourabh Singh 16 days ago
i am a class 12 student and preparing for jee from last year but i couldn’t prepare my coordinate geometry lessons. wha should i do to prepare it with continuing my 12 th lessons. how...

@ harshit Coorinate geometry is besically a easy chapter , Kindly tell me where u are facing difficulty , either in understanding a particular concept , or solving the problem or drawing...

Umakant biswal one month ago

sometimes students face such problems that they are unable to prepare a particular topic while they have try to do it a lot of times . i think you are facing the same problem. but donot...

SAHIL one month ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

Sir, I have got a seat in NIT Surathkal and also MSc Physics in BITS Pilani, Goa Campus. Which one should I join? No branch restriction.

@nikhil Kiindly mention which branch u have got in nit surathkal , only then it can be compared with bits pilani msc physics ,. from my opinion , nit surathkal is the best , if u have got...

Dear Student, actually none of the two is any less in any regard, but if you compare infrastructure, placements, teaching methods etc, then perhaps Suratkhal will be a good choice. Let me...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
What no of tests should I target taking before neet if I want to increase my score from 544 to AIR 1

@ maria Donot target AIR 1 from now , even the toppers doesnot target the AIR before the examination , and in that case if u will target then that will pressure your mind and u will get...

can someone please suggest me the best long term coaching centres in hyderabad for iit.

@ srestha THE FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COACHING CENTRES IN HYDERABAD . kindly refer to the below list 1- BANSAL CLASSES , 2- aakash institute 3- T.I.M.E 4- RESONANCE EDUVENTURES 5- FIITJEE...

Umakant biswal 24 days ago

Shreyas Patil 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off