ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Sir,i m in 12 and will appear j.e.e. And boards. Right now i m perfect in about 50% syllabus. So i m planing to prepare 25% of the half syllabus perfectly which i havnt studied.and rest 25% syllabus i will study only basicly,which is not much scoring. I m doing this to give a proper time to revision and also board. I am doing self study. So i m asking to u is this strategy is right or not. If not, then give suggestions according to my condition.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
SIR I GOT 60970 RANK IN JEE MAINS OC FROM TELANGANA , I GOT GOOD RANK IN TSEAMCET EXPECTED IN JNTUH INTERATED MTECH OF CSE AT CBIT OR WAIT FOR LAST ROUND OF JEE MAINS

In my opinion you should wait for the last round of counselling, or up to you , simply try visiting the official website of JNTUH to find out your current status and parallely you may also...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma 2 days ago
IS there any course avialable in IIT regarding Astrophysics or Aeronautics????

Which IIT you are talking about? ..Be clear....and you can check it there at the official website of a particulat IIt to find out whether there study programs are being offered over there...

2015 years ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Sir, what are the procedures involved in applying for B-Tech admission in NITs?.Please help.

counselling will start after 7 july that is after declaration of rank by cbse after that u have to fill online form for conselling and fill choices of colleges with corresponding streams as ...

ng29 one month ago

One need tyo do a wonderful job in Advanced, plus the board score has to be promising and on the top one must lie in between the cutoff list of the NIt...if above mentioned conditions are...

Soneel Verma 25 days ago

after declaration of cbse results you should fill the form of counselling and fill the choices of colleges. then as per rank you will get admission

sajid one month ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 11 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 11 months ago
View all Questions »