Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harender

Don't loose hope as 4 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

Do D C Pandey also for physics. your planning is good.just go with it

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

What is the scope of mineral engg in ISM dhanbad? Should I let it go and wait for next round?

There is a very good scope for it, make sure whether it’s been allotted to you, if yes, then i don’t think you may be able to make another choice in the subsequent counselling...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

scope is good in evrything if you are intrested , else wait for other rounds

Prajwal Kavad 7 months ago
I have got BIT Mesra-Production Engg...in Josaa 3 rd round..how is it...?.should i take it..or wait for 4 th round...in which i can get nit nagpur-(mining engg..)...which is better...??

BIT Mesra is quite good and it has earned a very good image in the field of education as wellas better placements, if you are not satisfied then you may wait for the next round, but there...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

Did you ge4t in somewhere or not? if not then consider trying at – BIT Mesra,..........................LOvely Professional Uni, Phagwara,......................Jabalpur college of Engg,...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

How is nit calicut..??i myt get biotech in 4 th round......is it better than bit mesa...???

Rahul Attrey 6 months ago
which books should i refer to for shortcuts in mathematics for jee ?

Not fair a question but seriously unfortunately for you there are no books which teaches shortcuts in MATH for jee. If you have deep understanding of the content and have the basics...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 21 days ago

I will put forth a few Tips and Reference Books to help Prepare for IIT JEE 2016. ... Mathematics : New Pattern Mathematics for IIT JEE by M.L. Khanna, ... solve questions, you will find...

Gowri sankar 21 days ago
sir, my rank is 130k in jee mains.....plz which college will I get. Also, I have taken admission in VIT mechanical And UPES petroleum and in IPU i got rank 8k. what shuld i do???? Plz Help.

UPES petroleum eng. is also a good one but after your graduation your oppurtunities will be in the region of petroleum industries in public and private sector. Untill and unless you are very...
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

ChooseVIT mechanical
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

R U DELHI OR OUTSIDE DELHI FOR IPU?

mohit vashishtha 7 months ago
Jee Advance 2015 Opening and closing Rank List I got here way2mca.com/jee2015.php

How can you get the opening and closing rank of jee advanced 2015. Still the procedure of conselling is not compeletd yet. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Ok then Its fine.
  img

This is Opening and closing rank based on fisrt round only you can view it at jeeadv.iitb.ac.in/summary-seat-allocation-round-1 in the pdf file

Mohammad Azaz 7 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...

Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
  img

My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off