ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harender

Don't loose hope as 4 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

Do D C Pandey also for physics. your planning is good.just go with it

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 hours ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 yesterday
Currently I am in 11 class.Please give me list of best books for each subject for the preparation of IIT-JEE.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/important-books.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 days ago

for solving problems .For oraganic chemistry, buy ARIHANT`S Ranjeeth Shahi for organic chemistry for concepts and GRB Himanshu Pandey for organic chemistry solving problems.(*second books...

erra akhil 11 days ago

Dear Himanshu, It is good to hear that you are preparing for jee exams and hope these books might help you out. MATHS-Problems Plus for IIT Jee by Asit Das Gupta is good and you can use...

erra akhil 11 days ago
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.

India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...

Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
if i am not a ble to clear cutt off but hold etter rank due to class 12 performance where i will got a seat

If you are not able to get cut off there are rare chances of getting in NIT’s. So try to get scholarship from top universities which provide scholarship,excellent placement opporunities....

abhinaipadachuru 10 days ago

you can get admission in the colgs which are listed in the JoSSa-2015 but not good ones

Prajwal Kavad 8 days ago

rank is calculated on combination of BOTH JEE MAIN SCORE AND BOARD PERCENTAGE

ng29 3 months ago
my son finds diffucult to physics problems can you please guide us in this matter so that he can work out problems daily.pleae give us best books for working problems chapter wise

I suggest you to first read NCERT.because reading NCERT helps to clear concept very easily and then go for HCVERMA.It is a very good book.Try to solve each and every problem of HC VERMA.It...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

IF YOUR SON PREPARING FOR IIT OR AIPMT

suman gupta 11 days ago
View all Questions »