DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harender

Don't loose hope as 4 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

Do D C Pandey also for physics. your planning is good.just go with it

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??

NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
  img
Avinash one month ago

Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...

NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
What is modular programming??

Modular programming can be used to break up a large program into manageable units, or to create code that can be easily re-used. A modular program consists of a main module and one or more...
  img
Deepak Patra 6 years ago
simple books for environmental and safety engineering..

Climate Change and Variability' Environmental Management in Practice Environmental, Safety, and Health Engineering
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 25 days ago
hi plz list the world's 10 most powerful brands?

10-year-old Google is the world's most powerful brand,followed by General Electric and Microsoft. The survey based on their financial strength and consumer sentiment : 1. Google Google,...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details