ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harender

Don't loose hope as 4 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

Do D C Pandey also for physics. your planning is good.just go with it

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i have qualified for jee mains in 2015 can i again attempt for jee advance 2016 while studying in NIT college?

of course u can re apper for jee main while pusuing ur btech in nit or any college if u get better college than previous one than must leave previous college APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

to give jee advance 2016 , u had to re qualify jee main in jee main 2016 and while studying in college . u have to re apper for jjee main and must qualify for advance APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday

while studying in nit can i reappear for jee mains again?

divya yesterday
is 10 matks required for iit jee exams or jee mains?

Year of passing of class 12 th makes the difference not 10 th . You have two chances, the year you appear for 12 th and year later....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

sir i have appered for my 10 in 2013 but fue to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gona write my iit exam in 2016 will it make any difference

vignesh 7 months ago
how to minimum qualifying marks in iit jee?

last year who had scored 130 or above were qualified but only top 8000 candidares were eligible for counselling so it is not big that u qualify iit exam if u want admission in iit u have to...

ng29 26 days ago

minimum marks for gen.-105 , OBC-70 , ST-44 . approve if useful

ankit goyal 27 days ago
hello Sir, I am a B.Tech student from cse steam and I have selected in a good multinational company and I am willing to write GATE 2010.Most of my friends suggested me to opt for the job as...

If you are from IIT then there is not write any gate exam and M Tech will not be a good choice. because after M Tech fron any IIT , the salary difference will be 5 to 8K@month only. and that...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 2 months ago
are aeronautical and aerospace engineers are one and the same or not???

Hi, Both of them are diffirent. Aeronautical Engineering focuses more on constructing skeletons of the airplanes. Aerospace involves studying spacecrafts; though it depends on the course...
  img
Nishant Vora 6 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 6 months ago

please give information about the jobs in both the stream ?????

NIRAJ TIRTHANI 6 months ago
View all Questions »