SIR I AM 12TH CLASS STUDENT AND READY TO SACRIFICE ANYTHING 4 MY JEE PREPARATION & I HAD ALREADY SACRIFICED THE FUN 4 THESE 4 MONTHS ........... ........

sir only 4 months left  ..............SIR I WANT TO GET  IN IIT ANYHOW............THAT TOO WITHIN AIR 1000

sir i am prepring 4 IIT-JEE 2011 from the following books & giving my best 4 II-JEE PREPARATION...... 

FOR CHEMISTRY: studying the full OP AGGARWAL ......and ONLY INORGANIC FROM NCERT .

FOR MATHS:studying only theory and formula part from RESONANCE PACKAGE .........and will solve the A DAS GUPTA (will complete it throughly) 

FOR PHYSICS : only & only HC VERMA througly .............

SIDE BY SIDE THE IIT-JEE PAST QUESTIONS ALSO ...............AND AFTERWARDS WILLL SOLVE THE JEE PAPERS.............

SIR ,,,,,     PLESE HELP ME ......... ...........realy need the help of u all IITIANS...............

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Harender

Don't loose hope as 4 month is enough time to crack JEE. You need to speedup your study but don't miss conceptual part. Start PCM simultaneously. Don't waste your time in confusion just start doing the things and devote as much time as you can in studies.and give emphasis on the revision. revision is very important. I have seen many students who have cracked JEE with this much time preparation. Just be consistent with your studies.

Do D C Pandey also for physics. your planning is good.just go with it

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

hello dear student, Yes , your local gurdians can sign for you on behalf of your parents , as there is a option for gurdian or parnets sign, you can clafify with iit authorities further
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
my age is 19 and i m going to give 12 th board though state board next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

READ JEE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one...
  img

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born onorafter 1 st October 1989. So for JEE 2015you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or after...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Yes , you will be eligible for the jee, you should read good books for preperation, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx, read this article all good books are mentioned in...
  img
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sir , i`m presently in class 12. I will be giving IIT in 2015. IIT was my dream since childhood but due to personal reasons i wasted my 11th and i have lot of topics pending. Now i`m very...

frankly telling getting under 500 rank is not a joke creams are selected.but ur level of ur is good provided u continue it for 1 yr continuously.forget about the past and try to focus on the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Hey,listen first you brush up class 11th topics thoroughly. Refer ncert maths and chemistry for this. Refer some other physics book for this. The reason I advised you to use ncert is that it...

Shrey 6 months ago

Also if you have more question post them here. You will get your solutions.

Shrey 6 months ago
i got 183 marks in mains and 98.3% in ap boards can i get nit warangal EEE in any round or which branch can i expect in NITW PLEASE REPLY..

The cut-off for Nit warangal Is nearly 230. With these marks you won’t ger warangal. You can try to get admission In some reputed colleges like National Institute of Engineering, Mysore...

Vivek Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »