Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

Iam studying xi std.i've just now started to prepare for iit jee exam.would the time be sufficient for me to prepare for iitjee2012.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear uthra

you are having sufficient time for preparation ,so be confident & you will definitely be selected in iit jee 2012...

all the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Heyy..I’m a dropper and prepairing for iit-jee 2017. My concept are not weak enough. I have only 8 months left. I want to know hou much max time i must devote to each subject so that i can...

@ harsh as u told that your concept are not weak , so, if thats strong then u only need some support . ‘for that u need to just read the concept , do the following things 1- frst of all...

Umakant biswal one month ago

FOR A DROPPER THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT FOR WHICH HE SHOULD STUDY IN ONE DAY. TRY TO GIVE ATLEAST 2 COMPLETE HOURS TO A PARTICULAR SUBJECT DAILY. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO COMPLETE YOUR SYLLABUS...

SAHIL one month ago
Two moles of hydrogen are compressed adiabatically from N.T.P. condition to occupy a volume of 4.48 ltrs . calculate the final pressure and temperature;y for hydrogen = 1.41 .

@ mohammed i am giving the correct approach to solve this question . use the equation PV= NRT HERE . N = 2moles r = 0.0821 at n.t.p t =273 k v = 4.48 P = nrt/ v 2*0.0821*273 / 4.48 44.8266/ ...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
I am a PCB student passed in 2016 but now i want opt for maths. if i do 11and12 again or just12 with pcm will i be eligible for two attempts in jee?

@ tanzeel for sure , but why do u now intrested for maths , if u have not studied maths in the 2 year , then it will be difficult for you to study that in 1 year beacuse everything in maths ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
the undergraduate courses after selecting in kvpy can be done with any university of only government university. Can anyone do B.Tech after selecting in kvpy?

@ vaisali yes , for sure u can . but if u have qualified after 12 th then u canot otherwise u will not be elligible for the scholarship criteria fixed by the govt . and if u have qualified...

Umakant biswal 3 days ago

@ vaishali then u can check with anathor iiser , there are nearly 6-7 iiser are there in india . check if anyone will be suitable for you . i am here listing all of the iiser where u can do ...

Umakant biswal 17 minutes ago

@ vaishali no , bsc should have to done with any of the govt university recognised by MHRD 9 ministry of human resource and developmet ) join iiser bhopal and pune , directly for b.sc why...

Umakant biswal 2 days ago
i have keen intrest in medicals .but right now i’m cocentrating more on board exams.so my senior suggested me to drop a year and prepare for medicals.so can i get a coaching for medicals...

Dear Student, We provide the online class and thus till now we do not have any offline centres having hostel facilities in it. You can join us and take the class from your home itself. This...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

please concentrate on which subject do you like mostly.If you concentrate others it may be difficult for you than you interested subject.

N JYOTHEESWAR 6 months ago
sir/ma’am currently im doing IB, I WANT THE BEST AIPMT PREPARATION BOOKS. BEACUSE IM REALLY CONFUSED ABOUT THE BOOK CHOICES , SO I WANT UR HELP ABOUT WHICH BOOK I SHOULD REFER FOR PREPARING ...

In AIPMT, nothing is of more important than NCERT, definitely only NCERT is not sufficient so you must purchase a reference and stick only to one and not more than that else it creates a...
  img
Raheema Javed 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off