Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

Iam studying xi std.i've just now started to prepare for iit jee exam.would the time be sufficient for me to prepare for iitjee2012.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear uthra

you are having sufficient time for preparation ,so be confident & you will definitely be selected in iit jee 2012...

all the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 4 months ago
The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar one month ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 6 days ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar one month ago
i got sc air 6565 and crl 161375.the 1 st round cut off for iiit jabalpur is between 2400-5500(sc rank). please tell my chances of getting it in 2 nd round..

You can be allotted the same in third round of counselling.. Just check the seat matrix also..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Just see the josaa first round seat allotment statistics. You will have the idea

vb 7 months ago
why there is sign of question mark at the end of formulas????

Dear Student, Pls tell me which question mark sign you are talking about? Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

Every sign has its mean, thats why...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Please tell at the end of whic formulae there is sign of question mark.

Adarsh 8 months ago
sir, the jee advanced question paper will probably be set by IIT roorke in 2016(according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths part set by this institution is relatively tough..?...

Dear, IIT college conducts the paper only, paper used to prepare by Exam paper commttee, in which experienced proffessors from different colleges participate... …. Maths is a magic,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off