Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Iam studying xi std.i've just now started to prepare for iit jee exam.would the time be sufficient for me to prepare for iitjee2012.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear uthra

you are having sufficient time for preparation ,so be confident & you will definitely be selected in iit jee 2012...

all the best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 10 months ago
only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
how should we prepare for iit-jee exam,schedule.

You should join any good institute who will make you ready for the exam. Also make the proper plan and daily schedule. Devote you maximum time in its preparation. Thanks.
  img

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Hi everyone, I got IIIT Trichy in the councelling so should i stick with it or wait for the next round ??

If you are in top 7 branch of the college, then stick with it otherwise, go for next round..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

If you get the desired branch then you can otherwise go for the next round. Thanks
  img

IIIT Trichy has a very good stature in the field of education, you may go for it....if you wish to wait, go for it,....otherwise you may try at other reputed institutions too, try any of...

SIr, I have the options for (a) 5 yr integrated M.Tech at IIEST, Shibpur, Howrah, (b) BE (Hons in Chem. Eng.) at BITS Hyderabad, and (c ) B.Tech (IT) at Nirma Univ, Ahmedabad. Which One to...

What specialization you are getting at IIEST, shibpur?
  img

I am getting 5 Year Integrated M.Tech. in IT.

Animesh Das 10 months ago
how score high marks in aims exam

AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago

By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.

Adarsh 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off