ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Wil i b able 2 crack IIT JEE 2012 if i strt preprtn on decmbr 2010 by usng VMC stdy material??

Plz give me sum tips 2 hw 2 stdy.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manu

Yes you can crack IIT JEE 2012. you have ample time for your preparation. and besides the study material use some good reference books also.In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concepts rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive. Do one or two book only for each subject but revise them regularly. Revision is very important to secure good marks. so don't run after too many books and material

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear manu

u will surely crack iit jee 2012 ....u have sufficient for preparation ....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 10 days ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power...

vikas yadav 9 days ago

nerators are essentially the same mechanism although rectifiers can not work backwards. You might think that an induction motor can not be used as a generator but that turns out to not be...

vikas yadav yesterday
sir i appeard 10 grade in 2013 due to some reasons i discontinued this year and now im gonna write my 12 and iit paper in 2016 will make any difference !!

img
Aziz Alam 5 months ago

SIR I COULDNT GET GOOD MARKS IN 10 I GOT AROUND 60% AM I ELLIGIBLE TI WRITE olimpids,bitsat,kvpy

vignesh 5 months ago
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai one month ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 3 months ago
Which private college is best for civil engineering among DIT(dehradun),Amity(Noida),LPU,Graphic Era,Galgotias(noida)? Give priority order on the basis of placements and packages.thank you

From the data recieved from various sources this is the final list which can be made out. The data which is considered for this list is for the academic year 2012-2013 DIT (Dehradun)...
  img
Sourabh Singh 8 months ago
Dear Askiitians tutor, One of my friend goes to a coaching class named FIITJEE in mubai. He is a pass out of 10 th class this year from ICSE board. He scored 94% in his 10 th class. It is...

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 3 months ago

i think that he should change his iit coaching centre …........for iit most imp part is teachers -students communication …..ask him to be cool and as u said he got 9 percent n icse t means...

karthik 3 months ago
Hey plz tell me some brief summery about the Nobel Prize..When it was started.The prize money of Nobel prizes. I need it for writing article on it.

The Nobel Prize is the first international award given yearly since 1901 for achievements in physics, chemistry, medicine, literature and peace. The prize consists of a medal, a personal...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »