ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Wil i b able 2 crack IIT JEE 2012 if i strt preprtn on decmbr 2010 by usng VMC stdy material??

Plz give me sum tips 2 hw 2 stdy.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manu

Yes you can crack IIT JEE 2012. you have ample time for your preparation. and besides the study material use some good reference books also.In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concepts rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive. Do one or two book only for each subject but revise them regularly. Revision is very important to secure good marks. so don't run after too many books and material

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear manu

u will surely crack iit jee 2012 ....u have sufficient for preparation ....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how to prepare for iit advanced

Brushing up basic concepts thoroughly and revising frequently.Contant solving and exploring various methods for a question will help u alot. All the best.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

Its not necessary, you jst prefer and proceed according to the weightage of the topics.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

get deeply into basics ,practice,prepare notes ,revise... good luck....

sajid 12 days ago
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
I have got 5957 rank in jee advance 2015. What is the best according to you I can get??

Did you check the cutoff list or the results of counselling rounds? If not, then I suggest you to do it on priority basis and which branch may me allotted to you, it all depends on the...

Soneel Verma yesterday

I have no personal intrests..

Annu Purohit yesterday
What is Outsourcing?

Outsourcing referrs to a company that contracts with another company to provide services that might otherwise be performed by in-house employees. Many large companies now outsource jobs...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
when will we get our state ranks on the basis of jee main 2015?

It would be decleared soon dear...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

It will be decleared soon...
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

It would be declared by the end of forst week of July and by the time you may explore other reputed college/universities’ details so that you may have a comparative views, try at – Birla...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 21 minutes ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 2 months ago

Try to concentrate on reasoning also because there may be atleast 20 questions.Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in...

abhinaipadachuru 16 days ago

Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in chemistry,maths,physics. so it will save your time

sajid 13 days ago
View all Questions »