Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Wil i b able 2 crack IIT JEE 2012 if i strt preprtn on decmbr 2010 by usng VMC stdy material??

Plz give me sum tips 2 hw 2 stdy.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Manu

Yes you can crack IIT JEE 2012. you have ample time for your preparation. and besides the study material use some good reference books also.In IIT JEE exams emphasis is more on the understanding of concepts rather than rote learning and memorizing of formulae. So read good book and be attentive. Do one or two book only for each subject but revise them regularly. Revision is very important to secure good marks. so don't run after too many books and material

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear manu

u will surely crack iit jee 2012 ....u have sufficient for preparation ....

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is RD SHARMA OBJECTIVE will be enough for jee (maths) or should I use other books ? which books ?
No!u just go on looking for different books as we’ll not get the same questions everywhere.Even I'm doing the same thing right now!
Drovan Reddy 13 days ago
Go for arihant.. I am also in 11 th ..I think arihant skill in maths series is good for concept clarity..
Param Prashar 13 days ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha 5 days ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 2 months ago
i got 83% cbse want doing drop should go for improvement
Not required. But If you have scored very well in jee advanced or have the complete confidance then you can go for it. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I am not in favour of dropping a year, one must do so only when one is dead sure to imrove the next time....follow these guidelines if you have made up your mind to drop and prepare –Stay...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
i got 186900 rank in jee category is obc.can i get any nit?plzzzz plzzzz reply...
Please refer to the opening and closing rank for the previous year from the official website of the jee mains. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
You should better visit the official websites of Jeemains and Josaa as there only you may get to know the current status of rankings and also about the allottment of seats as per the...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
DTU electronics and comm vs BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad??
I would prefer DTU Electrical and comm,because DTU is very old college,above 50% IITD professors are from DTU,so its level is so high,And BITS PILANI IS BETTER THAN DTU BUT NOT HYDRABAD,Or...
Charchit Tailong 2 months ago
BITS 5 year dual degree, in Hyderabad would be better as after your completion of the program you would be offered a degree of BITS Pilani and not BITS Hyderabad and BITS Pilani is...
AKSHAY SHARMA 2 months ago
hey i wanted to knw dat what is the Cadre System in civil services ?
The Civil Services has been divided into various grades to facilitate functioning. The grade determines the area of work. Junior scale officers work in the states that they are allotted to. ...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
cadre system now requires to be strengthened to address some of the changes and emerging issues brought on by the rapid development of the country. PCS is found to be an appropriate...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details