ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i am preparing for jee 2011..... my physics part is gud and mathematics is average and a large part of chemistry syllabus is left....

please suggest the chapters or topics which I should prepare at this point of time..!!!!

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Nikhil

Do the Chemistry from NCERT At least so that easy questions can be attempted.

For maths revise the topics properly which you have done.

Do the previous years papers.

Topics for chemistry

Physical Chemistry :-Gaseous and liquid states, Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Equilibrium, Solid State, thermodynamics, mole concept

Inorganic Chemistry:- qualitative analysis, Transition elements (3d series)

Organic Chemistry: alkanes, alkenes and alkynes, Reactions of benzene

Mathematics

Cordinate Geometry-Easy and scoring

Calculus-Range, domain,limit,Differential and integral calculus

Area under curve

Maxima Minima

Algebra-Series(AP,GP,HP),quadratic

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

organic chemistry of ncert books

4 years ago

concentrate mainly on physical and General Organic Chemistry(GOC)........

pls do reply for this...

thanks....

4 years ago
                                        thanks everyone.......!!!! 

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state...

Hi.. The data given by you is not complete.. Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into...
  img
Sakshi 2 days ago

It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
  img
Avinash yesterday

Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
is ozone used to detect double bond in unsaturated org.compound

Yes you may say that ozone is used to check for a double bond or a triple bond. (Ozonolysis of alkynes and alkenes).

RON 26 days ago

of course in presence of Zn it is reductive ozonlysis else it is oxidative ozonlysis

ng29 26 days ago

the concept of oxidative and reductive ozonolysis will clear your doubts

sajid 10 days ago
sir I got crl 30640 category:general .. can i get a good college?? can u please name them??

you can get Nits, there are many choices for you check the previous years opening and closing ranks for a better insight plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 16 hours ago

you really have a good rank, dont worry you will get good branches in 3 rd or 4 th round

Mondo Camry 15 hours ago

I wanted say that i have seen last year’s opening and closing rank of nits bt till last year nits iiits and cftis had their own seperate couselling and mains rank were also different bt...

Rohit Bharti 16 hours ago
how does 2 bonus will affect the sc cutoff? please tell me..

In which category you are ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

as ihave previously also explained u that bonus had no effect on cut off cut off is based on thr difficulty of paper or u can just wait till 27 april for official cutoff as in newspaper...

ng29 2 months ago

Bonus will not all effect your sc cutoff.There are many Universities which provide you Excellent communication facilities,Enhance your placement opportunities.They also provide you...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago
sir i got 139 in jee advanced 2015 and i belongs to sc category can u tell what is the expected category rank ?

According to categoryb rank cutoff list there may be a possibilituy to get a seat at NIt, but someother equally good institutions can also be tried, to name a few i may suggest – SCMS...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 20 days ago

this may be 500-700 this is a bit diffucalt to say it this year because the paper is tough n the parttern is lot changed but since the cutoff is 89 ur 50 marks ahead so u can expect a seat

Nicho priyatham 21 days ago
aipmt cutoff

See askiitians.com rank prediction and cut off
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Around 428 for general category.

Adarsh 23 days ago

around 440

Aakash 23 days ago
View all Questions »