DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

as i am OC student i want to know the reservation percentage for iit exam and i want to clarift is ther any regional reservations in iit.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Bhargav

Therer is no reservation for open category and no reservation based on region.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear bhargav , 

there is no reservation for oc in any of the competative exams. and there are no regional reservations.

reservations are-

15% and 7.5% seats in each course are reserved for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories, respectively.

3% seats are reserved for Physical disabilities candidates (including leprosy-cured) as specified by the Government of India.For any category of disability (viz., locomotor, visual, speech and hearing), benefit would be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part / system / extremity / extremities / whole body etc.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya one month ago
Q)Sir is it true that jee 2017 is going to include written test too.Will this pattern be tough or easy.will there be any changes in jee 2016??

There is no such confirmation yet instead they are more focussing to make the JEE Advanced online. Following is the info regarding that that taken from a reputed media site. [Indian...
  img
Avinash 25 days ago
Sir I`m a bit confused, in counseling process, if I get the stream I put on top, is it mandatory that I have to go for it and I cannot choose the steams I put at the bottom even if I get it?

no , you have choices to chose from them, order is just for the sake of your preference, but you can select which ever course(whether its in top or bottom) if you meet the eligibility...

Prajwal Kavad one month ago

No its not like that, it is just a matter of your choice ….did you get that bracnh which interests you the most?if not...then you may go for joining another leading institution where...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 6 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 6 years ago
hi … My son wants to write KVPY exam for 2015. He is in 12 th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects. Does he need to study biology too for KVPY. Thanks

In the eligibility section of KVPY official website it is mentioned as bothMATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology).
  img
Avinash one month ago

For complete syllabus and other details regarding the KVPY, Please refer to our website or to the official website of KVPY. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana can be sought after by visiting on padhai.com or school.careers360.com and for the sake of locating good institutions, i may suggest to visit the official ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
what should we do now to prepare for last 1 month for aipmt so that we can cover all the sub topics?as such a vast topics can;t be retained at that time and we cant’t refresh all those in 1 ...

The best way is to solve the previous years as many as you can. This will help you to cover the most important and vast topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 6 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details