as i am OC student i want to know the reservation percentage for iit exam and i want to clarift is ther any regional reservations in iit.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Bhargav

Therer is no reservation for open category and no reservation based on region.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

dear bhargav , 

there is no reservation for oc in any of the competative exams. and there are no regional reservations.

reservations are-

15% and 7.5% seats in each course are reserved for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories, respectively.

3% seats are reserved for Physical disabilities candidates (including leprosy-cured) as specified by the Government of India.For any category of disability (viz., locomotor, visual, speech and hearing), benefit would be given to those candidates who have at least 40% permanent physical impairment in relation to a body part / system / extremity / extremities / whole body etc.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
lim (e^x +e^-x+2cosx -4)x^4 x-0

Ans: Hello Student, Please find answer to your question below It is zero by zero from. Use L’Hospital rule
  img
Jitender Singh 4 months ago

its very simple.write all the expressionss.and get 1/6

Abhishek Pachauri 4 months ago
I want to know if my SC cert. of HP will be accepted for admission through JEE Main? I am resident of Himachal Pradesh and completed my +2 from Punjab. I want to know if my SC caste...

Hii Yes your certificate of SC from Hp will be accepted in JEE an dyou will get the credited facilities you are eligible for . Do your prepration sincerely and do login to askiitians for...
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
Definite integration

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

The answer is 1.09861228866.

noneool one month ago

ya, But how to solve it?

Nihal Raj one month ago
I am in class 11 and am preparing for JEE Advanced. Can you suggest me what all I can do to get a rank in the first 1500?

Hello Student, Its good that you have started early and still you have got lot of time to prepare for JEE advance which you will be giving after 12 th only. This is a very BIG advantage you...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir, now i read in 12th grade .i want to appear 2011 iit jee . i want to take coaching from askiitians.com . but i cannot understand, which course should itake for it. i will be highly...

Dear rounik you are in 12th standard so for you 1 year course is best .because in IIT you can have onle 2 attemp .so if u will do 1 year course so you will able to appear IIT JEE 2011....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
Hi, I have heard that competition in MP board is very less. So if a person scoring 84% in MP board is in advantage because due to his more percentile at at this score rather then scoring 84%...

Performance in Class XII (or equivalent) Board examination One of the criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she...
  img
Ravi one month ago
View all Questions »