coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

I have following books-:

Physics-   H.c. verma ,Resnik,halliday & walker

Chemistry- Arihant's essential physical chemistry,ncert for inorganic chemistry,arihant's organic chemistry

Maths- Trigonometry by s.l. loney,coordinate geometry by s.l. loney,algebra by hall& knight,calculus by santi narayan,arihant's vectors & 3d geometry for vectors.

Are these books enough to get an AIR B/W  1-1000 in IIt-jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Rajat

Yes these are enough.

just be consistent with your studies

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

dear rajat they are enough if you are perfect with the subject in those books. think positively.

all the best.

regards,

pranay naidu

5 years ago

dear rajat

these books are sufficient enough to crack iit with rank under 1000...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which books are must have for IIT_JEE entrance???? I have H C Verma and arihant classic texts series!!

hi chinmay both these books are enough for iitjee preperations but you have to do ncert books as well. best of luck for iit preperations. need any help or have any question post it in the...

SAHIL 9 days ago

Yes, these books are quite good, you may also seek help from NCERT books too, download sample papers and previous years test papers for practice and also by joining some coaching center you ...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago

no need as when you take coaching of iit, your automatic preperations of boards will be there. you can also buy askiitians online coaching material as it will boost your iitjee preperations ...

SAHIL 8 days ago
which one is easy to crack in first go......... jee main or advanced

jee main is easy to crack in first go.because it is easy if you do smart work and hard...

raj 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go.you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.NN

RIYAZSHAIK 2 months ago

J . E . E MAINS is easy to crack in one go. you can even crack JEE adv. in one go but its very rare to do so.

anemous 3 months ago
i have taken admission to polytechnic diploma i cangive jee advanced

Yes you can give it. It is perfectly fine and allowed. SO apply for it and all the best for the exam. Good luck ! !!

Alisha SIngh one month ago

hello omkar yes you leave it and apply jee for your bright feature.jee are very technical and scithetic education.

raj kumar one month ago

Capzest - Education plays a very important role in your life. Right education is paramount in order to develop a skill set in any student. Don't compromise on your future. Get the best...

Alisha SIngh one month ago
sir i have 82.2% in CBSE. i want to know how much i have to score in jee mains next year so that i can get rank under 20000. please reply. this year i have scored 142 marks and got 72837...

Both the scores that is board score as well as jeemains score together matter a lot and if you wish to appear in the test again next year as well then improve your board score first and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

its not the entrance marks that determine ur rank;of course entrance marks are also important but board marks are very important.since u have got 82.2% in board u must try to score above...

priya dharshini 10 months ago

If you score above 250 then you will get a desired branch in a good NIT.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
how should we prepare for jee advanced after giving jee mains exam

Dear Student, Now its time to solve the questions from good reference books. Practice questions of different levels. Focus mainly on multiconceptual problems. Also refer the below link for...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

hello, if you get elligible for jee advance,you have to revision all the topics,and remember formulas and logics when you solving problems.practice more and more problems.

raj kumar one month ago
sir i got 94 marks in jee mains and 95.4 in inter belongs to OBC catogery.can i get NIT seat in good college

Check cutoff list by visiting weblinks of IITs and NITs, thereafter keep an eye on counseling rounds, may be you crack in, and side by side keep visiting websites of other renowned...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

Probabaly. High chances for a good stream at home state NIT. You may also IIITs. Also, a t times, spot counselings offer some good branches at nice colleges. Do give them a try! Good luck!

QQ AA 20 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off