ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   I'm nitesh from patna(bihar)plz give me a detail chart if i wanna prepare for iit from now?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to study with 200% commitment and dedication and have to complete the whole syllabus in very few months.

Make your basics very strong and focus more on fundamentals.

Tell me the books you are going to refer.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
A car with a gun mounted on it is kept on horizontal frictionless surface. Total mass of car, gun and shell is 50kg. Mass of each shell is 1kg. If shell is fired horizontally with relative...

Hi, assume the velocity of car after recoil = -v (in opposite direction) and the velocity of sheel wrt to ground = u so , u – (-v) = u +v = 100 Apply conservation of momentum in this...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 7 months ago

thanks sir, but the recoil velocity after second shot is asked .. but I calculated it by following the above method … Thank you :-)

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago

its 4.04 m/s

Vikrant Prasad 6 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 9 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 9 months ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 2 months ago
how much ncert books help us in cracking jee

Hi nikhil tomar Ncert books are good but not enough for IIT JEE Prepration. You need some extra material that is specially design for IIT JEE Prepration. For more detail go to link...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
A certain lightbulb with a resistance of 480 ohms is labled 120 W. For what voltage circuit was this bulb designed? Help & show wrk plz?

Hi, We know that p=v 2 /r So calculate the voltage difference across bulb. Answer is 240 V
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »