I'm nitesh from patna(bihar)plz give me a detail chart if i wanna prepare for iit from now?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to study with 200% commitment and dedication and have to complete the whole syllabus in very few months.

Make your basics very strong and focus more on fundamentals.

Tell me the books you are going to refer.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i prefer for tht exam?

Please ask complete question...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 days ago

Please give a complete question http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 days ago
how to solve swimmer and river problems

Use the concept of relative velocity to solve the swimmer and river problems. If you know how to use relative velocity concept then those questions are very easy. So first understand...
  img
Ramreddy 3 days ago

Hii You ahve to consider speeds of boat and river After that consider two cases of Upstream and Downstream with values “X-Y” and “X+ Y” respectively thanks....
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 days ago
AIR 282000 category rank- 90000

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago

Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...

Sumreet Singh Johar 2 months ago
While filling choices, I saw 4 yr btech MnC in IIT D. I guess this this is new and from this year only. So should I opt for 4 yr MnC or 5 yr MnC ? What is average pay package I can expect...

Both are similar and similar pay packages, generaaly students prefer 4 year programmes, average package is around 10lakhs. sher mohammad faculty askiitians b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

is it a really tough branch ? tougher than core branches like cse, mechanical, electrical or civil ??

Kunal 2 months ago
sir , i’m presently in intial phase of class xii. i was able to solve 70-75% of class xi sylabuss of class xi in one go whereby some questions are left due those topics yet not being...

Yes, you are on the right track. It is an excellent thing if you are able to solve the papers of JEE Mains and Advanced. But the target is still far away and you need to prepare extensively....
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
View all Questions »