I'm nitesh from patna(bihar)plz give me a detail chart if i wanna prepare for iit from now?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to study with 200% commitment and dedication and have to complete the whole syllabus in very few months.

Make your basics very strong and focus more on fundamentals.

Tell me the books you are going to refer.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 19 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 20 days ago
how to get admission in iit for architecture ….….…................is there any paper for architecture like jee main paper 2 ….….….….please tell …....explain procedure..........

Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) is a test carried specially for the students interested in pursuing Architecture in IITs.It’s a 3 hour test which you need to give apart from JEE(Main)...
  img
Aziz Alam 4 months ago

that means firstly i have clear jee main paper 2 and then jee advance then AAT

milind 4 months ago
what will be scoring topics in jee advance MATHS

Following are generally the scoring topics. Straight lines. Complex No. Permutation and Combination. Probability. Definite integration. Vectors. Arun Kumar IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 6 months ago
There are 5 switches, In how many ways can they be kept on and off ?

Dear Student, This type of problem is very famous problem in probability Every switch has 2 choices i.e. it can either be off or on So total choices is 2*2*2*2*2 = 32 ways So in 32 ways they...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
I have got 147 marks in jee mains and 91% in isc board. What should be my college preference in jee mains ? Please help i am very confused ?

You should give more prefrence to branch rather than college, try to fill choices for cse, ee, mech etc good branches , and give priority to first nits, then other goverment colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
View all Questions »