I'm nitesh from patna(bihar)plz give me a detail chart if i wanna prepare for iit from now?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to study with 200% commitment and dedication and have to complete the whole syllabus in very few months.

Make your basics very strong and focus more on fundamentals.

Tell me the books you are going to refer.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, does iist takes admission on mains or advanced basis?? on iist site last year cut off rank is given for mains AIR and on adv site institutes taking admission on basis of adv, iist is...

IIST B.Tech Admission 2014 Counselling will be based on jee main Candidates, whose names are mentioned in the Admission Rank List, are required to register for ISAT 2014 Counselling....
  img
Sher Mohammad 13 days ago
sir i get 104 marks in jeemain in sc categery & i get 1770 sc rank in jee advance sir please say where i go?????

Dear student, You may get Architecture in IIT Roorkee and/or IIT Kharagpur. Its a very good course and a very bright future. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 18 days ago
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam 21 days ago
What to choose between IISC and NIT?

Depends on whether you like to pursue an academic or professional career. In simple terms, you will need to study later for PG after graduating from IISC while you can start working the next...

Harikrishnan M B 15 days ago
Sir, my AIR is 2,00,000 and obc rank is 69000...can i get any NIT. i am from haryana. please reply..waiting

You may get the following NITs as per your rank: 1. National Institute of Technology, Raipur- Mining Engineering-Spot Round 70317(closing rank) 2. National Institute of Technology, Srinagar-...
  img
Ramreddy 13 hours ago
I want to know which topics should i study to get a decent score in chemistry, basically organic and physical ?

Chemistry: Some of the topics are extremely important and one cannot imagine missing out any of them. The most vital areas which generally fetch good amount of questions include chemical...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 2 months ago
View all Questions »