I'm nitesh from patna(bihar)plz give me a detail chart if i wanna prepare for iit from now?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You have to study with 200% commitment and dedication and have to complete the whole syllabus in very few months.

Make your basics very strong and focus more on fundamentals.

Tell me the books you are going to refer.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir,i got 1011 rank in advance (jee).am i eligible for preparatory course?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
sir, how much change in closing ranks {for core branches in newer iit and chemical/civil in bhu} can i expect in the third round???

The change in closing rank for IITs is around 200-300 on the either side.IT changes and there is no fixed pattern to it.If you are expecting a branch in third round then your rank should be...
  img
Aziz Alam 6 days ago
is optandon for – physical chemistry morrison and boyd for – organic chemistry ml khanna for- mathematics hc verma for – physics

dear student http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article you will find all the good books mentioned , it will be very helpful for you.
  img
Sher Mohammad 19 days ago
IIIT-A Amethi campus or IIITM Gwalior, For IT ??

Dear student, IIIT A is better than IIITM for IT. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 25 days ago
plz......... suggest me to score 250 marks in mains... please suggest important topics....in pcm.........not chapters.....!!!

Important topics for JEE Main based on previous years pattern Most important topics for Maths are (In decreasing order of importance) LIMIT, CONTINUITY AND DIFFERENTIABILITY [Marks 20]...
  img
ruchi yadav 5 months ago
sir, i got ee in iit patna.. and unluckily expecting a rank of around 30000 in mains. and therefore will get nit durgapur it. what should be my choice??? btw i am also getting ee in jadavpur...

Are you getting ETCE/CSE in JU ???????????????? JU is far better than NIT dgp or NEW IITS like IIT PATNA

sayantan bera 22 days ago
View all Questions »