ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am trying to complete my ncert books of xith pcm by april.Then i fell to join distance learning program of a coaching like resonace or allen.Is this would be right for me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear rajat it will help you very much. ncert books will be followed by iits and the distance learning in resonance is also good.

regards,

pranay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books sufficient to get a rank below 1000 in IIT-JEE 2016 ? Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Coordinate Geometry : S.L. Loney Algebra, Calculus, Vectors and 3D...

friend , your book selection in physics is good. ok in chemistry. but according to me , you need some books in math. i also have s n lonely and r d sharma,but i have purchased arihant...

Abhishek Pachauri 7 months ago

yes friend u should definitely take a look at arihant series .. specially the theory of the arihant books are simple and easy to understand and the content revolves around jee

Puneet Rai 4 months ago

These are good but. MAthematics- G. TIWANI, Chemistry- RC MUKHERJEE, MORRISION BOYD, JD LEE. Physics- RESNICK HALLIDAY, BM SHARMA SERIES ARE BEST

sachin sinha 6 months ago
I got 6570 rank in advanced, where can I get admission? Also I got 310 in BITSAT, where shoulld I take admission?

For ur JEE advanced rank you’ll no get ec eee mech cs but its possible through ur BITS score. In IITs you may get in branches like metallury material science geotechnology etc., but...
  img
Avinash 11 days ago

You can pursue admission at leading IITs and keep an eye on counselling rounds there, make sure you get in any of them and if it does not work there, just visit on official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 5 days ago

just go for iit & take any branch that you get in any of the iit

AKSHAY SHARMA 11 days ago
how can i prepare for IIT JEE Main &advanced exam?

Prepare without losing tempo: While the students are preparing for two distinct exams, the good thing is that the syllabi and the paper setting authorities are common. The JEE Main exam...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

1. Keep your JEE syllabus in front of you and cover each topic in depth. 2. Solve as many questions as possible to clarify your concepts. 3. Understand how were you able to come up with the...
  img
Abhinav one month ago

problen solving concept revealing motivation

grenade one month ago
is the askiitians jee mains rank predictor more or less correct?

We tried to predict the exact range of ranking on the basis of marks in competetive exam and score you obtained in board exam. It is just the approx prediction, rest depends on present...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

with a jee score of 67 and a cbse board perc of 85% askiitians predictor is giving my AIR as 57886...category sc do u think is dis correct more or less?? can i get iiit allahabad?

Arijit Saha 2 months ago

Its an approximate predictor to give you an idea about competition. It’s not absolute by the way.

shubham sharda one month ago
I want to know the exact seven wonders in the world

img
Navjyot Kalra 6 years ago

Seven Wonders of the World has been drawn up, based on over 100 million votes cast from people in 200 countries. Seven global heritage throughout history # The Pyramid at Chichén...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni

This is the link: http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
View all Questions »