Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

I am trying to complete my ncert books of xith pcm by april.Then i fell to join distance learning program of a coaching like resonace or allen.Is this would be right for me.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear rajat it will help you very much. ncert books will be followed by iits and the distance learning in resonance is also good.

regards,

pranay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma one year ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew one year ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one year ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

U can do R.D. Sharma and M.L. Khanna for maths … O.P. Tandon for physical ,organic and inorganic chem (separate books for each ) ...also numerical and physical chem of P. Bahadur (separate...

Riddhi Gupta 10 months ago
Which is better for self study..... Amit m agarwall or ml khanna

@ SALONI iF U ARE talking about jee main level , then amit m agarwal is good , but if u want to score a good rank in advanced , then better take ml khanna , as it explains each and every...

Umakant biswal 9 days ago
What rank would I get if I am getting 95 marks in aiims 2016. Would I be selected in aiims ,any.I am a sc candidate pl reply soon.please

@ aditi as AIIMS 2016 paper are completely online , so, from where u got the answer key and question paper , ?? and if your analysis are correct and u are getting 95 as an SC candidate ,...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

Hi, How did you actually calculate your score?? Last year the that kind of score would give you a rank of about 1000-1500 i guess. Plus if you have any category attached to your name you...

Beenu Mathew 2 months ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...

@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago
I am going to get 70 in jee mains and 450 in cbse boards whats my rank best options for cse

You will get rank in between 160000-180000.And with that you cannot get cse in any of the NITS................................................

Nikhil Upadhyay 3 months ago

i dont think you will get cse in top 10 nits..........................................................................................

jayesh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off