Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I am trying to complete my ncert books of xith pcm by april.Then i fell to join distance learning program of a coaching like resonace or allen.Is this would be right for me.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear rajat it will help you very much. ncert books will be followed by iits and the distance learning in resonance is also good.

regards,

pranay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

what is the relation between boards and jee and what if join a dummy school

CBSE board exams just focusses on 'Rote Learning',whereas JEE main questions require a bit analysis and are more conceptual and tricky.While JEE is about practice, Board exams are...
  img
Bhavya 18 days ago

Hii What you want to imply by a dummy school.Kindly elaborate and repost the question.
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

Well u should not go to a "dummy" school as it iz "dummy" the students are also "dummy" who will try their best to convert u into a "dummy" n then u will not be able to call anyone a...

rahul 4 days ago
i am in 11 how i prepare for jee in 2018 how many iit college is there how is possible to get iit delhi nowhow i am 11 th how to prepare jee mains &advance

Dear student, If you want to study for IIT JEE than you may want to join our coaching institute askIITians.com’s online classroom program. For free demo class by IITian, visit...
  img
Nishant Vora 12 days ago

Dear student You should work hard from beginning by regular self practising each subject’s theory as well as mcq.
  img
Bhavya 12 days ago

hello, first you must learn basics of all subjets.and learn concepts wise all the topics.you must remember formulas in maths.and do maditation in the morning time.all the best.

raj kumar 12 days ago
Which is better aakash dlp or allen dlp and why? In which i can crack Aiims

Dear Student, I will suggest you to go through our online class room program and the study materials provided by us. We provide the best tutors (IITians) and study materials for JEE/AIPMT....
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Hey all....now iam joining in btech 1 st year....could i crack bitsat with above 290 score in 10 mmths....i think bits is sme what easy...

Yes you can. Please try to give your 100% efforts into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Nothing is impossible if you have resolved to win, you simply need concentration, enthusiasm and efforts in a right direction, follow the given tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep...

can u tell me how is the http://mathsiit.blogspot.com/ for iit aspirants ?

it’s good .. do practice as much as you can all the best
  img
Komal 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details