DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I am trying to complete my ncert books of xith pcm by april.Then i fell to join distance learning program of a coaching like resonace or allen.Is this would be right for me.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

dear rajat it will help you very much. ncert books will be followed by iits and the distance learning in resonance is also good.

regards,

pranay

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago
a projectile is projected from the ground has its direction of motion making an angle of 45 degrees with the horizontal at a height of 40m. its initial velocity of projection is 50m/s,the...

direction of motion making 45 degrees means at that point its horizontal and vertical velocity are same. now try to solve.

akash 10 days ago

solved!

Dayne Fernandes 9 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 27 days ago
sir,I got 34000 crl rank and 8000 in obc so can I get cse seat in top nits .... pls say the list of clgs which i get in cse ….

Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar , Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar , Indian Institute of Information Technology(IIIT) Una, Himachal Pradesh, J.K....
  img
Avinash 28 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
Pease compare ITM, Gurgaon and NIEC (IPU) in terms of FACULTY, QUALITY OF EDUCATION AND PLACEMENT RECORD . I am from Delhi and getting CSE in both.

NIEC is far better than ITM..Faculty in NIET IS BEST IN INDIA AND PLACEMENTS ARE ALSO VERY DECENT.Go ahead....!!!!!
  img
Charchit Tailong 2 days ago
View all Questions »