DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i m SC candidate.. how much rank i must get in IIT 2011 to get mechanical branch in any IITs or bhu ???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

For Mechanical in IITs min rank is 900

For BHU  it is 700

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got AIR 85680 in obc category in jee mains,can i get admission in NIT in electrical engineering

Getting core branches is difficult for you. You may be requred to wait upto spot round for getting this.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Its difficult to say at this moment.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago

Tier 2 or tier 3 NITs.
  img
Vijay Mukti 18 days ago
Sir can I changed the arrangement after each round of counseling?

YA ,you can change,you can even add preferances after a round plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago

Yes it is possible but don’t have much swinging moods, take your time and decide what suits or interests you the most, and then finally choose a branch....parallely you may try visiting...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 4 days ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India

Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago

Gud Article!!!!!

avinash sharma 6 years ago
I expect 83 Marks in Jee mains and 90% in cbse boards what rank can i expect?

if general category than not qualified if other than qualified approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

Can you tell me what rank can i expect all over India?

Atletico Kolkata 3 months ago

are u general category or other

ng29 3 months ago
how to prepare for bitsat 2015 ?

is. BITSAT is generally easier than JEE Mains, easier simple questions entirely from NCERT syllabus. Work on the basics, there wont be any difficult questions that require considerable...

Drake 3 months ago

Try to concentrate on reasoning also because there may be atleast 20 questions.Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Try to cover as many concepts as possible.there can be time saving by doing conceptual question.Try in chemistry,maths,physics. so it will save your time

sajid one month ago
View all Questions »