Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i m SC candidate.. how much rank i must get in IIT 2011 to get mechanical branch in any IITs or bhu ???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

For Mechanical in IITs min rank is 900

For BHU  it is 700

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Hello Sir! My rank in JEE Mains is 968 in OBC category. NIT Trichy 2014 CUT OFF for CSE Branch OBCO-383 OBCC-1180 (1st round) What is my chance of getting seat in the first round itself?...

You can get CSE at NIT Trichy...of course..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You may surely get CSE branch in NIT Trichy and if you are not sure that you’ll exel in it and wish to switch to another branch or institution then you may visit the official websites of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

dont worry Cse is confirm for you in trichy,even if not in first round you will get it in second round for sure

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
I am in in 10th standard now.I want to prepare for IIT after completion of my 10th standard board exams.So, i need your help for that.How should i start?

Please share your contact details. Representative will contact you and guide you properly.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Dear Rohith gandhi, First of all you have to buy books for jee and then you have to join in a coaching center it is better for you.Thank you and all the best.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

hello, first you learn all the basics that will help you every time.and then learn topic wise.remember formulas and tricks in solving problems.

raj kumar one month ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 10 months ago

Ayesha mishra ??? I may buy second hand books please check the link or website …...

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago

Hi Ayush Mishra can I get the books ….. If u agree pls leave ur phone no. Also tell that where do u live ...if u live nearby then I may buy the books...😊☺️😄😋

Riddhi Gupta 7 months ago
i have got 500130 air in jee mains so which college i can get and my category is general

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

I would advise you to visit the official website of Jeemains/josaa to locate the information pertaining to your stature whether you are in or not,.......you may also keep track of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
Sir, I am studying +2 now,i belong to open category and female ,which rank should i get in advanced if i want to join in iit mumbai or chennai or kharagpur or IIST for doing space...

Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on their official website
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
I want to drop this year I've got 87.6% in hp boards...... Will you please tell my rank in jee main next year if I got around 200,250 or 300 marks respectively?

most probably you will be under 2000 rank

Shreyam Kesarwani 11 months ago

I'm gen category

joshi 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20