ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m SC candidate.. how much rank i must get in IIT 2011 to get mechanical branch in any IITs or bhu ???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

For Mechanical in IITs min rank is 900

For BHU  it is 700

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also...

ng29 13 days ago

Don’t lose hope as there are various esteemed colleges and universities in our country which provide due benefits to the students and along with it their placements are also quite good, you...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

just wait for ur rank , and chill out dont take tension and just prepare for jee advance and bitsat ui have full month of june to discuus about it all the best approve if useful

ng29 13 days ago
please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u . and u will be...

ng29 5 hours ago

but i had heard that there are 150 students in a single room does it makes any difference? 2. what would be the jee advance counselling cuttoff for an SC candidate?

iitian 2 hours ago

also tell me why not allen and fiitjee?

iitian 2 hours ago

look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary and...

-4 hours ago
A thin uniform rod of mass M and length L is hinged vertically above frictionless pivot point O, as shown in figure and then allowed to fall to the ground. With what angular speed does rod...

Consider a momentary situation at an angle with the horizontal.. calculate the torque or angular momentum about the centre of mass that will be equal to the (I a or I.w) where, I is moment...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

write the equartion for angular momentum conservation at any instant making angle with vertical, i.e. mvl= Iw 2. Loss in potential energy = gain in Rotational kinetic energy mgl/2/1(1-cos@)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
CAN ANYONE PROVIDE THE MARKS VS RANK DATA FOR 2014 JEE MAIN PAPER 2 (B.ARCH)... PLEASE REPLY....

Please find the details attached
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 days ago
Hi.. I am little bit confuse that i should target Computer programming courses or should go in Technical degree programmes. I have interest in programming. So please give me guidance for my...

Hi I would suggest u to go for Technical courses , as there is ample of computer programming involved in technical courses like computer , IT , ECE engineering and also they have gt a much...

AskiitianExpert Shine 5 years ago
View all Questions »