Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

i m SC candidate.. how much rank i must get in IIT 2011 to get mechanical branch in any IITs or bhu ???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

For Mechanical in IITs min rank is 900

For BHU  it is 700

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

what books i have to used for jee exam preparation. i am a dropper.

@ yashwant If u are a dropper assuming that u have an idea about each and every concept of class 11 th and 12 th . u can use the following books for your preparation 1- concept of physics...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Why can't we write √2=(-√2) Because,as my point of view,,, √2 =√[(-)×(-)×2] =√(-)²×2 =(-)√2 =-√2 😕

NO NO DEAR FRIEND WE NEVER WRITE – SIGN IN BETWEEN THE ROOT. ALTHOUGH WE KNOW CONCPT OF COMPLEX NUMBERS BUT WHEN YOU DO FUNCTIONS IN CLASS 12 YOU WILL COME TO KNOW THAT WE CANNOT WRITE –...

SAHIL 29 days ago

Hey bro if your are in class 11 then you must have studied the chapter complex nos. There you will get the answer to your question. the – sign in the root is denoted by i. And the (-1)*(-1) ...

Shreyas Patil 28 days ago
a hammer of mass 1 kg strikes on the head of a nail with velocity of 2ms-1. it drives the nail 0.01 m into a wooden block. find the force applied by the hammer and the time of impact.

A uniform rope of length L,resting on a frictionless horizontal table is pulled at one end by a force F.What is the tension in the rope at a distance x from the end where the force is...

2016 years ago

Let n be the mass per unit length of rope. Therefore, mass of rope = nL . Acceleration in the rope due to force F will be a = F/nL. Mass of rope of length (L - l ) will be n (L - l )....

11 hours ago
Sir, is there scope in civil engineering in private sector or company .which companies take civil students.

HI MADAN YES THIS BRANCH HAS A GOOD SCOPE. IF YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE COURSE FROM IIT YOU WILL GET A PACKAGE OF APPROX. 6-7 LAKH BUT IF YOU HAVE DONE YOUR GRADUATION FROM A PRIVATE...

SAHIL 23 days ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...

@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...

Umakant biswal 5 days ago

Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.

Shreyas Patil 5 days ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it

This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off