ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

at present how many seats are there including all IITs separately in general, sc/st, obc categories ???

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash

Category                GE           OBC       SC              ST                     TOTAL
Seats                    4784        1594     1282            635                    8295

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
is nit admission is based on category rank or air rank bcz they have given cut off for different category

It is based on AIR and do not get distracted by petty issues, just check out where do you stand – - in or out, if it is a green signal into IIT./NIT then it is quite good or thereis no...

2015 years ago
I have got 48% in Mathematics in WBCHSE. I want to drop this year and reappear next year. Considering the fact that I have done so miserably in Maths; do I fullfill the criteria for a CS...

The criteria for admission to IITs and ISM is that the candidate should satisfy at least one of these two criteria: He/she is within the category-wise top 20 percentile of successful...
  img
Abhinav 27 days ago

keep trying at IIt otherwise you can visit the websites of the following and try seeking admission there, and don’t drop – RV College of engg, Bangalore Lovely professinal...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago

if your confident then you can drop the criteria for iits is 1. he/she should be in top 20 percentile 2.he/she should have secured 75% in board

sajid 9 days ago
SIR ARE THERE ANY COLEGES(PRIVATE) OTHER THANIITS AND ISMS TAKING JEE MAIN SCORE OR JEE ADVANCED RANK

There are lot many institutions which have earned a good name and an image for better placements and quality education. These privately run colleges have their own entrance test for...

2015 years ago
as i was trying to know more abt d courses offered at iit s’ n i came across “engineering physics” branch.can someone plz describe wat xactly it deals with n wat will be d job opportunities ...

Hii The engineering physics will be dealing with various physics concpts which are used in normal day to day Engineering aspects.If you are good in your subject you will always end up at a...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
i got 57 in jee mains ….. will i get cse in any college

You can apply for top private colleges in India. There are large number of engineering colleges available for providing their educational services. SKIET is also one of the best engineering ...

Leepika Roy 2 months ago

JEE result is not that good buit if your board score is 60-70% then you can try at DTU, LPU, SRM. Galgotia, Sharda as well

Soneel Verma one month ago

if u r general category then sorry u will not qualify jee main approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
I am not that good overall in study so what should be my main topics so that I crack the exam?

MATHS: CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »