DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I have a friend's son studying in Kota. Apparently, the institute's teachers praise the child, but I find that his written and spoken English is not good. Does it matter?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sir,

written and spoken english are immeterial for iit. they play their best part in campus interviews. once if gets an admission in the iits he can improve his speaking skills. but about the hand writing, after 19 he cant change. so he has to practice it atleast now . ofcourse it is immeterial for jee but in future it plays a pretty part.

regards,

naidu

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 26 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 26 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 19 days ago

Don’t make the mistake of being in pressure or stress I suggest you immediately quit before it is too late.

Akshit Matthew 20 days ago

Well, if you haven’t spent much money on it, the best option would be to quit it.

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 20 days ago
how to pass aieee

Join any good institute for its preparation and give your best into it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti one month ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Please give me some guidance about Geographic Information System and some refference website link related to the topic. I need it for preparing my seminar..

Geographic Information System A geographic information system (GIS) integrates hardware, software, and data for capturing, managing, analyzing, and displaying all forms of geographically...

Hrishant Goswami 6 years ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?

Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...

Soneel Verma 10 days ago
hello! i have been offerd mech in amrita university,cooimbatore and eee in shiv nadar university. i am interested in both the fields.But which one should i opt?I am concerned about the...

Go with ME at Amrita rather then Shiv Nadar...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

Out of these two Amrita Uni stands atop according to all of your requirements, but you may go for comparative analysis of features being offered at some other renowned institutions too, try ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 25 days ago
View all Questions »