I have a friend's son studying in Kota. Apparently, the institute's teachers praise the child, but I find that his written and spoken English is not good. Does it matter?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sir,

written and spoken english are immeterial for iit. they play their best part in campus interviews. once if gets an admission in the iits he can improve his speaking skills. but about the hand writing, after 19 he cant change. so he has to practice it atleast now . ofcourse it is immeterial for jee but in future it plays a pretty part.

regards,

naidu

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i have paid the amount on jeeadv site by credit card but there was no acknowledgement page.now what should i upload in dd/neft/rtgs/ challan copypls tell

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

Subhash Shanbhag 19 days ago

many have not received the acknowledgment But if you visit the site and login it shows in green colour confirmation that payment is made as also the details mentioned (this happens about 5-6...

A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 days ago
i am living in delhi and my parents are in maharashtra. can i make my local guardian in delhi to sign the declaration form on behalf of my parents???

if in the form there is an option like parents/guardian then you can use your local guardian in declaration form otherwise fathers mostly signature is best. thanks and regards sunil kr...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 18 days ago
seeing the present situation cs is definately a good choice bec india is IT hub but sir in long terms is this a good feild...bec in recession many cs professional loose their job...

Dear akki CS is still a best choice for the student. recession is not only affecting IT industry,it is in the every field. in present as well as in future it is a top most choice for a...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 4 years ago
I HAVE SCORED 297 IN BITSAT 2014. WHICH BRANCH CAN I GET IN BITS HYDERABAD???

Dear student, 297 is a pretty decent score in BITSAT, and you can expect to get MSc. Chem or Bio (maybe even Maths) at Pilani Campus . However, from personal experience, dual degree can be a...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Dear student, 297 is a pretty decent score in BITSAT, and you can expect to get MSc. Chem or Bio (maybe even Maths) at Pilani Campus . However, from personal experience, dual degree can be a...
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago

Hello Student, You can get CIVIL in Hyderabad campus. B.E.(Hons.): Civil cut off 290 Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar one month ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for b.tech in computer science ???????????

All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking ...as the trends change every year but roughly...

Ramesh V 4 years ago

It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...

AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 4 years ago
View all Questions »