I have a friend's son studying in Kota. Apparently, the institute's teachers praise the child, but I find that his written and spoken English is not good. Does it matter?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

sir,

written and spoken english are immeterial for iit. they play their best part in campus interviews. once if gets an admission in the iits he can improve his speaking skills. but about the hand writing, after 19 he cant change. so he has to practice it atleast now . ofcourse it is immeterial for jee but in future it plays a pretty part.

regards,

naidu

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
0my age is 19 and i m giving 12 th in state board exam next year....am i elligible for jee advance 2015

EE Main 2014 Eligibility Criteria 1. Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination: Candidates must have studied Physics,Mathematics as compulsory subjects They must have studied any one of the...
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989. So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e.,Born on or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu one month ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh one month ago
what does the transaction details mean in the declaration form

Hello Dear student, You have to give the transaction details of the counselling fee , you give the reference number of acknowledgment slip of the payment made to iit.
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 2 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 2 months ago
Help me decide between IIT Ropar CSE and IIT Guwahati Mathematics and Computing (I’m not good at math.. Is Maths difficult in MnC ?)

Hello student, As you are feeling maths a bit difficult,you can choose CSE at IIT ropar as it has good placements. All the best for your future Thanks and Regards Shaik Aasif askIITians...
  img
SHAIK AASIF AHAMED 3 months ago

your definition of math will change when you go to college. m&c is similar to cs in placements. preferrably stay away from the new iits.try bitsp/nitt/w/k/iiith if you are getting them. all...

Vineet Vinayak 2 months ago
WHAT ARE MOST SCORING TOPICS IN CHEMISTRY

Mechanics, wave optics and modern physics are important in physics. In math calculas is most scoring topic.trigonometry and coordinate geometry are also most scoring .In chemistry Physical...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
View all Questions »