ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I have a friend's son studying in Kota. Apparently, the institute's teachers praise the child, but I find that his written and spoken English is not good. Does it matter?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

sir,

written and spoken english are immeterial for iit. they play their best part in campus interviews. once if gets an admission in the iits he can improve his speaking skills. but about the hand writing, after 19 he cant change. so he has to practice it atleast now . ofcourse it is immeterial for jee but in future it plays a pretty part.

regards,

naidu

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
8÷4(3-1)=?

yes the answer is 1,8/4(3-1)=4(3-1)=4(2)=8,8/8=1

d.kojalrani 2 months ago

solve bu BOD MASS rule. 1 is the ansr.

vikas yadav 2 months ago

then th equestion will be like this yaar (8÷4)(3-1) =? then the answer is 2*2=4

SRUTI 2 months ago
Hello,I have cracked JEE MAIN with 100 marks. I am expecting to get around 97% in +2(Tamil Nadu Board). Will I able to get NIT with computer Science Department. And tell me about preparation...

The best book will be previous years. Buy the arihant previous years questions and it will benefit u for sure

Mantavya 27 days ago

It is very difficult for u to get computer science in nit.

Mantavya 27 days ago
how 2 study

first of all u must clear the proper meaning of question u asked

ng29 one month ago

with determination and concentration dont forget dedication for complete success approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
Can anybody tell which animal can run fastest after cheetah????

There are several species of large cats in the world, including leopards, lions, jaguars, mountain lions, ocelots, and tigers, but none of them can match the speed of the cheetah. Natural...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
I dont see all the questions I have posted. though I see some of them but not all in the discussion board. pls help.

You just open the questions in proper steps... as...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago

An another question which I posted along this was not displayed uner discussion board. Anyway thanks

Himaja 6 months ago

Thanks I have got all of them

Himaja 6 months ago
wat r d courses i can get in iit-guwa.,roorkee,madras,hyderabad,bhu,kanpur,kharaghpur,gandhinagar,bhubaneshwar if i get a rank in the range of 7000-9000(cml)???...i belong to obc-ncl.can i...

No chances of Mech, ece, eee....you may get civil or chem....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 9 days ago

in wic iit?

Praveen Raj 9 days ago
View all Questions »