Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

minimum eye site for Physically Disabled (Visually Impaired

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Distant vision - 6/6 in both eyes

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
expecting 121 in jee adv.2015. i am from SC catagory ..any chances to get into iits?

good luck but the probability is very less for your iit

2015 years ago
sir i got 466 in boards and 210 in mains ,but flunked advanced should i join nit or write jee next year (obc)

Getting into NIT without Advance is not possible, dropping a year may not be a good choice..wel its up to you...you can try securing a place for admission at one of the esteemed...

Frank Defeo yesterday

i think that u must take admission in nit or other govt college like dce or nsit as ur board percentage is 93.2 , u will definitely get a good college with desired atream and while doing ur...

ng29 yesterday
In a set of 4 terms first three terms are in gp and last three terms are in ap with a common difference 6.first term is equal to last term. Find first term

r= 1 or r=(-1/2 ) since common difference is 6 , a= ar 2 +6 if r=1 a=a+6 => 0=6 which is not possible so r cannot be 1 if r=-1/2 a=a/4 + 6 => 3a/4 = 6 => a=8 ans is a=8

2015 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/news/15-tips-to-cheat-at-mcqs-in-iit-jee-guessing-your-way-to-the-iits.html is it the same case for VIT?

Yes common sense and some tricks are same for any entrance exam (related).
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

yes these are good for any mcq’s papers because these are based on odds they work most of times

Hemanth Sai one month ago
What do we call the study of birds?

Ornithology is the branch of zoology concerned with the study of birds.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
IS the jee main rank 2015 predicter accurate??

in my opinion u must not faith on any rank predictor or college branch predictor as they use previous year judgements and analysis , but this year as cut off had decreased due to toughness...

ng29 23 days ago

It is not accurate predictor., you must not rely on it to make any descision. wait for the real results to come in.

shubham sharda 15 days ago
View all Questions »