Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

I WANT TO ASK THAT I HAV PASSED 12TH XAM IN 2010 BT DIDN'T GET QUALIFYING MARKS(60%) I GOT 59.9% SO I AM APPEARING IN RE-EXAMINATION IN 2011 SO I M GETTING CONFUSED IN HOW TO FIL D COLUMN N0.13 OF ONLINE IITJEE FORM i.e.(IN D ABOVE EXAM DID U OBATIN QUALIFYING MAKS ) & THEY HAV OPTIONS (YES/NO/NOT APPLICABLE)

so wat should i mark as my option

plz hlp me out

kindly reply me at rishabh.iitjee@gmail.com

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rishabh,

I will suggest u to make a call n talk directly to the chairman or the jee organising committee , they will guide u much better

in this regard, the phone no. are given below.

Zone

Address

Phone No

FAX

IIT Bombay

Chairman, JEE, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai 400 076

(022) 25764063

(022) 25720305

IIT Delhi

Chairman, JEE, IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas, Delhi 110 016

(011) 26591785

(011) 26581067

IIT Guwahati

Chairman, JEE, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati 781 039

(0361) 2692795

(0361) 2582180

IIT Kanpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT  Kanpur, Kanpur 208 016

(0512) 2597335

(0512) 2590103

IIT Kharagpur

Chairman, JEE, IIT Kharagpur, Kharagpur 721 302

(03222) 282102

(03222) 278242

IIT Madras

Chairman, JEE, IIT Madras, Chennai 600 036

(044) 22578220

(044) 22578224

IIT Roorkee

Chairman, JEE, IIT Roorkee, Roorkee 247 667

(01332) 284272

(01332) 285346

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir I can`t understand what is difference between. AIEE and JEE mains

Dar, There is no difference in AIEEE and JEE.Only one diiference is there that is placements that’s it.It means there are many companies to provide placements.

SAI SARDAR one month ago

JEE MAINS IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.IF YOU GOT RANK IN JEE MAINS EXAM YOU GET THE NIT SEAT.AIEEE IS THE ENTRANCE EXAM.BUT THIS IS NOT AVALIABLE NOW

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

BEFORE JEE THAT`S NAME WAS AIEEE SO NOWADAYS THERE

NARAYANA one month ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago
I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago

Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 months ago

Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2 nd and 3 rd round. you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges....

Rahat S 7 months ago
sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
i am preparing for aipmt as well as aiims 2017..i need an exact book on physics that help me for numricals as well as theories..i m reading ncert and hc verma.should i read any oher book...

Kshitij Education India provides AIPMT online study material on a web platform, covering all the topics required to study for medical entrance exams which is complete in itself. The best...

Yash Vardhan one month ago
SIR, I HAVE GOT RANK OF 509 (sc category ) IN JEE ADVANCED 2015 ,what would be the best branch and college for me

You’ll definitely get the core branches in old IITs. Prefer accordingly Branches like chemical in IITD civil in IITK, KGP, M or aerospace in IITK etc
  img
Avinash 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off