ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am expecting 190-200 jee main paper 2 and scored 94.45 in tamilnadu board exam. can i get architecture spa and nits?

Hi.. As per the scores you are describing, since your percentage is good, there are chances that you can get architecture in NITs. You can also try for other branches in other NITs also....
  img
Sakshi 15 days ago

No its difficult to get seat in SPA or NIT as you are very far from expected cutoff range.
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

Its difficult in getting selected in top university. there are many universities which provide you excellent placement,top infrastructure,desired course The top universities 1 BITS, Pilani...

abhinaipadachuru 14 days ago
crl – 216358st rank – 2649 what can i get ???in any round ???branch – cs/it only

My suggestion is try to explore the world and don’t try to be a home bird and on the top visit the weblinks of IIT/ NIT to check the present scenario to find your stature and then only make ...

2015 years ago
My rank in jee mains isAIR;45742 this year , is it better to drop a year, i want MECH in NITs or IITs?

try other branches you can get any in the 3 rd or 4 th round this year itself

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

very low chances for you try other colleges

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

well what is homestate ? plz approve

Prajwal Kavad yesterday

I Never recommend my students to drop a year, try doing this only when you are quite sure that you will make it the next year, or try visiting the official websites of a few selected and...

5 hours ago
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by ...

ng29 2 months ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
In the circuit shown Choose the incorrect option: (a) Charge on C 1 is equal to charge on C 5 when switch S is closed and each is equal to 37.5 μC (b) Charge on C 1 is equal to 50μC when...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c...

Nikhilkumar K 7 months ago

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 74C.so option c...

when the switch is open there is no use of second voltage source so charge on C5 will be 0 and by using series and parallel laws of capacitance we will get charge on C4 ic 75C.so option c...

Who is the CEO of Microsoft?

Steven Anthony Ballmer (born March 24, 1956) is an American businessman and has been the chief executive officer of Microsoft Corporation since January 2000. Ballmer is the second person...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »