DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am getting cse at nit trichy ,warangal and surathkal plz suggest me which of these should i opt?

I suggest that you should not underestimate any of these institutions, rather try to visit the official websites of all the three and then try to check out the status as per –...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

in my opinion nit warangal is best in all aspects campus , faculty , placements etc so i prefer nit warangal cse rather than trichy or surathkal also u will get good environment in warangal ...

ng29 one month ago

it will b very helpful if u enlist some differences b/w these 2 so that i have a clear mindset of opting any 1 of above 3

VIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY one month ago
Hello sir! How far is the possibility of mock seat allocated to us by JoSAA be our final seat? Thanx.

Most of the range of cutoff branchwise seat allotment doesnt change as most of the candidiates will go in general order for choosing branch as ce ec ee civil etc and ranking wise for college...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

The seats once alloted generally do not change afterwards because these are freezed seats from the bacend wherein there can be no change at the end of the candidate, just hope for the best...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
find value of x if 36.6 gm BaCl 2 .XH 2 O on strong heating loses 5.4 gm moisture? please tell me

ok thanks akash

vindhya 18 days ago

one mole of (bacl2.xh20) will produce X moles of water then 36.6/(207+X18) moles of that compound will produce X(36.6/(207+X18)) moles of water(by unitary method) which is equal to 5.4/18....

akash 18 days ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 one month ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad one month ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago

If you doesn’t study biology in classes XI and XII then you cannot apply for AIIMS as well as other medical entrance exams.

Adarsh one month ago

thank you

Chammu one year ago
Sir I got 44365 rank in jee main 2015 , Category rank 11261 (OBC-NCL). 4001 category rank in JEE advance 2015. Today the mock list hs been released by CSAB-2015 and I haven’t been alloted...

dont worry you may get a good seat in NIT,what is ur homestate

Prajwal Kavad 28 days ago

My Homestate is jharkhand

Ankit 27 days ago

My Homestate oi

Ankit 27 days ago
View all Questions »