Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Please explain clearly.

MR PRAPUL, please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….….…...

Gowri sankar one month ago

good bye..................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 2 days ago

please give the answer then i will approve if it is correct.

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img

Ok. Very good.
  img
sir my if JEE mains score is 65 in written will the person able to sit in counsiling by JOSAA

Immediately visit the official weblink of Josaa and get to know whether you may still be allotted a seat as per the counsellings, if not then try at some other renowned institutions like –...

Soneel Verma 6 months ago

Yes you can sit in counselling based on your score in OBC category I think that you can get an NIT in the 4 th round But I think josaa registrations are over!!

Akshit Matthew 6 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 6 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 6 years ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash 7 months ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav 7 months ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

• View Details