Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL yesterday
Which is better cs at nit Allahabad or new IIT cs please suggest please

CSE is always in demand . IIT’s are always prefered with respect to CSE. Go for IIT’s.
  img
Suraj Prasad 18 days ago

nit Allahabad
  img
Santosh Datla 18 days ago

Dear Student, NIT Allahabad is an established institution and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as placements in hi-tech organizations. Neww IITs on the ...

Aneesh Sehgal 17 days ago
Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and...

@raghotham Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by...

Umakant biswal 11 days ago
i had pcb in 12 th class can i get admission in BCA after giving maths test from open board ?

Dear Student, I guess you did not get a proper guidance by somebody, as I am unable to make out that after reading PCB what makes you to pursue BCA and why not B.Sc. or any other medical...

Aneesh Sehgal 15 days ago

@ harpreet Yes , u can do bca , for that u have to pass in the open board maths exam . and the score must have to be reflected in the marksheet , but 1 thing i would like to ask – Why u...

Umakant biswal 16 days ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Find the average velocity of a projectile between the instants it crosses half the maximum height. It is projected with a speed u at an angle θ with the horizontal. Sir plz provide the...

Average velocity = change in displacement/change in time Find out average velocity along y = Vy = y/t find y using equations of motion similarly Vx = x/t t is time after which it crosses...
  img
Piyush 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off