I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which book should I buy for maths …...arihant prakashan or tata macgraw hill

Hello student, Both the books are good. but do not buy too many books as it will only lead to confusion. take one book and use it as the text book. you may use the other as a reference book....
  img
Latika Leekha 17 days ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT T CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also predict...

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html This is...
  img
Aziz Alam 22 days ago
I have got 10,715 rank in JEE Advance 2014. Can i get any IIT at this rank. I have got 15,063 rank in JEE Main 2014. I have few Query Should i prefer branch or college? Should i prefer good...

The closing rank for IITs last time around was around 7500. So its better you go for a college in JEE Main counselling. Your preference should be a mix of both branch and college.Drop should...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
I am going for private engineering college in ghaziabad – Ajay kumar garg ghaziabad in mechanical branch affiliated under uptu. Can you tell me scholarship plans there ? I have searched much...

Though Ajay kumar garg engineering college, ghaziabad is private college but still scholarship plans are available there. Some scholarship amount and fee reimbursement facility is available...
  img
Ramreddy 16 days ago
Sir, I got 31 marks in physics, 43 marks in chemistry and 63 maks in mathematics in JEE Advanced 2014. I belong to OBC. Will I be eligible to attend he counselling this year?

Based on the marks that you have entered, most probably your all india rank will be in the range of 10901 to 13400, yes you will be eligible for counselling. sher mohammad b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

based on previous years stats you might not get any of top cources in old iit you will be able to get some outcaste courses like textiles manufacturing etc iff only you belong to obc...

manikondanikhil one month ago

Sir, I am getting 42 in Physics, 49 in Chemsitry, 44 in Maths in JEE-Advance 2014. What will be my possible rank? Can I attend counselling? Will I be eligible for IISERs?

Aadarsh Das one month ago
define AIPMT

All India Pre-Medical / Pre-Dental Entrance Test(AIPMT) andNational Eligibility cum Entrance Test are both entry level exams to BDS or MBBS. Thanks & Regards, Vasantha Sivaraj,...
  img
Vasantha Kumari one month ago
View all Questions »