I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what constant force p is required to bring a 50kg body which starts from rest to a speed of 10m/s in 7m neglect friction

a=v 2 /2s =>a=100/14=7.14 m/s 2 F=ma=50*7.14=357.14 N...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago

use v 2 -u 2 =2*a*s given u=0 and s= 7 m and v=10 m/s 100= 2*a*7 a= 100/14 Force required(p)= ma = 50*100/14 = 357 N...
  img
Ramreddy 17 days ago
Hey, I am from Bangalore, I am in a bad situation now, the problem is have just done my 10 std in 2010, and I quit school for good reasons. Now I have decieded to resume my sudies and do my...

For JEE 2014 the eligibility criteria for admission, in context of age was: Born on or after 1stOctober 1989 . So for JEE 2015 you can have the idea about the exact date, i.e., Bornon or...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
I am a student currently in class 12 th and will be giving the JEE 2015. Although I have done class 11 th syllabus once, I would like to revise it once more during the months of August and...

The best way to revise what you have studied in class 11 is to solve as many questions as possible which will test your concepts and also expose the areas which are weak or needs...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
how to crack iitjee advanced

For you to crack JEE Advanced you need to be very good in your concepts.For this you need to give proper amount of time to all the subjects concerned , i.e., Physics , chemistry & Maths....
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
sir is the option of changing the branch from chemical engineering to civil engineering reliable in nit calicut. is that too much risky? i am not interested in chemical engineering.

If you are not interested in chemical engineering and want to shift to civil engineering, this option is reliable.The risks in this process are first of all such branch changing option...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
what are the most scoring topics in jee

in case of physics mechanics,rotational motion,optics,heat and thermodynamics,waves,modern physics,in chemistry-organic chemistry specially name rxn given in ncert under blocks at last of...

RAHUL RANJAN 9 months ago

every subject is importent but mainly physics&maths based on we have lot of problems are given.

sohel mohammad one year ago
View all Questions »