I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what is the last date for joining test series of brilliant for iit jee preparation 2015 & what is the procedure to join this.

Hi Student, Go to the official website of Brilliant. You will get all the...
  img
Harishwar 18 days ago
I AM POOR IN PHYSICS AND CHEMISTRY HOW I CAN PREPARE FOR IIT

No one is poor in any subject.Just have confidence in yourself.It is either due to lack of confidence ir due to insufficient timing Start from NCERT and then only go for other study...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Is having scored above 75% in CBSE 2014 sufficient for IIT admission in 2015, if I am to reappear in Advanced 2015 after getting no rank in 2014?

Hi student, As per the brochure of JEE advanced released, either a student should have scored 75% marks in 12 th class or should have scored a 20 percentile, whichever is lower; to be able...
  img
Ravi one month ago
what is the length of second pendulum on at the pole of earth?

The value of g at poles is 9.83 m/s(square). So we use the formula of time period of the simple pendulum where t=1 sec. as it is a seconds pendulum. We can calculate the length of the...
  img
Apoorva Arora 5 months ago
SIR PLEASE ARRANGE THEM IN ORDER IIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI . PLEASE HELP ME SIR

the correct order forIIT HYD , IIT ROPAR , IIT INDORE , IIT BHU , IIT PATNA , IIT MANDI is , bhu>hyd>ropar>indore> mandi>patna, best of luck for you future.
  img
Sher Mohammad 4 months ago
Who was the first Indian Governor-General of India?

Before Independence, Warren Hastings was the first Governor General of India. He occupied this position from 1773 to 1784. Hastings was born at Churchill, Oxfordshire. He joined the British...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago

Chakeravarthi Rajagopalachari was the first Indian governor general of independent India. Dr. Rajagopalachari remained India's Governor-General until the Constitution was approved and came...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »