I want to ask if a student appears in IIT-JEE and in the same year if fails in class 12th will he retain 2 chances or he will be left with one chance?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

he can have both the chances. one he can simultaneously write the class 12th exam and the jee and the second year he can write only jee

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
|z|

Please give answer

So e^-x = 1 – x + (x^2 / 2) …... Put x=1 in above both equation and once add and once substract you will get required I hope hint is helpful Thanks...
  img
Nishant Vora 21 days ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 16 days ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 16 days ago
hello sir, i m akash... i am confused so as to which branch should i take for b.tech....... most likely i have 2 option.. first..i can do mechanical in kiit,bbsr or should i choose...

Akash , first of all congratulations on your selection. Both the branches are evergreen and everpaying branch. You must go to that branch which interests you more and where you can excel....
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
I am weak in maths.. tell me tips so that I can score more than 100 in mains.and very good marks in advance too.

Dear student, Don't worry. You should join a good coaching which help you inclearing the fundamental concept.R.D.sharma is a good book for maths.It will clear your concept. ther are so many...
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 5 months ago
Tell me the ans of chemistry 2000 paper ques no. 7( c)

Please post the questions , it is not easy for us to check the question through references. sher mohammad askiitians faculty b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad 6 months ago
View all Questions »