Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

I had readen askiitians's inmportant book for iit-jee part but through that i cannotsolvemy problem.I want to know the books which are prepared according to cbse but are also very helful for iit-jee.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The books mentioned in the website are good ones for making your concepts strong.. So read them with concentration and try to clear your concepts , then only you will be able to solve problems .. You should refer the NCERT books as well .. these are best.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

hello, iam kavya studying in 11 th now.i want take engineering entrance for my further studies. so i wanted to know that jee main and jee advance are two separate exams what..or else i...

I really appreciate that you are quite a consious student and aware to get a clear future prospects in your upcoming years, ok my suggestion for you is –Stay focused on your studies and...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Both have some differences in the syllabus like mains have some topics which are not covered in advanced and advanced also have some topics which aren't included in mains …...topics of...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago

jee main is exam for admission in nits and iiits and is easy exam but jee advance is diificult exam and for admission in iits , to give jee advance u have to qualify jee main first , its ur ...

ng29 11 months ago
Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.

Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...

Riddhi Gupta 8 months ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL 12 days ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal 11 days ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL 13 days ago
sir i secured 2778 rank in iit jee 2015 and i want to go for cse . as per my rank i can get cs in 1. indore 2. mandi 3.jodhpur.4 patna.5. bubeneshvar bbs 6. ism dhanbad as per my research i ...

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html IIT HYDERABAD » IIT INDORE>> IIT PATNA>> IIT JODHPUR » ISM DHANBAD » IIT BHUBHNESWAR..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html Try to follow IIT Hyderabad » IIT Indore » IIT Patna..>> ISM Dhanbad...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago

Dear Abhijeet, As per your given information the prefernce order can be, 1.)IIT Hyderabad 2.)IITindore 3.) IIT PATNA 4.)ISM DHANBAD 5.)IIT JODHPUR 6.)IIT BHUBHNESWAR. I hope you this will...

erra akhil 11 months ago
sir,im thinking of joining coaching in my 12th class im opting for bansals or resonance in kota i've messed up my 11th class completely and want to clear jee in 2011,plz suggest what to do...

dear student, If you really want to go Kota for IITJEE coaching. then my vote to Bansal. but to enter into bansal is very difficult. and if you are entering in that, most probably you will...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?

Please follow the below link to find the relevant information http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/how-to-prepare-for-iit-jee.html you can also read useful articles on...
  img
Harsh Patodia one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off