ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I had readen askiitians's inmportant book for iit-jee part but through that i cannotsolvemy problem.I want to know the books which are prepared according to cbse but are also very helful for iit-jee.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat,

The books mentioned in the website are good ones for making your concepts strong.. So read them with concentration and try to clear your concepts , then only you will be able to solve problems .. You should refer the NCERT books as well .. these are best.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I cleared mains but could not clear advanced this year. Next year can i directly take advanced or should i again write mains?

Dear Student, You will have to reappear for the JEE mains as well. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 2 days ago

You can’t take advanced, you’ll have to take mains first and keep some tips in mind –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday
hello sir, i had used your jee mains rank pedictor tool an it had show me a rank of 71956 and of sc 4356 so can i expect dtu or nsit further having a home state delhi quota and also plz...

Dear Student, Now I think results are already out and you must have received your scorecard so you can check ur exact rank in india and ur state.
  img
Nishant Vora 14 days ago

Is your AIR and State rank not mentioned in your score card?
  img
Nishant Vora 13 days ago

You may expect to get in DTU
  img
Avinash 13 days ago
I am a dropper. I scored 90.4% in 12 th and 219 in Mains. Can I get any good NIT with a decent branch?

Dear Student, your score is very good. You can definately get a good branch in NIT. But now focus on IIT preparations and not all this. If you are lucky and if you work a little more hard...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Yes you can get NIT, but there may be some quiosk of branch...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

Bravo for you score...yes for sure you can make it at NIT but about a branch nothing for sure can be said....you can draw a comparison and contrast of some other renowned institution too by ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 14 days ago
how to prep for gk

you should read newspaper daily.Reading newspapers daily can make life easy in learning General Knowledge.You should get involved in some free mock tests that are available on the internet...
  img
Komal one month ago

Try to familiar with current affairs by reading news papers.

Adarsh 27 days ago
I am being enrolled at FIITJEE for around 20000 for two years as I have 100% scholarship + 20000 waiver. Is it a good offer? I'm planning South Delhi centre

Dear Student Mr. Sanchit Alekh Congratulation for 100% scholarship In FIITJEE specially in south delhi center. Dear Alekh , FIITJEE faculty at Delhi center are the best faculty among all...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 5 years ago

navneet kumar one year ago
I belongs to OBC category from Maharashtra state. My expected OBC Category rank is 7814 and AIR 51k...... I want to know the use of the category rank over AIR.... if i get any help of that...

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and...
  img
Avinash 20 days ago

As your rank stands at 51K so its difficult to be selected in top NIT’s and you want in other state so you will come under non-local.7814 tells you how many members are there in only OBC...

abhinaipadachuru 20 days ago

The category rank is helpful to assess the seat allotment along total category wise seats but no relation with general wise seat allotment. For instance 500 category seats are available and ...

sajid 16 days ago
View all Questions »