Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Hi SIR!! PEASE TELL ME

WHAT IS THE ACTUAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PERSUING BE & BTECH ???

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Prakash,

Not much difference, NIT n IIT offer b tech course n other engg college offer BE courses. There is some diff. in the course    structure and nothing else.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 6 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 6 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 6 months ago
I am in class 12 and need books for IIT JEE preparation. How should I buy these books if in the below website, few important books cover different topics especially in math?...

Just buy Arihant books of calculus, algebra and coordinate geometry for Maths.It’s more than enough. Don’t run after the books otherwise, you will be confused at the end of the day which...

Amey 2 months ago

Im sorry, thats not what I meant. I was asking what all books would be required. For example, in math, SL Loney cevers Trigonometry and coordinate geometry, Hall&Knight covers higher...

James Chin 2 months ago

YOU CAN CLICK ON THE NAME OF THE BOOK YOU WANT TO BUY . JUST CLICK ON THE NAME OF BOOK. THEN CLICK ON THE OPTION buy now. you will be directed to the page. just fill the details . enjoy the ...

SAHIL 2 months ago
i want to study biotechnology in IIT campus...should i write JEE-mains as well as JEE-advanced also..??

You need to prepare very soundly for Jeemains, and the content for the test is based on +2 subjects i.e. PCM nad do follow these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

You need to write Jeemains first and if you did well then you may have to appear in Jeeadvanced and then pursue admission in a renowned institution, I may advise you to – Try to make out...

how can i get admission in dtu my board pecentage is 70 how much i have to score in jee mains to get dtu

Dear Student, Please check the cutoff marks for the previous years for DTU and get hte idea form there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

YOUR BOARD PERCENTAGE IS OK BUT YOU GRT SEAT IN DTU YOU GET ATLEAST 150 MARKS I THINK.AND CHECK CUT OF MARKS.

NARAYANA 3 months ago
can u tell me the expected closing rank for second round of jee advanced counselling for iit delhi chemical dual degree for sc for first round opening and closing ranks are 753 and 831?can...

Dear NAvneet you can check it at engg.entrancecorner.com/jee-main-2015-cutoff and get to know about your standing there...your SC rank will be considered for the sake of some...

plzz answer

navneet 10 months ago
Hello sir my aieee rank is 300000 ..This only 1.5lakh user register their name for counsiling ..i know that from time of india newspaper....So can i get ANy IIIT or GFTI ...plz sir rply

As your score is too low to get in at an IIT/NIT so, I recommend you to visit the official weblinks of some renowned institutions to seek admission details and then get enrolled in any of...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

Sorry brother no chance of NIT IIIT or GFTI I suggest you go for private and it is not that bad okay.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

and also the seat allotement is based on merit only and no other stats.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off