DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Sir,

How are the placements of B arch at iitroorkee.I mean which are the recruiting companies and what is the pay package like.Should i go for b arch roorkee or bits pilani chemical --i'll do an Mba after the graduation.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi,

the pay packages of b.arch at iit roorkee are not as high as that of bits che.  and the chemical department at bits pilani is very renowned and very well established.so ,i ll suggest you to opt for bits chem engg.As u mentioned that u 'll do mba after graduation it doesn't matter much u can choose either of two...but still go for bits

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i HAVE GOT 185 IN JEE ADV2015 WHHICH RANK CAN I EXPECT

Hi It would be somewhat around 3500- 4000. All the best !
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

@hitesh , ur rank will be above 10,000 , u will not get any iit but dont loose hope try for nits if u cna got else u can try for thappar , upes dehradun , jaypee noida APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@akshat jee advance rank does not include any board percentage dont answer if u r not sure

ng29 one month ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 18 days ago

you can use cengage materials prepare well all the best

sajid 8 days ago
What are two similarities between a DC motor and an AC generator?

They both rely on the principle of electromagnetic in induction. The both contain coils of wire magnets or electromagnets and they both have rotating parts. The AC generator will probably...
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 months ago

Ironically, a DC motor/generator has to have a commutator or electronic circuit that constantly switches the windings while an AC motor/generator has a constant connection between the power ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

parts.The AC generator will probably work as an AC motor and the DC motor will probably work as a DC generator.The AC generator will turn rotational energy into electrical energy with an...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
could u pls advice a refernce book for chemistry class11 which can help both boarsds & IITs

You should opt GRB Batla and sons publications by O P Tandon.
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

U can also refer to book by PRADEEP publications for board + IIT Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake 2 months ago

ncert is best for boards for competition organic – himanshu pandey and sn sanyal physical – RC mukherjee inorganic- OP TANDON grb

ng29 2 months ago
Sir , out of BITS PILANI and DTU , which college / university is better in terms of placements and studies ? To study for BITSAT 2015 is NCERT enough or shall i adopt some other books too ? ...

In terms of Placements definitely BITS PILANI will be better as it well competent with IIT No ncert books are not enough. You need to take help books same as IIT JEE. GO through Following...
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Yes germany as i have mentioned will be perfect choice. BITSAT score is only accepted at BITS. Other renowened institutes don not accept bitsat score. Local colleges might take which...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

You are welcome
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago
can i get damission in NITs...my jee mains score is 98 and board’s percentage is 93%..please reply...

Sorry , but with these scores it would not be possible to get any NIT .
  img
Abhinav one month ago

You JEE score is not very encouraging but on the basis of your board score you can surely get at some esteemed institutions like - Sri Sairam College o Engg, Bangalore lovely profesional...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

but wait for counselling and if u r states with good nits then ther are chance that u might get a seat under homestate quota,

Prajwal Kavad 21 days ago
View all Questions »