Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Sir,

How are the placements of B arch at iitroorkee.I mean which are the recruiting companies and what is the pay package like.Should i go for b arch roorkee or bits pilani chemical --i'll do an Mba after the graduation.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

hi,

the pay packages of b.arch at iit roorkee are not as high as that of bits che.  and the chemical department at bits pilani is very renowned and very well established.so ,i ll suggest you to opt for bits chem engg.As u mentioned that u 'll do mba after graduation it doesn't matter much u can choose either of two...but still go for bits

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
im expecting 230-240 in jee mains paper2. will i get nit?

Yes sure you will get NIT. Bestof Luck
  img
Sourabh Singh 24 days ago

hello, you definitely get nit my friend.don’t figure about this.concetrate on studies. ….….….….….….….….all the best.....................................................

raj kumar 24 days ago
my SC rank is 2717 and AIR is 40592 . Will get a seat in NITK? And on which rank is the seat alloted for SC students?

What do you mean by NIT K? (Khozicode or Khurukshetra). Well let me answer you second question then. The seat allocation will be predominently based on your category rank i.e SC. For more...

Yaswanth Sai 10 months ago

I suggest you to check the current status of NIT Karnataks and find out what is the latest update over there, and secondly your score and category together may land you in an NIT but befor...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

NITK is NIT karnataka ie Suratkal in manglore

PRAVEEN C NAIK 10 months ago
how to crack bitsat in 5days

Go through the syllabus and format of the paper . English can be prepared by just reading articles from Hindustan Times and questions from the mock papers.Logical reasoning is one thing you...
  img
Komal 11 months ago

Your best bet would be to do previous years question papers.

shubham sharda 11 months ago
PLEASE TELL THAT HOE MANY HOURS AND WHAT SHOULD MY TIME TABLE TO GET SUCCESS IN AIIMS 2016 HOW I IMPROVE MAINLY PHYSICS BY WHICH BOOK I READ THE ALL THREE SUBJECTS BIO , CHE , PHY AND ALSO...

You should study 8 to 9 hours because it's is the time to study harder for physics you should have HCVerma and some NCERT concepts to be cleared out and for bio trueman and chem Balaji

pIYuSh Chauhan 5 months ago
If α, ß are the roots of ax 2 + bx + c = 0, then – 1 / α , 1 / ß are the roots of (a) ax 2 – bx + c = 0 (b) cx 2 – bx + a = 0 (c) cx 2 + bx + a = 0 (d) ax 2 – bx – c = 0

HInt, The roots are symmetric and therefore the equation whos roots are 1/alpha and 1/beta can be formed by replacing x to 1/x from the given equation. Hence the equation will be equal to as...
  img
Vijay Mukati 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off