Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off
USE CODE: sch25

sir!!! i didnt give IIT 2010 though i passed 12th in the year 2010 only ....please tell me i am elligible to give IIT 2011 or not????

5 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Prakash,

Yes u r eligible, according to new rules, u can take max. 1 year drop after 12th to appear in JEE.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

5 years ago

Yes u are. There is no doubt about that.

5 years ago

yes you are aligible for iit jee 2011...

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

HOW MUCH MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

11 MARKS FORPH CATRGORY IN JEE MAINS

Gavvala Ganesh 10 months ago

130.................................................................................................................................................................

Prabhakar ch 5 months ago

11 MARKS NEEDED TO QUALIFY JEE MAINS FOR PH CATEGORY

RAKESH CHINDAM 10 months ago
Which is the best book for jee main and advanced with included theory? Tmh publication JEE maths OR IIT jee maths ml khanna

@ dipesh following are the recommended books for JEE , JEE MAINLY focuses on solving the problems , not upon the theories , still your theory needs to be strong . MATHS 1- MATHS BY M L...

Umakant biswal 4 days ago

I would recommend the books published by Tata McGraw Hill.............................................................

Mudit 4 days ago
Please give expert advice for the following three queries. I am from Tamil Nadu and studying Chemical Engineering in NIT Trichy. If I get IT in IIIT Allahabad, IT in NIT Allahabad, CSE in...

@ srihari I.T IN NIT ALLHABAD IS THE FRST PREFRENCE AND GIVE 2ND PREFERENCE TO I.T IN IIIT ALLHABAD . cancell the rest of the thing from yopur choice , and choose wisely what u have to do...

Umakant biswal 29 days ago

Dear Student, you are already at a very good place, I am unable to make out what drives you crazy to think of comparing and contrasting titanic institutions and then expecting to choose one ...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago
sir i am unable to post answers to the questions asked by others......as i know the answer,,,,when i go to post it,,,,it does not happen,,, after clicking on `answer` button also myanswer is...

HI NITESH FIRST OF ALL TO ANSWER ANY QUESTION CLICK ON ANSWER THIS QUESTION. THEN A BOX LIKE THIS APPEAR TYPE YOUR ANSWER IN THIS BOX AND THEN CLICK ON ANSWER. FINALLY YOUR ANSWER WILL BE...

SAHIL 8 days ago
hi iam praveen kumar . iam studing in NITK SURATHKAL in 1ST B.TECH.my branch is electricak and electronics .can you tell me the ranking of branches in NITK SURATHKAL?.and either civil is...

Dear student Me. Praveen Your college is a good reputation and all branches are good but still if we compare the rank order is as following 1. Electrical 2. Mechnical 3. civil Please feel...

AskiitianExpert Pramod-IIT-R 6 years ago
Sir I scored 130 in jee n expect 97% in telangana board Sirr can u predict my rank

Dear student Your expected rank will be nearly 65000.But for accurate rank kindly go for the following link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html
  img
Bhavya 3 months ago

Your score is good and there are chances for you to land yourself at places, i opine that you may try visiting weblinks of certain renowned institutions like – HP University,...

Aneesh Sehgal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off