what is the total marks in IIT including both paper1 and paper2

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Prakash,

Paper 1 - 252

Paper 2 - 237

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Anil Pannikar

IIT Bombay

3 years ago

It's 480.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 11 days ago
can i get information regarding iiser pune , mohali bhopal

These three IISERs have been formed in the spacing of a year, i.e., Pune (2006) , Mohali (2007) and Mohali (2008) .These colleges have their sole purpose in getting students who are...
  img
Aziz Alam 25 days ago
sir, whenever i try to save my choices during choice filling why does the website crash. Everything just goes blank. Ithere an explaination. please help thank you.

The problem is with either server or network , you should try in the morning. sher mohammad faculty askiitans b.tech, iit delhi
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago

I am also having the same problem and my choices also goes blank after saving them....!

KOOL one month ago
i have got 310 in bitsat -2014 and i was placed in waiting list in 1 st iteration ...would i be able to get seat atleast in second iteration

Since you havent mentioned the BITs college in which you were placed in waiting list. So if we consider in general, your score is not a bad score, infact it is a good score. So in the 1 st...
  img
Ramreddy 7 days ago
I have got cse at nit warangal but my preference is nit trichy cse but in round 2 i didnt get upgradation. It closed at air 2116 for obs (os) and my rank is 2130 (obc 298) so can i get nit...

If you go for third round there is a chance that you may get cse in nit trichy. You have nothing to lose if you go for third round.

swetha 9 days ago
View all Questions »