ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   CAN YOU PLEASE HELP TO TELL ME WHEN DID IIT KANPUR CONDUCT JEE PREVIOUSLY ? PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

4 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear vibhor

It doesn't matter at all which IIT is going to set the paper. Rather you should concentrate on your studies just prepare well. you cant predict which section of paper will be tough. its not going to help you in any manner that in which year did IIT Kanpur set the paper previously. IIT paper is set by a panel which has member from all the IITs. The organising institute is just responsible for handling, conducting the examination. So dont wast your time in this and prepare well.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

in 2003.

4 years ago

4 years ago

Well IIT-Kanpur had set up paper in 2004 when there were two exams for IIT; One was Screening & the other was Mains Exam.You can easily download that year paper if u want from the net.

But I think Mr.Akash is right it's better to focus on your study rather than focusing on that 2004 paper as that paper will not going to tell you what to expect in JEE.

So just be focus & give your best.

All the Best.

4 years ago

iit 2004 paper was conducted by iit kanpur

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
Sir I got 11000 Rank in jee advanced 2015. Will I get Any branch or should i drop a year?

QualifyingJEE advanced is meant to be your entry to the IIT, You’ll definitely get a seat. If you are not satisfied with the rank or branch and confident in getting the seat for next...
  img
Avinash 21 hours ago

This will help you alot.. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 21 hours ago

I suggest you to check the outcome of counselling results...if are able to crack in at some IIT then go for it, otherwise you may try seeking admission at a few chosen institutions wher you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 8 hours ago
i have completed my class 12 th from hyderabad....... but my native place is jammu....... then what will be my state........ jammu and kashmir or telangana.....

your home state would be telangana in nit coumcelling as you have studied in telangana and got nit rank on telangana

sajid 8 days ago

ur homestate in NIT councling will be TELANGANA plz approve if useful in case of any doubts ask in ans boox

Nicho priyatham 15 days ago

not a permananet resident of telengana.

Mohit Kumar 15 days ago
The equation root(x+1) - root(x-1) = root(4x-1) has how many solutions?

Hello Student, root (x+1) -root(x-1)=root(4x-1) squaring both sides, we get x+1+x-1-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 2x-2root(x^2-1)=4x-1 -2x+1=2root(x^2-1) squaring again both sides 4x^2+1-4x=4(x^2-1)...
  img
Arun Kumar one year ago
what will be the level of bitsat entrance exam in comparison to jee main ?

Jee is little bit more tough than BIIt’s.It had additional reasoning so if you are good at that it will help you. the other top universities which provide you good oppurtunities in future...

abhinaipadachuru 15 days ago

Acc. to me Bitsat is not as tough as jee mains and it have one more part of reasoning so u can gain good marks in this portion good luck

Vimlendra Singh one month ago

jee mains is somewhat tougher than biitsat it has additional reasoning bit so if you are good at it you will get a seat

sajid 9 days ago
Sir, what are the procedures involved in applying for B-Tech admission in NITs?.Please help.

counselling will start after 7 july that is after declaration of rank by cbse after that u have to fill online form for conselling and fill choices of colleges with corresponding streams as ...

ng29 one month ago

One need tyo do a wonderful job in Advanced, plus the board score has to be promising and on the top one must lie in between the cutoff list of the NIt...if above mentioned conditions are...

Soneel Verma 21 days ago

after declaration of cbse results you should fill the form of counselling and fill the choices of colleges. then as per rank you will get admission

sajid 29 days ago
View all Questions »