Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: APR30

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP TO TELL ME WHEN DID IIT KANPUR CONDUCT JEE PREVIOUSLY ? PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear vibhor

It doesn't matter at all which IIT is going to set the paper. Rather you should concentrate on your studies just prepare well. you cant predict which section of paper will be tough. its not going to help you in any manner that in which year did IIT Kanpur set the paper previously. IIT paper is set by a panel which has member from all the IITs. The organising institute is just responsible for handling, conducting the examination. So dont wast your time in this and prepare well.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

in 2003.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Well IIT-Kanpur had set up paper in 2004 when there were two exams for IIT; One was Screening & the other was Mains Exam.You can easily download that year paper if u want from the net.

But I think Mr.Akash is right it's better to focus on your study rather than focusing on that 2004 paper as that paper will not going to tell you what to expect in JEE.

So just be focus & give your best.

All the Best.

5 years ago

iit 2004 paper was conducted by iit kanpur

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn...

After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts. It...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Dear student, Prepare a revision plan for urself Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left Prepare short notes For quick revision our self study package is highly...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
hello,i am in 11 class i want to know how can start preparing for iit jee without taking any coaching from institutions

Hii you can use the below listed books for reference to study. Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Sourabh Singh 18 days ago

Dear student, Our self study package is highly recommended for you here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 18 days ago
Respected person, This year i apperred for jee mains and advanced but just cleared cutoff and didn`t got the institution of my choice. I am going to get into private engineering college...

You can go this way. But by this it is very difficult to manage both the studies at a time and crack JEE Advanced. Syllabus is some what same but not completly. Still there will be some new...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago

@Soneel sir, I understood all you have suggested as above, but can you please throw some light over B.tech 1 st year syllabus along with JEE prepration COURSE.. Thanks again. :)

Naman 9 months ago
in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc

oc category 19 marks

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago
Nearly how much questions I should attend to crack IISER entrance test in SCB stream?

Dear student, You can find previous years cutoff for IISER entrance test here admission.aglasem.com/iiser-admission-cut-offs/ Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

This is a very general thing or a common sense to attempt all the question in apaper provided there is no negative marking,.....and ye you must practice solving the previous year’s papers...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...

Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...

Devik Aggarwal 8 months ago

I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??

Anabhra 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off