Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: JEE20

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP TO TELL ME WHEN DID IIT KANPUR CONDUCT JEE PREVIOUSLY ? PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

5 years ago

Answers : (5)

Dear vibhor

It doesn't matter at all which IIT is going to set the paper. Rather you should concentrate on your studies just prepare well. you cant predict which section of paper will be tough. its not going to help you in any manner that in which year did IIT Kanpur set the paper previously. IIT paper is set by a panel which has member from all the IITs. The organising institute is just responsible for handling, conducting the examination. So dont wast your time in this and prepare well.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

in 2003.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Well IIT-Kanpur had set up paper in 2004 when there were two exams for IIT; One was Screening & the other was Mains Exam.You can easily download that year paper if u want from the net.

But I think Mr.Akash is right it's better to focus on your study rather than focusing on that 2004 paper as that paper will not going to tell you what to expect in JEE.

So just be focus & give your best.

All the Best.

5 years ago

iit 2004 paper was conducted by iit kanpur

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir,which books i should refer for jee mains and advanced 2017?

Please follow below link to get required information. http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago
presently am in 11 th. iam an aspirant of jee 2017. so as to crack jee iam taking coaching. i thought that they only focus students on iit. but they are telling iit as well as...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

…................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago

,................................................................................................................................................................................................

Mohit Kumar 2 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 7 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 7 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 7 months ago
Why is it easier to swim in the sea than in a river?

And sea water is more denser than river water because sea water contain salts which made it to be the denser one and hence, easy to swimmmmmmmm Pls approve diiiiiiiii u hve alreaddy so many ...

vikas yadav 4 years ago

swimming in sea is easier as it contains salt, which help us floating and for river as it is a fresh water and has less buoyancy force compared to sea . therefore it is easier to swim in...

vineel Sarma 4 years ago

It is easier because the density of sea water is more than river water so the buoyancy force act on the person is more i.e. Only the that big ships are floating in sea not in river

pIYuSh Chauhan 2 months ago
NSIT VS DTU WHICH ONE IS BETTER??? TELL ME ELLABORATELY COVERING FACULTY PLACEMENT ENVIRONMENT,ETC HOW IS MPAE OF NSIT??

dear student, depends on the branch that you want to take Check out the syllabus and faculty page on there websites
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off