ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, i was filling the online form for iit, mi dad works in BOKARO STEEL PLANT , which is under SAIL( a PSU), so my doubt is in filling the parents' occuupation , whether i should choose the "ENGINEERING" option or "public / GOVT. service" ? is PSU a public service? i don't want vague answers reply only if you are very sure about it.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

You have to mention it as Public service employee because you dad is being paid by the government.PSU means Public sector unit.Engineering option is for the private Engineer employees who work for private firms.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Are the following books enough for iitjee : Mathematics Trigonometry : S.L. Loney Calculus : I.A. Maron Coordinate Geometry : S.L.Loney Objective R.D. Sharma for rest of the topics...

Hello Student, This much materila is more than sufficient. Good that you are refering to so many books Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

o behenkar itti saaree books meri to rd sharma or hc verma padhkar he jaan nikal jaati hai :D

Mohammad Dilshad 3 months ago
How Should I Plan My Daily Time Table ?

Hi student First count how much time you have for studies other than your daily routine work. Then divide the time according to your need of study and type of subject for study.Study hard...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 3 months ago
which books should i prefer for jee advance 2015 ? At present i m using o p agrawal (disha publications ) for organic chemistry and dc gupta for physics and rd sharma for maths. If any other...

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry Ø NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Ø Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
sir,i want sl loney plane trigonometry part 1 solutions in pdf format.. From where can i get it? Please give me the link.....

Hi, You need to search for it. The copy may be available in the market, but the chances are less. You can search it on internet as well. There are various content companies who provides...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

Hi, I think going for the solutions will not help you. In fact, in order to prepare better, you can book sessions with askIITians for your doubt solving. We can discuss all the problems in...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago

sir,i have searched a lot from my side but i am not getting it..do u know any website or blog through which i can get it

vineet chatterjee 3 months ago
Hi, Can you please explain me the concept of Opening and Closing Ranks in IIT's and NIT's? Thanks in Advance....

Hello Student, Opening Rank is rank of the first student enrolled in that branch Closing rank is the last student enrolled in that branch So for eg if opening rank is 373 and closing is 675...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
can you give some tips to crack jee main?

Hi Student The key thing is time management along with hardwork and dedication Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

I was “very very” Sincere in my classes and cleared all the doubts in the class only. Again i segmented some topics and instead of preparing evrything, focussed on some topics in...
  img
Harsh Patodia 4 months ago

can you give your success mantra?

BHAVANA RM 4 months ago
View all Questions »