ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

hey, i was filling the online form for iit, mi dad works in BOKARO STEEL PLANT , which is under SAIL( a PSU), so my doubt is in filling the parents' occuupation , whether i should choose the "ENGINEERING" option or "public / GOVT. service" ? is PSU a public service? i don't want vague answers reply only if you are very sure about it.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Anurag,

You have to mention it as Public service employee because you dad is being paid by the government.PSU means Public sector unit.Engineering option is for the private Engineer employees who work for private firms.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If r,s,t are prime numbers and p,q are the positive integers such that L.c.m of p,q is r 2 s 4 t 2 ., then the total number of ordered pairs(p,q) is ??

sorry it is incorrect solution, i mistakened it for factors rather than lcm question Correct solution Selection for p &q p q ways r 0 r 2 1 r 1 r 2 1 r 2 r 0 , r 1, r 2 1 Total way to select...

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

no. of pais possible=3*5*3=45

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago
please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 7 months ago
WHAT BOOKS SHOULD BE PREFERRED FOR CALCULUShat books are to be prefrred for calcolus

Arihant Differential Calculus nd Integral calculus

JAinil 3 months ago

Calculus by IA Maron is a really good book.

Ram 3 months ago
Sir, what is the difference between Computer science and Engineering (CSE) and Computer Engineering ? NIT Trichy Branch is CSE and NIT Surathkal branch is COE (computer engineering).

I’m giving you an article which will give answer to your questions. What is computer science ? Computer science (CS) is the systematic study of algorithmic methods for representing and...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago
I HAVE GOT 76% IN NIOS HOW MUCH JEE MARKS SHOULD I GET TO GET DTU?

Hi, Please see last years opening and cloasing ranks to get a better idea. It seems that you need some good rank to get DTU as it is one of the highly rated college. Last years data will...
  img
Yash Baheti 2 months ago
respectedd sir/madam could u plz tell me which all chapters i should be confident for scoring gud marks in BITSAT as about 20 days only left....and what should i do now....???? solve past...

u must practice as many questions from arihant bitsat with proper time limit and before 7 days of exam do full length bitsat tests online as same that of bitsat so that u came to know how to...

ng29 6 days ago

start with the subject whhich ur best from chem , phy , maths as there are 150 questions in bitsat to do in 180 minutes , all the questiuons are not meant that would be solved in 1 minute so...

ng29 6 days ago

do u get any information about ur paer 2 jee main result they had not uploaded it on the website till now what the mess is cbse doing with students/// isnt it very bad

ng29 6 days ago
View all Questions »