ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IIT JEE XAM 1)ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE ROUGH PAPERS IN JEE AND WILL THE PLACE IN THE QUESTION PAPER BE ENOGUH FOR ROUGH WORK 2)ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR INSTRUMENTS IN XAM LIKE PENCIL PEN SCALE ERASER AND IF POSSIBLE COMPASS PROTRACTOR ETC AS WE CAN DRAW GRAPHS WITH THESE AND GET THE ANSWERS EASILY I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO USE THEM IN THE XAM AS SOLVING PROBLEM USING THESE THINGS IS ALSO AN ART NOT A MALPRATICE (3) WHAT DO U SUGGEST US TO DO IN THE 2 HOUR BREAK BETWEEN PAPER 1 ND PAPER 2 ... THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mir noaman,

1) No papers are allowed to be carried to exam hall but the space provided is always more than enough to do rough work

2) It is a very good trick to use these instrument to solve some time difficult questions easily, quickly and accurately so you should know how to use these effectively and in what kind of problems like mainly in vectors you can use them, so you should bring them to exam hall. Also dont rely totaly on these methods only, they are not good some times.

3) In that gap what you should do is to take 1 hr rest, lunch and some phone calls which are usual. What you shouldn't do is don't discuss paper with others even don't look at the paper, if you think you are missing some concept or formula then you should open book and see that but otherwise you shouldn't read at that time.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

with regards

vinay

IITD

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please give me some tips on how to prepare for jee advanced 2015? What things should i do in these last 2 months left for advanced after mains. Should i revise theory or solve questions?

advanced is not so easy so bot theory and questions are must practice as many papers as you can of various good instittues analyse ur score and remove ur mistakes in each test u must give...

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago

physics:- resonance modules r best among all books (rank boosters) chemistry : himanshu pandey and n avasthi maths : tata mcgraw hill approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 2 months ago
which is to best place for preparation of JEE after 12 th ? plz reply very urgent

KOTA, rajasthan , Delhi or patna

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago

You may go for Akash Institution, KOTA Rajasthan and there may be some other leading institutions too which can be surfed online, do go for self study aas well and for that my tips for you...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

my pleasure, but you must really work hard at kota

Prajwal Kavad 2 days ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
Good Evening Sir/Mam I want to know if there is any institue for preparation og AFMC and AIIMS after class 10.

There is no such institute. All institutes provide foundation courses till 10 th class after that you can enroll in 11th-12th combined course for AIPMT, AFMC or AIIMS preparation. And also...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
Plss .. provide me the complete info. about e-counselling. Also tell me that how would I come to know that my name has appeared in first or any other list??

SIR but a better outline of the process is given in the official website it also has picture to help students

2015 years ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr

Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com.. For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
View all Questions »