ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IIT JEE XAM 1)ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE ROUGH PAPERS IN JEE AND WILL THE PLACE IN THE QUESTION PAPER BE ENOGUH FOR ROUGH WORK 2)ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR INSTRUMENTS IN XAM LIKE PENCIL PEN SCALE ERASER AND IF POSSIBLE COMPASS PROTRACTOR ETC AS WE CAN DRAW GRAPHS WITH THESE AND GET THE ANSWERS EASILY I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO USE THEM IN THE XAM AS SOLVING PROBLEM USING THESE THINGS IS ALSO AN ART NOT A MALPRATICE (3) WHAT DO U SUGGEST US TO DO IN THE 2 HOUR BREAK BETWEEN PAPER 1 ND PAPER 2 ... THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mir noaman,

1) No papers are allowed to be carried to exam hall but the space provided is always more than enough to do rough work

2) It is a very good trick to use these instrument to solve some time difficult questions easily, quickly and accurately so you should know how to use these effectively and in what kind of problems like mainly in vectors you can use them, so you should bring them to exam hall. Also dont rely totaly on these methods only, they are not good some times.

3) In that gap what you should do is to take 1 hr rest, lunch and some phone calls which are usual. What you shouldn't do is don't discuss paper with others even don't look at the paper, if you think you are missing some concept or formula then you should open book and see that but otherwise you shouldn't read at that time.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

with regards

vinay

IITD

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
If it 12 out of 30 what is it out of 80?

12/30 = x/80 x=12*80/30 x=32 32 out of 80
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

U can do this type of prblm... (unitary method) like this: 12 == 30 y == 50 now cross multiply... y == 12 x 50 /30 == 60/3 = 20

vikas yadav one month ago
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 8 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation in...

Yaheya Farooqui 6 days ago

well,dat depends on which class u r studying in!! the coaching centers can eb useful provided u can adjust to the schedule.but, icse syl science is very gud,a level hugher than cbse!

naina 7 days ago
is there any boundation to score minimum marks in each subject to qualify jee mains ???

no there is no subject wise cutoff

ng29 19 days ago

thanks a lot u really saved me

ayushi jain 18 days ago

approve if useful

ng29 18 days ago
i am studying class 11.six months have gone,now i want to start my preparation for iitjee so give me some tips.

Dear Ashwin, IIT JEE seems to be a tough exam, but it isn't if the preparation is in the right direction. From my experience, while preparing any topic for example, Rotational mechanics,...

Rohith Gandhi 5 years ago
What would you do if you could change one thing about the laws of physics and why?

Nothing. Changing any one law of currently understood physics might well have a negative effect on all other laws of the same with very possible negative consequences. We simply do not...

I have personal evidence that makes multiple realities simple fact. The current theories on wormholes are - they are for linear space and time only. I'd like to 'travel and 'tour' to these...

sir i am a cbse 12 student, i want to sore above 90 % in in cbse board and i want to crack iit in the first chance? can you give some tips?

For boards it is not that difficult once you prepare for IIT. While prpeparing for IIT preparartion for boards is automatically there. You just need to focus one month before the boards and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 5 months ago

The most common yet serious mistakes that you should avoid to successfully pass the IIT JEE. 1. Lack of interest during school lectures. --What should you do? Attend regular lectures (both...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »