Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IIT JEE XAM 1)ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE ROUGH PAPERS IN JEE AND WILL THE PLACE IN THE QUESTION PAPER BE ENOGUH FOR ROUGH WORK 2)ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR INSTRUMENTS IN XAM LIKE PENCIL PEN SCALE ERASER AND IF POSSIBLE COMPASS PROTRACTOR ETC AS WE CAN DRAW GRAPHS WITH THESE AND GET THE ANSWERS EASILY I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO USE THEM IN THE XAM AS SOLVING PROBLEM USING THESE THINGS IS ALSO AN ART NOT A MALPRATICE (3) WHAT DO U SUGGEST US TO DO IN THE 2 HOUR BREAK BETWEEN PAPER 1 ND PAPER 2 ... THANK YOU

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mir noaman,

1) No papers are allowed to be carried to exam hall but the space provided is always more than enough to do rough work

2) It is a very good trick to use these instrument to solve some time difficult questions easily, quickly and accurately so you should know how to use these effectively and in what kind of problems like mainly in vectors you can use them, so you should bring them to exam hall. Also dont rely totaly on these methods only, they are not good some times.

3) In that gap what you should do is to take 1 hr rest, lunch and some phone calls which are usual. What you shouldn't do is don't discuss paper with others even don't look at the paper, if you think you are missing some concept or formula then you should open book and see that but otherwise you shouldn't read at that time.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

with regards

vinay

IITD

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m finding a book so is this a good hoice for me

Which choice?
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

You may go for NCERT books, rather follow these extensive tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

For Physics – consult books of – HC Verma, Arihant Publ, IE Irodov For MAths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon, P Bahadur, J D Lee...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 11 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 11 months ago
sir,i want to know how many rounds are there in IITs this year for councilling?

There will be 2 rounds of JEE COUNSLING THIS YR.
  img
Charchit Tailong 10 months ago

Generally two to three rounds are there and if some seats are left vacant then fourth or subsequently spot round is conducted, the most deserving candidates get through in first two or at...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

already 3 rounds are done,how can there be 2 rounds?

Ayush Saxena 10 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
is every engineering branch in IIT good enough to obtain placement in reputed companies or govt. sectors?

Hi.. The placement is not only dependent on the college you are studying in.. What IITs do is that they will provide you the best opportunities to get good placements. It actually depends on...
  img
Sakshi 11 months ago
what is the rank of panjab university institute of engg and technology in india

Dear nitin you can check given link http://www.askiitians.com/top_colleges.aspx Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off