ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IIT JEE XAM 1)ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE ROUGH PAPERS IN JEE AND WILL THE PLACE IN THE QUESTION PAPER BE ENOGUH FOR ROUGH WORK 2)ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR INSTRUMENTS IN XAM LIKE PENCIL PEN SCALE ERASER AND IF POSSIBLE COMPASS PROTRACTOR ETC AS WE CAN DRAW GRAPHS WITH THESE AND GET THE ANSWERS EASILY I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO USE THEM IN THE XAM AS SOLVING PROBLEM USING THESE THINGS IS ALSO AN ART NOT A MALPRATICE (3) WHAT DO U SUGGEST US TO DO IN THE 2 HOUR BREAK BETWEEN PAPER 1 ND PAPER 2 ... THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mir noaman,

1) No papers are allowed to be carried to exam hall but the space provided is always more than enough to do rough work

2) It is a very good trick to use these instrument to solve some time difficult questions easily, quickly and accurately so you should know how to use these effectively and in what kind of problems like mainly in vectors you can use them, so you should bring them to exam hall. Also dont rely totaly on these methods only, they are not good some times.

3) In that gap what you should do is to take 1 hr rest, lunch and some phone calls which are usual. What you shouldn't do is don't discuss paper with others even don't look at the paper, if you think you are missing some concept or formula then you should open book and see that but otherwise you shouldn't read at that time.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

with regards

vinay

IITD

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
can i have link of ie irodov solutions.

thanks. will check there
  img
rake one month ago

Try flipkart. They are available there.

Rakesh Singh one month ago
Three angles of a triangle ABC are in Arithmetic progression and two sides are in the ratio b : c = √3 : √2. Find angle A.

Hii use property of AP and then use the formulae of cosine from solution of triangles to get the answer in the required format. [a^2 = b^2 + c^2 - 2bc\cos\alpha\,] Best
  img
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
which topic carries more weightage than others in pcm?

chemistry physical chemistry : 30-35% organic chemistry : 25-30% Inorganic 30-35% Maths Algebra: 30-35% calculus 30-35 % vector 25-30% Physics Mechanics 25-30 % Properties of matter 10-15%...
  img
Sher Mohammad 9 months ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
A cylindrical tube open at both ends has been made of iron sheet which is 2cm thick. If the outer diameter is 16 cm and its length is 100 cm, find how many cubic centimeters of iron has been...

Outer dia=16 Outer radius= 8cm= R outer Inner radius= Outer radius – thickness of tube= 8-2= 6 cm So, Volume of iron used= pi*h*(R 2 outer -R 2 inner )= Volume of outer cylinder-...
  img
Ravi 3 months ago

D o =16cm thickness t = 2 cm So Inner dia D i =16-4 = 12cm Length = 100cm So outer radius R o =8cm So inner radius R i =6cm So volume of tube = R o 2 h – R i 2 h Now put all the values
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
View all Questions »