RESPECTED SIR I WANT TO ASK A FEW QUESTIONS ABOUT IIT JEE XAM 1)ARE WE ALLOWED TO USE ROUGH PAPERS IN JEE AND WILL THE PLACE IN THE QUESTION PAPER BE ENOGUH FOR ROUGH WORK 2)ARE WE ALLOWED TO GET OUR INSTRUMENTS IN XAM LIKE PENCIL PEN SCALE ERASER AND IF POSSIBLE COMPASS PROTRACTOR ETC AS WE CAN DRAW GRAPHS WITH THESE AND GET THE ANSWERS EASILY I DONT THINK ITS WRONG TO USE THEM IN THE XAM AS SOLVING PROBLEM USING THESE THINGS IS ALSO AN ART NOT A MALPRATICE (3) WHAT DO U SUGGEST US TO DO IN THE 2 HOUR BREAK BETWEEN PAPER 1 ND PAPER 2 ... THANK YOU

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear mir noaman,

1) No papers are allowed to be carried to exam hall but the space provided is always more than enough to do rough work

2) It is a very good trick to use these instrument to solve some time difficult questions easily, quickly and accurately so you should know how to use these effectively and in what kind of problems like mainly in vectors you can use them, so you should bring them to exam hall. Also dont rely totaly on these methods only, they are not good some times.

3) In that gap what you should do is to take 1 hr rest, lunch and some phone calls which are usual. What you shouldn't do is don't discuss paper with others even don't look at the paper, if you think you are missing some concept or formula then you should open book and see that but otherwise you shouldn't read at that time.

Askiitians Team wishing you all the best for your Future.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar : Click here to download the toolbar..

with regards

vinay

IITD

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What are the marks of this year's (or previous years) AIR 15 in the IIT-JEE.

Approx 306/360.... Previous score was about the same. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
I’ve posted the following question already, but I didn’t get the answer I wanted. “ I am an OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) and I have a doubt whether I am able to obtain a seat at the IITs?...

JEE-Advanced:Candidates who are NOT citizens of India at the time of registering for JEE (Advanced) [that is for IIT’s only] 2015 (by birth or naturalized) are treated as foreign...
  img
Ravi 17 days ago

AIEEE is now JEE Main and JEE Advanced. JEE Main is for admissions to NITs, IIITs and other centrally funded technical institutions, and institutions funded by several participating State...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 20 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 19 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 20 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
please give suggestion to me how to prepare for aiims exam by self preperation without taking any coaching.

Hello Student, You can enroll for our Self Study Courses also which include Video Lectures, Study Planner, Mindmaps, Test Paper with Video Solutions and Revision Notes. All this at an...
  img
Pankaj 2 days ago

Hi Student Self preparation is the must need for preparing for any exam whether you are enrolled with some coaching center or not.You just need a proper schedule and books for studying. You...
  img
Anjali Ahuja 2 days ago

Hi Student 1) Study according to the weightage of marks of all the chapters . The weightage for AIIMS is same as it is in AIPMT exam. Give time to those chapters which carry more marks in...
  img
Raheema Javed 2 days ago
View all Questions »