Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I had arihant's skills in mathematics for iit-jee  & other engineering entrances for maths which consists of books of amit m aggarwal & s.k. goyal.For physics i have h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker.For organic & physical chemistry i have i also have arihant's books & i am reffering ncert for inorganic chemistry.Then i wish to join distance learning program which also includes test series.Are all these enough to get good rank in iit-jee .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Heyyy rajat,

what i think is that buying books is not as important as your knowledge!

What you require the most is your ability to analyse and apply the concepts that you've learnt.

The books that you have are much more than enough for getting a decent rank in IITJEE.

Now the only thing is that you havent joined any coaching classes as it seems then you'll have to work a bit harder to get things into your mind. Once this is done and if you have practised several problems (be it from any book that you have) then you surely to get a good rank!! Even i am preparing for IIT and this is what my Sirs have told me! Still you wait for sumone else to answer your question so that you're sure of what you asked !!! :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Should we go through jee advance to get a seat in NIT...

@ ROSHAN jee advanced is the exam for all iit and ism dhanbad selection , and jee main is the exam for selection into nit. if u wl able to clear jee mains then go for jee advanced and if u...

Umakant biswal 5 months ago

Absolutely no! JEE mains is the exam which is for a seat in NIT! Jee advanced is for all IITs and ISM dhanbad! no need to worry about advanced for a seat in NIT! Just study well for mains!...

Parinit Dhoble 5 months ago

After my board exams. I have only 1 and a half months to study for JEE MAIN exam. Could I go through the exam?

Roshan 5 months ago
i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...

What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.

vindhya 10 months ago

thnx :)

Fulan Nagar 10 months ago
sir if some one has got the 65% in board and qualify for iit with 5056 air will he get seat in iit or not because minimum percentage required from board is 75%

You will not be eligibile for the admission into IITs. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

5056 AIR is in advanced or mains.
  img

It is a NO for NITs but i don’t favour dropping a year, rather i would advise to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions where you can seek admission and pursue your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
his year i am ready to do hard and smart work to get into IIT.i just need proper planning of studies.can i get your suggestion?

Make the proper shedule and planning for your course. Make the target plan for weekly/monthly. Try to solve the questions from the study material provided to you from your coaching...
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
btec in aerospace at iit bombay is good??it leads to good placements?or for good placements companey require mtec???

Yes, Its good at IITB. Most probabiliy you will get the good placement offer from the campus itself. For Higher Education, depends upon your further interset.
  img
what is state management in web application?why it is required ? give me list of state managemenet objects?

View state, control state, hidden fields, cookies, and query strings all involve storing data on the client in various ways. However, application state, session state, and profile...
  img
Kevin Nash 7 years ago

A new instance of the Web page class is created each time the page is posted to the server. In traditional Web programming, this would typically mean that all information associated with...
  img
Jitender Pal 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off