ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I had arihant's skills in mathematics for iit-jee  & other engineering entrances for maths which consists of books of amit m aggarwal & s.k. goyal.For physics i have h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker.For organic & physical chemistry i have i also have arihant's books & i am reffering ncert for inorganic chemistry.Then i wish to join distance learning program which also includes test series.Are all these enough to get good rank in iit-jee .

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Heyyy rajat,

what i think is that buying books is not as important as your knowledge!

What you require the most is your ability to analyse and apply the concepts that you've learnt.

The books that you have are much more than enough for getting a decent rank in IITJEE.

Now the only thing is that you havent joined any coaching classes as it seems then you'll have to work a bit harder to get things into your mind. Once this is done and if you have practised several problems (be it from any book that you have) then you surely to get a good rank!! Even i am preparing for IIT and this is what my Sirs have told me! Still you wait for sumone else to answer your question so that you're sure of what you asked !!! :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 8 months ago
Hi sir/madam, I would like to know if problem book in mahematical analysis by GN Berman will be good for IIT-JEE

Dear student, GN Berman is a very good book for IIT JEE preparations especially for algebra
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Use the formula book for instant revision Visit the below website imojo.in/formula Use Coupon Code EXAMHACKERS20

EXAM HACKERS one month ago

Yes

EXAM HACKERS one month ago
What are prime numbers between 20 and 30?

These are prime numbers 23 ,29 You can always do by doing prime factorization
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

its’ easy ! 23 and 29. U see 23 and 29 are only divided by 1 and itself. plz approve!

vikas yadav 2 months ago
sdf

What is twin parados given in relativity ?

In physics, the twin paradox is a thought experiment in special relativity involving identical twins, one of whom makes a journey into space in a high-speed rocket and returns home to find...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 6 months ago
Does time have boundaries or not? Because I can't imagine there being no time cos we wouldn't exist so...we wouldn't know the answer to this question because our knowledge has boundaries,...

The more we think about past and future, the more are we controlled by it, so being the present moment is the best way to escape the tyrannies of times over our mind, body and soul. Time is...

vikas yadav one month ago

The more present we are in our present moment awareness, the more power we have to exercise in it. That is why presence of mind is called the key to success in every field of life no matter...

conitinue................. Also imagine life before the invention of time measurement through watches and calendars, just easy and flowing life would have been in the past. It is only when...

What’s the cut off for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering?

Here are the cut off’s for 2013 for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering GE (CML) OBC SC ST BRANCH OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE Aerospace Engineering 1618 2618 644 989 270...
  img
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
View all Questions »