ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I had arihant's skills in mathematics for iit-jee  & other engineering entrances for maths which consists of books of amit m aggarwal & s.k. goyal.For physics i have h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker.For organic & physical chemistry i have i also have arihant's books & i am reffering ncert for inorganic chemistry.Then i wish to join distance learning program which also includes test series.Are all these enough to get good rank in iit-jee .

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Heyyy rajat,

what i think is that buying books is not as important as your knowledge!

What you require the most is your ability to analyse and apply the concepts that you've learnt.

The books that you have are much more than enough for getting a decent rank in IITJEE.

Now the only thing is that you havent joined any coaching classes as it seems then you'll have to work a bit harder to get things into your mind. Once this is done and if you have practised several problems (be it from any book that you have) then you surely to get a good rank!! Even i am preparing for IIT and this is what my Sirs have told me! Still you wait for sumone else to answer your question so that you're sure of what you asked !!! :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 4 days ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 4 days ago
Sir according to answer key and solution of many coaching institute total 3 questions were wrong in jee main paper 2015.Two were theoretically wrong and in one questions correct option was...

yes bonus will be given to all candidates i.e. around 8-12 numbers approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

yes minimum 2 que are bonus that are confirmed one from physics and one from maths approve if useful

ng29 3 months ago

are you sure because i am on edge.. And have students got bonus marks last time too?

YOGESH DABRAL 3 months ago
Is H.C.Verma enough for IIT-JEE?

Not so, for good books, it is also mentioned on askiitians home page.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

IT is more than enough if u solve it fully, cnge book are too big and will take lots of time, hc verma and irodov are more than enough, even the top batch students in kota solve only these...

Prajwal Kavad 6 days ago

no not at all if u do HCV then also do all previous iit questions n irodov otherwise leave HCV and do cengage

Nicho priyatham 25 days ago
I have got ECE at MNIT Jaipur. Is it good? I have a CRL of 4301. Will I get NSIT or DTU in any good branch?

Although EC at NIT Jaipur is good but getting same at DTU and NSIT would be better Pls provide me your home state details, ?
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 hours ago

I am from Chandigarh.

shaan 1 hour ago
SIR i got 127 in mains and 97 percentage in board which nit suits me best

ya thats the second best Nit after warangal...and branch is also good
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

Averrage package there : 5 lpa Highest package : 9 lpa
  img
Nishant Vora 16 days ago

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of NITs and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 17 days ago
iit ranking

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/opening-closing-rank.html
  img
Saurabh Kumar 13 days ago

IIT KGP, M, K, D, G, R
  img
Avinash 12 days ago
View all Questions »