Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

I had arihant's skills in mathematics for iit-jee  & other engineering entrances for maths which consists of books of amit m aggarwal & s.k. goyal.For physics i have h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker.For organic & physical chemistry i have i also have arihant's books & i am reffering ncert for inorganic chemistry.Then i wish to join distance learning program which also includes test series.Are all these enough to get good rank in iit-jee .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Heyyy rajat,

what i think is that buying books is not as important as your knowledge!

What you require the most is your ability to analyse and apply the concepts that you've learnt.

The books that you have are much more than enough for getting a decent rank in IITJEE.

Now the only thing is that you havent joined any coaching classes as it seems then you'll have to work a bit harder to get things into your mind. Once this is done and if you have practised several problems (be it from any book that you have) then you surely to get a good rank!! Even i am preparing for IIT and this is what my Sirs have told me! Still you wait for sumone else to answer your question so that you're sure of what you asked !!! :)

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Hy, sir I m gautam from vibrant academy Kota. . I m not reading with sincerely & I have to crack iit jee, ,but ri8 now I`m in class 12th & I have only 9months.. What should I do? How it is...

@ gautam As u are in class 12 th , then its too late already for starting the preparation , still what u can do right now is to utilise the rest time effectivly to get the best output . so, ...

Umakant biswal 21 days ago

Dear Friend your query itself shows that you are quite concerned and very much aware that your time is runningb low and that you need to work hard. Actually, this spark is must to do...

Aneesh Sehgal 21 days ago
I will be appearing for iit jee in 2018. Which lessons should I study this year in 11 th and which books should I prefer?

@ RADHIKA all the chapters which are there in ncert are vital for jee prep. so, make a coverage of all the chapter that are in the ncert syllabus , and if u will be in cbse syllabus , then...

Umakant biswal yesterday

please visit the below mentioned link to check syllabus http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/ thanks and approve my answer post for further queries thanks again

SAHIL yesterday
i am getting 116 marks in jee main 2016 will i qualify for jee advanced 2016 are ther any bonus marks in the paper

Dear student, 1 or 2 questions are expected to get bonus this time in jee 2016. but final jee’s decision will be final on this not any one else. Your score is good enough to allow you...
  img
Nishant Vora 3 months ago

Yes you will get qualification for JEE ADVANCE
  img
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago

dear friend, if you get the 116 marks in jee main, you will definately qualify to the jee advanced.. Not only 116 , you got only 105 marks you will admitted to jee advanced, it is this year ...

mohan 3 months ago
Alloated colleges are same in josaa 2016 in all rounds.why?

Because you must be eligible for the same college every time
  img
Sourabh Singh 14 days ago
Person with 200 in jee main and 96. 5 percentage in cbse boards is liable for which NIT?

You will get seats in all NITs
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago

Please follow this link. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html
  img
Harsh Patodia 3 months ago
im not selected in 1 st and 2 nd round in iit advance 2015. my adv category rank is 554. what is the chance in 3 rd round? plzzz help me sir.

please mention your category and CRL rank give detail information about your rank and locked choice.

vb one year ago

plzzzzzzzzz...... sir

sumit lkumar lakra one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• View Details