DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

I had arihant's skills in mathematics for iit-jee  & other engineering entrances for maths which consists of books of amit m aggarwal & s.k. goyal.For physics i have h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker.For organic & physical chemistry i have i also have arihant's books & i am reffering ncert for inorganic chemistry.Then i wish to join distance learning program which also includes test series.Are all these enough to get good rank in iit-jee .

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Heyyy rajat,

what i think is that buying books is not as important as your knowledge!

What you require the most is your ability to analyse and apply the concepts that you've learnt.

The books that you have are much more than enough for getting a decent rank in IITJEE.

Now the only thing is that you havent joined any coaching classes as it seems then you'll have to work a bit harder to get things into your mind. Once this is done and if you have practised several problems (be it from any book that you have) then you surely to get a good rank!! Even i am preparing for IIT and this is what my Sirs have told me! Still you wait for sumone else to answer your question so that you're sure of what you asked !!! :)

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash one month ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma one month ago
sir i m a dropper how should i make my plans so that i can crack iit

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

every person has its special plannings we get success by our on tools so think it over .. and analyse what is your daily routine and plan it by keeping ur daily needs and things to prepare...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
Out of 14 people,twelve said that it was not the case that they watched TV but did not listen to the radio.Also,for nine people it is not the case that they do not watch TV and do not...

Hint: Convert the given problem into venn diagram and try to solve it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

it is still very tough,please give me complete solution.many people have the same problem i have

Dayne Fernandes one month ago
i got jee main air-48617 sc rank-31793 can i get any gud college?

You need to visit the official wblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to get the current status and also to make out whether you will be allotted any seat accordingly and where,............If you...

Soneel Verma one month ago
what should be the minimum bench marks for maths and science in class 10 if we target to get entered in a recognised college like aiims

You must have 90+ in the science and maths, although Maths would not be there for preparing AIIMS. Just try hard with the cleared concepts, result would be good. Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img

You must have 90+ atleast in the secondary school exam. Exam like AIIMS, you have to prepare very seroius keeping every concept cleared. Result wll be good, just proceed hard for the...
  img
In Kvpy SX stream is it true that only 2 sections need to attended in part 2

No, You answer only either PCB or PCM Though you could technically choose any 3 out of the 4 subjects in any permutation, it would be advisable to attempt Physics and Chemistry in any case. ...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details