Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

I had arihant's physical & organic chemistry,for inorganic chemistry i am reffering ncert.And h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker for physics.are these enough books for physics & chemistry for iit-jee & other entrance examination.

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Rajat

Yes these books are sufficient

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

yes ,these books are sufficient to get into IIT jee with a good rank..

5 years ago

5 years ago

sorry no idea :(

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

i m getting aerospace in iit bombay in mock seat allotment today .it would be better .i m so confused bcoz i m getting mnc at iit kanpur ,iitg ...iitg,bhu mechnical , nhu electronics.. ism...
What interests you the most?.....I guess no one can answer this question better than you, right?....and secondly you have mentioned all the reputed institutions in your query, about BHU...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i would suggest to opt for that branch which you like. you'll surely be successful. best of luck and all colleges are good.
vindhya 4 months ago
thnx :)
Fulan Nagar 4 months ago
which is a better option? IIT G CSE OR BITS PILANI CSE
BITS Pilani stands atop among the both but you may check in details at other institutions too in order to go for a comparative analysis, consider visiting the official weblinks of these – R ...
coz it is better than iit G bt if u want the tag iit then only prefer iit G
navneet 4 months ago
both are good bt pilani is more better
navneet 4 months ago
hello, I am a Student OF Diploma currently persuing for Electrical Engineering 3 rd year. so Can you give tips to study for the IIT JEE mains
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...
Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 4 months ago
sir i appeared fr nata exam nd scred 93 marks bt i m nt getting a good clg so i m deciding to drop a year is it good to drop a year i appeard fr jee mains paper1 nt fr paper2 i m interested ...
Both College and performance matters, but if you are extra ordinary then in that case even college doesn’t matters. If you are confident regarding your preparation and atleast you can...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
No its not like that the reputation of a college as well score, both are equally important, you may try at Jadavpur Uni, Kolkata,...............................Inderprastha Uni,...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Will it be sufficient if we are thorough with ONLY NCERT textbooks for exams like aiims, aipmt ,manial,etc ?
Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
Sumreet Johar one year ago
Hi Sushmitha NCERT books act as basic foundation for the preparation of Medical entrance exams. So, never ignore that. One should have a thorough comprehension of the material given in...
Sumreet Singh Johar one year ago
hello, i done amistake in application form i know its too late. i just want to clarrify the mistake the name under the photo las two letter is missing i wrote the exam fixing another same...
Dear student, I think you can request the JEE committe to correct the mistake. I am sure they will help. Their deision will be final Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
you are a good boy.
SHREYAN GHATAK 5 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details