Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

I had arihant's physical & organic chemistry,for inorganic chemistry i am reffering ncert.And h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker for physics.are these enough books for physics & chemistry for iit-jee & other entrance examination.

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Rajat

Yes these books are sufficient

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

yes ,these books are sufficient to get into IIT jee with a good rank..

4 years ago

4 years ago

sorry no idea :(

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Which book should i take to begin physics for iitjee ?i am in class 10.
Dear Student, Write now you can mainly focus on your ncert books only. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
My guidelines for you are –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
U can start hc Verma for physics if u hav some one around to clarify ur doubts or else u may confuse ur self …....wish u good luck ...if u see an ans also do reply like ..thanks or tell...
Riddhi Gupta 17 days ago
I have attached the question
Hello Riddhi, Please answer the questions of other users in proper way only. If you dont know the answer then please do not post anything as this disturbs the questioner and you will lose...
Forum Team 17 days ago
Hi … are u …...this one is to gain points...
Riddhi Gupta 18 days ago
What is the best book for concepts in physics?
you can get the solutions of HC Verma book on this youtube channel named “Omega Open Course”
Sundar Chacha one month ago
hc verma best physics concept book really ive tried it just blindly follow it
purva gupta 2 months ago
Sir is long term suggestible for IIT bcz a written test is going to be introduced for 2017. What will b its impact on the students opted for long term .moreover is mains long term thr
Don’t pay much heed to rumours, rather directly visit the official weblink of Jeemains and get to know the exact information over there, and if you wish to find out some reputed...
Soneel Verma 2 months ago
i don`t think that iit will introduce subjective questions in 201
Vaibhav Gupta 2 months ago
hello sir, jee mains spot round 3 rd round counslling later and 4 th round counslling later
Your question is not clear to us. please ask again. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details