I had arihant's physical & organic chemistry,for inorganic chemistry i am reffering ncert.And h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker for physics.are these enough books for physics & chemistry for iit-jee & other entrance examination.

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Rajat

Yes these books are sufficient

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

yes ,these books are sufficient to get into IIT jee with a good rank..

4 years ago

VERY ENOUGH TO GET AIR 1-1000

4 years ago

sorry no idea :(

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i got 112 i jee-mains. what college can i get?

The link below is IIT JEE Main Branch and College Predictor.You can use it to get the answer to your query. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html Thanks...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
when should i complete my 11 th syllabus so that i cn start 12 th syllabus ?????

Please mention your current status like which topics you have done, which exam and college you are aiming at. If you are in 12 th and aiming at IIT-JEE 11 th class syllabus should have been...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

By november

Atreyi Mukherjee one month ago
Is short notes really necessary for iit jee

Hi Student It depends on learning way. Generally it is definitely advantageous to make short notes as it helps in quick revision when you are looking at the topics after long time and...
  img
Harsh Patodia 6 days ago
Tell me where is the largest library in the world ?

The United States Library of Congress in Washington D.C. ranks as the largest library in the world. The British Library the world's other great library houses a collection comprising of 150...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
which topics wud b more scoring in physics....?

Scoring topics of physics include optics,modern physics,heat and thermodynamics whereas tough topics such as mechanics require alot of practice to be done! Thanks and regards Saurabh Singh...
  img
Saurabh Singh 7 months ago
sir, I got 66% marks in cbse board ,so am I eligible for jee advance 2015,after clearing jee mains?

Yes, yor are eligible for JEE mains and Advanced. But do remember that the rankings of mains depends on your CBSE socre as well where as you score and ranking in advanced is independent of...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »