ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I had arihant's physical & organic chemistry,for inorganic chemistry i am reffering ncert.And h.c. verma & resnik,halliday & walker for physics.are these enough books for physics & chemistry for iit-jee & other entrance examination.

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Rajat

Yes these books are sufficient

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

yes ,these books are sufficient to get into IIT jee with a good rank..

4 years ago

VERY ENOUGH TO GET AIR 1-1000

4 years ago

sorry no idea :(

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
GOT 82 IN JEE MAINS 2015 AND GOT CBSE BOARD PERCENT 89.4.......ALSO I AM FORM SC CATEGORY........... can i get NIT Srinagar in other state quota with cs branch......please tell me

Plz do the home work proprely. For SC category the expected branch wise cutoff would be around 80,000 to 1,50,000 in counselling fromround 1 to extra spot round. For your marks the expected...
  img
Avinash 16 days ago

This may be the category rank. Whatever branchwise cutoffs showing on the respective sites it on the basis of AIR no the category rank. So I’m giving u the info on the basis of AIR.
  img
Avinash 14 days ago

No you have no chance to get in NIT Srinagar
  img
Avinash 17 days ago
i got 210 in mains(2015) ,but got only 122 in advanced(2015) due to headache.should i wait for another year and write jee or join nit or triple(i) t (board-466,(obc-ncl)

Yes, your category will help you in getting a good rank here. For more details you can use : http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/cut-off.html
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

You will get a good rank. You must not take any tension. You have done the hard work. You will be able to get into a good IIT with a good branch.
  img

Hi This year itself you will be able to get a good rank in IIT. It won’t be required to sit for next year.
  img
what if i am not able to pay the fees for advance exam by 5 pm

i advice u to contact iit bombay immediately or send a mail to them regarding this with ur nmae and jee main details, so that they can take any action. but dont worry as recently my friend...

ng29 one month ago

it is written on jee advance website Online registration for JEE (Advanced) 2015 is CLOSED. Those who could complete Step-1 of the registration , but could not complete Step-2 and/or...

ng29 one month ago

i know that there is not such info on internert but as i mentioned above that my frnd had informed about the same and also he made payment after 5 pm so no need to worry and adminintration...

ng29 one month ago
WHY AT THE TIME OF DEPOLARISATION K+ EFFLUX OCCURS. I know that at he time of depolarisation there should be influx of cations so that depolarisation that charge can go from -70mV TO +10mV...

Hello, During depolarization sodium channels open that lead to influx of sodium ions that depolarizes fibre from -70mV to +10mV. However, as the impulse passes pottasium ion move outwards to...
  img
Shilpi Mittal 9 months ago
would you please guide which one is good NIT CS warangal or IIIT Hyd CS CLD

Both are very good colleges and as per new rankings IIT H got more but at the time of graduation your performance matters as already you are in good college.
  img
Avinash 13 days ago

I graduated from NIT Warangal CSE recently. I would prefer you to go for IIITH CSE over NITW CSE. NITW CSE has it’s own International standards but IIITH CSE is well recognised all over the ...

Rahul Yadav 12 days ago

IIIT Hyderabad anytime ..

Sukeesh babu 13 days ago
Which Engg. College provides B.Tech in Automobile Engg.?

There are many colleges which provide Automobile engg. Also in some clgs you can take Mechanical engineering as a stream and you have Automobile as one of the optiona subjetc in the last...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Many colleges like DTU, BITS, IIT and more which are serving engineering education in India. SKIET is also one of them which is offering quality education in various professional courses...

Leepika Roy 4 months ago

Hi Shreyas, you can also check UTM Shillong’s website. It offers Btech in automotive designing. Apart from this there are other specialization courses also.It is a good college with...

Vinay Sharma one month ago
View all Questions »