Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: Exclusive40

what rank is reqd for getting a seat in iit madras.if i come under obc category , what is the reqd rank?

am going to take up the exam in2011.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

2 b sure of a seat in iit madras i would advise u 2 aim for a rank below 3000{for all courses}.good courses require a better rank .all d best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

My jee advance rank is 8997(General Category)...after the 2 nd round iit bhu BPharma has gone upto 8389 and MPharma 8434....So can i get iit bhu in 3 rd Round....??

MIght be possible.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

May be, did you check in at the official website of Josaa, if not then immediately go for it,...if you made it there well and good, otherwise go for taking admission at – ITM uni,...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

How is Bparma of iit bhu...??if i get should i take it ..? n is there any procedure of branch change in bhu from BPharma...?

Rahul Attrey 11 months ago
i get 221score in jee mains and 135.140 in advace. Whicj rank shall i get in advace and mains .i am general

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html The above link provide the rank predictors which will give you an...
  img
Ankit one month ago

Dear Student, you have done a wonderful job in mains and advanced, you have bright chances to get admission in top-rated Institutions or high-class renowned universities/colleges of the...

Aneesh Sehgal 29 days ago

hello please go to following links to predict your rank for mains and advance exam respectively http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html...

SAHIL one month ago
i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM. REGARDS SAHIL

SAHIL one month ago

No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago

HI RAJESH YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND...

SAHIL one month ago
What is expected cutoff of obc I am getting only 55 just checked . I have doubt in one question in my omr given by jee.should I challenge that question .so I can reach 60 marks and what is...

Dear student The expected cut off for OBC this year would be nearly 70.Therefore you can drop an year and try your luck next time.Probably that might help.
  img
Bhavya 2 months ago

OBC cutoff for JEE main 2016 is expected to be 82 this time Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
What is Object Oriented Programming

A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this ...
  img
Aditi Chauhan 7 years ago

Features of Object-Oriented Programming Languages Data encapsulation or data abstraction Data encapsulation, sometimes referred to as data hiding, is the mechanism whereby the...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

The Main Feature of Object Oriented Programming are : Encapsulation: The term encapsulation is often used interchangeably with information hiding.Information hiding in computer science is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off