ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what rank is reqd for getting a seat in iit madras.if i come under obc category , what is the reqd rank?

am going to take up the exam in2011.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

2 b sure of a seat in iit madras i would advise u 2 aim for a rank below 3000{for all courses}.good courses require a better rank .all d best

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am not from delhi, can i get a seat in delhi technical university with 23000(gen) rank in jee main

It depends on the availability of seats and cutoff list of DTU, now the result is out, you may check at the official website of Jee main to learn your status there.....else i may suggest...

2015 years ago
I have got a rank around 7660 in jee advance and around 23000 in jee mains...please can you tell me whether i should opt for repeat or could i get an iit/nit... Please reply fast..

Wait for all counselling sessions and then take the decision. If you are confident and determined that you’ll definitely go for good ranking than previous you can opt other wise stay...
  img
Avinash 2 days ago

Go for IITs, than NITs …..don’t go for taking drop...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago

My opinion is never in favour of dropping a year and to start anew, rather to wait and watch, why don’t you retain your patience till the completionof counselling rounds, may be possible...

Soneel Verma yesterday
good afternoon sir i am studying +2 now .sir i want to know which author’s book is well suitable for me to prepare for jee mains and advanced?

The Best way to prepare is to make NCERT books as a base and to download question papers or test papers of previous years for practice. this way one gets to know about the style of the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago

No book better than NCERT. The best minds in India come together to make it. NCERT has the basics. If u are excellent in the NCERT art u will definitely cross 250 in JEE Mains and you will...

Karthik 2 months ago

For physics if you want a book other than NCERT then HC VERMA the best for physics. Chemistry NCERT is sufficient. Maths there are quite a few good books like books from Arihanth, ML Khanna ...

Karthik 2 months ago
My cbse board pcm aggregate is 93.3%. JEE Mains score – 58.(gen) ipu rank- 13000. uptu (gngl rank)- 1929. Which best college can i get for CS or IT? Should i consider drop of an year?...

Class 12 th marks are very good. Very rare chance into IPU based Gov Colleges. You should try UPTU based Govt and good Pvt Colleges. JSS AKGEC GALGOTIA KIET ABES.....their CS and EC or IT...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Your board percentage is good,you can take admission in top privite universities and they provide you good scholarships and guide you in achieving job in top MNC’s. ther universities are...

abhinaipadachuru 19 days ago

Board score is quite good, but your JEE score is not quite promising...you can try in your hometown colleges or at some other renowned institutions...Jaypee Inst of Info Tech,Noida Lovely...

Soneel Verma one month ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-1 Q9)

Sum of any two forces can not be less than third force. Hence answer is 4
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
What is Ajax and why it is used widely?

AJAX Uses HTTP Requests In traditional JavaScript coding, if you want to get any information from a database or a file on the server, or send user information to a server, you will have to...

Ravi Sharma 6 years ago

AJAX = Asynchronous JavaScript and XML AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript And XML. AJAX is a type of programming made popular in 2005 by Google (with Google Suggest). AJAX is not a new ...

Himanshu Vijay 6 years ago
View all Questions »