Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

what rank is reqd for getting a seat in iit madras.if i come under obc category , what is the reqd rank?

am going to take up the exam in2011.

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

2 b sure of a seat in iit madras i would advise u 2 aim for a rank below 3000{for all courses}.good courses require a better rank .all d best

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Which is thethe best study material to crack jeeadv ?

@ shuhai For jee advanced the main thing is your concept , without that its difficult for you to attempt even a single ques in jee advanced . beacuse the question in jee advanced is based...

Umakant biswal one month ago
prove that: sin 8 -cos 8 x÷1-2sin 2 xcos 2 x=-cos2x=sin 2 x-cos 2 x

Instead of waiting for 12 hours to get your doubts resolved and delaying your studies, try HashLearn Now app. Search for it on the Android Play Store. It is called CBSE/JEE/NEET-Get tutors...

Ankit one month ago
how to start preparing for iit jee from class 9? what books and tips then do i need hc verma concept of physics part 1 ? which has the best study material and succes rate fiijee coachings...

@ ayudi i appreciate your effort and dream to become an iit engineer from class 9 , thats a very good job . see , in class 9 th , u just need to be clear your foundation . and that u can do ...

The velocity (v) of a particle moving along x - axis varies with its position (x) as v= @(x)1/2; where @ is a constant. Which of the following graph

Your question is incomplete and no image has been attached as well. So please post your query again and correctly.

Mudit 9 days ago
Sir can you tell me what was the previous cutoff for aiims,MBBS exam 2015 for,sc, candidate.up to which marks and rank student of sc were selected.pl reply me

@ aditi for SC candidate u need to score minimum 35 percent of the total marks in aiims paper . that means minimum u need to score around 70-80 to elligible for aiims councelling . as per...

Umakant biswal 2 months ago

please visit the link to check aipmt cutoff http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/cut-off/ last year for aimms students those get rank mor than 12000 get admission in aiims{ for sc...

SAHIL 2 months ago
Give me a good routine for hs exam my school time is 10 -5 and after school I take a tuition 5-9 daily so please give me a good routine my subjects is physics. Chemistry mathematics. Biology...

@ manish acc to my perspective , if routine will be given to you , then you will be burdened, thats what my thought regarding routine, see, suppose u have maximum 1 hr to do maths per day...

WAKE UP AT 5.30 AM STUDY MATHS FROM 5.30-7 AND PHYSICS FROM 7-9 THEN TAKE SOME REST AND PREPARE FOR SHOOL. READ NEWSAPER IN THIS TIME ATTEND SCHOOL AND TUTION FROM 10-9PM. TAKE SOME REST...

SAHIL one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off