DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

What is the minimum rank to get admission in IIt Bombay.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Minimum 2000 rank considering 4year courses only

Minimum 2300 rank considering all (4 and 5 year) courses

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir i belongs to genral category i got iit jee advance- 11248 rank and iit jee mains – 68000 what college can i get if i wait till 4 th round then there will be any chances or not for any...

Dear student, Pls check the opening and closing rank of colleges and branch that you want Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

My suggestion for you is to visit the official link of Jeemains and try to find out the current status of seat allocations as per counselling rounds, and there you may get a clearer...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
what is full of form of iit?

sorry answer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

INTERNATIONAL INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

SHANMUKESHWAR yesterday

Indian institute of Technology

ram yesterday
which is best books for chemistry for iit advance plz suggest one each physical, organic and inorganic chemistry

Well to be honest, i’ve never heard of it before. But what i would like to suggest is : go to a library and get hold of all the books including cengage publication. Read a random chapter...

Neeti one month ago

P.Bahadur for Physical Chemistry Solomons for organic chemistry O.P Randon for inroganic chemistry :) and even J.D.Lee is very good for inorganic chemistry :) Feel free to ask any follow up ...

Neeti one month ago

what is ur opinion about cengage publication

gunvant bhati one month ago
is weapon technology had scope in india

1)City Engineering College Bangalore / Bengalooru , Karnataka Affiliated to : Bangalore University | Accredited by : AICTE | Private College 2) Institute of Engineering and Management,...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago

Weapons engineering is the design, development, testing and lifecycle management of military weapons and systems. It describe the knowledge of several traditionalengineeringdisciplines,...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
What is the fee structure for MBBS in AIIMS

FEES AND EXPENSES FOR AIIMS (2013) A) For Indian Nationals: The dues are to be paid in cash immediately, after you have been declared medically fit in the Medical Board of the Institute as...
  img
Sumreet Johar one year ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?

As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

CSE at nit warangal is better option

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers