ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum rank to get admission in IIt Bombay.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Minimum 2000 rank considering 4year courses only

Minimum 2300 rank considering all (4 and 5 year) courses

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
if possible please arrange one on one tution with an expert iitian for IIT JEE Main and Advanced. f At least 6 to 7 hrs in a week. please contact soon

Please send your details to enrolments(at the rate)askiitians.com
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

please get back to us with your details
  img
Sumit Majumdar one month ago
i have take no coaching and i start just 10 day before jee main exam and expecting around 110 marks and 80% in cbse should i drop or can i get goood collage

if u are general category then your score is not enough for qualifying for jee main but you must prepare for other exams like bitsat and vitee in my opinion drop is very big decision and...

ng29 27 days ago

then can i get i desent college of this marks or am starting to focussing on ipu and viteee

rahak 27 days ago

then i should not think of drop

rahak 27 days ago
Why do British people say "maths" and Regular people say "math"?

It is really a Interesting Question that why do British People say "Maths" and Regular People say "Math". SO behalf of my thinking it is the Way of different different Countries to say Words...

vikas yadav one month ago

Actually, almost everyone (in the English-speaking world) except the Americans and some Canadians, say "maths". To be honest with you, I have rarely seen Regular people. Most people I meet...

vikas yadav one month ago
i am expecting 93% in boards but i have got only 90 marks in jee mains . which college i can get for civil engineering ?

the genaral cut off will be aroud 115.it would be difficult to crack the exam

manasa gorthy 28 days ago

if general category then not possible because CUT OFF WILL BE ABOVE 100

ng29 28 days ago
Are tuitions required for just CBSE 11 th and 12 th ?

No, for cbse exams, tution are not requred if toy are above average student. tutions waste your precious time that could be spent on self study. ALl that matters is self study and...

shubham sharda 20 days ago

depends on you........have you been taking tuitions for 10 th and below?......if yes then you need to take them becuz thats how your brain is adapted to learn!!

Rohan one month ago
View all Questions »