ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum rank to get admission in IIt Bombay.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Minimum 2000 rank considering 4year courses only

Minimum 2300 rank considering all (4 and 5 year) courses

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Explain

please tell me the books for mathematics

Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago

for co-ordinate geometeryand trigo you can buy kc sinha and sl loney, for algebra you can buy hall and knight and kp basu

jatinjha 5 months ago
how to prepare in 10 days

Just go through the formulas. Looking at the formulas would review everything in a flash in your mind. And relax in last 2-3 days.
  img
Abhishek Kumar 3 days ago

refer text book COMLETELY

JAinil 22 hours ago
Find the equations of the circles whose centers lie on the line 4x + 3y = 2 and which touch the lines x + y + 4 = 0 and 7x - y + 4 = 0 There are 2 solutions to this question...

4x + 3y =2 y= (2-4x)/3 Centre will be of the form ( a, (2-4a)/3 ) Find the distance of this point from 2 lines given and equate as both the lines are touching, distance will be radius. Get...
  img
Harsh Patodia 9 days ago
Bile secreted by liver passes into gall bladder through:- A)Hepatopancreatic duct B)Hepatic duct C)Cystic duct D)Hepato-gall duct. {DOB 2 page 414 Q271}

HI Student The correct answer is (B) Hepatic duct The bile secreted by the hepatic cells passes through the hepatic ducts and is stored and concentrated in a thin muscular sac called the...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago
which is better mae dtu or mpae nsit?

img
Ashish Gupta 6 months ago

mpae has better scope u r giving me wrong advice bull shit

yoyo 3 months ago
I am preparing for IIT JEE and I have an important test in 3 days. It will decide what scholarship or fee waivers I can get from my coaching class. I have studied well but my stomach is...

You know you have studied hard. Scholarship or not, it is going to help you to get into the IIT. So, keep your confidence up and relax. I will advise you to eat healthy food for the next few...
  img
Ambar Kumar 2 months ago
View all Questions »