ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

What is the minimum rank to get admission in IIt Bombay.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Minimum 2000 rank considering 4year courses only

Minimum 2300 rank considering all (4 and 5 year) courses

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir i’m expected to get just 23 marks in JEE main and 93% in HSE – Kerala. I belongs to OBC category. Sir do i have any chance to get into any acclaimed college? I know it’s not a decent...

Sorry this is not near expected cut-off, work hard and get good score next time.
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

You are welcome !!!
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

thank you sir... I will... :)

Triggers To Change one month ago
can u suggest which are the best books for the practise of numericals of physics chemistry and maths ?

Physics : H C Verma, D C Pandey
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago

HC Verma is good, but there are no solutions to the problems, if you want solutions then i’d suggest Arihant series.

shubham sharda one month ago
Where does the matter sucked in by black holes go?

ok from what i remeber is that black holes shoot out gamma bursts with the energy that it doesnt use. Wormholes are spaces in the universe when space moves around it accelerating it to light...

vikas yadav 2 months ago
Sir my jee main rank 84565 and state rank 874-(general) can I get any branch in college of technology pantnagar and I am an uttarakhand domicile.

please refer askIITians rank predictor for detailed analysis...
  img
Amit Shekhar 8 months ago
i am targetting 150 marks in 2015 mains and 85 % marks in class 12 cbse what rank and which college can i expect?

Hi, You are setting a moderate target and you must aim for more marks in JEE Mains. This will lead you to qualify for advanced but your mains ranking will be low. You can see the rank...
  img
Yash Baheti 8 months ago

Thse days there are many colleges offering engineering programs and so it becomes very difficult to make out that which college/university may be the right choice. To overcome this problem...

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
Question is attached in the image (ALTS-7 Q73)

The ratio of number of sigma and pi bonds in N 2 and CO are ½, ½

Adarsh 3 days ago
View all Questions »