What is the minimum rank to get admission in IIt Bombay.

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Rajat

Minimum 2000 rank considering 4year courses only

Minimum 2300 rank considering all (4 and 5 year) courses

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the...

First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
i need suggestions for my preparation?

sir the time you have contacted me once, i was not present at that time. kindly ignore it .

k m vamsi one month ago
Sir i’m in +2 right now and i want to start revising my +1 syllabus. so, sir plz tell me which books should i go through for the revision.

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , you wil find this article very good for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad one month ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy 26 days ago
If the sum to infinity of the series :- 1 +4x + 7x 2 + 10x 3 ...infinite = 35/16. Find x?

solution: S =1 +4x + 7x2+ 10x3.......infinite.......................(1) xS = x + 4x 2 + 7x 3 .................. infinite....................(2) eqn1 – eqn2 = (1 – x)S = 1 + 3x +...
  img
Ajay Verma 28 days ago
Can a PCMC student apply for AIIMS exam?

Hi An applicant needs to hae Biology subject in Class 12 th in order to appear for AIIMS exam, See here: Aspirants should have passed the 12th Class under School Certificate Examination or...
  img
Sumreet Johar one month ago

thank you

Chammu one month ago

thank you

Chammu one month ago
View all Questions »