Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which coaching should i join in 11h class because forms would be started distributing by end of november.Bansal ,Carreer point,Resonance or allen.

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat

Bansal or Resonance

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

According to me all the coaching had the same pattern. On the whole they don't have lot of difference.

But if u want to know the name then I will suggest u to join Vidyamandir Classes as I think it will be helpful.

U hadn't write Vidyamandir in the question so if u want to choose from the above then I first want to say all the four institute that u mention above got their name but just for their Kota Branch.If u are going to Kota to join then go for Bansal, it's the best of all.

But if u are not going to kota then go for Vidyamandir or FIITJEE.

Please don't join the four u mention if u are planning to join coaching in other than Kota. As they are not known for their other branches.

If u have more confusion then u can again raise your problem here.

Thanks.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

of three consecutive terms in the expansion of(1 +x) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 . find n . ... or, x = 1 . putting value of x in 1st equation , n = 7. Hence n = 7. tHuMpS uP ...

T.kumar 5 months ago

The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value. All the best for your bright future

Prabhakar ch 4 months ago

MR PRAPUL, The coefficient of three consecutive terms in the expansion of (1+a) n are in the ratio 1:7:42 then find n value.

Gowri sankar 5 months ago
I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 months ago

yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better...

ankit raj 10 months ago
Sir is it possible to add more choices after each round of counseling? If possible then how?

Not possibile.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Mind you, if once a seat has been allocated from the backend by Josaa, there can be nochnge of choice at all. Be contended with what has been offered or else try at some other places where...

Soneel Verma 11 months ago

once you lock your choices ….... it is not possible to change your choices then............................

Mohit Kumar 5 months ago
Sir I am jaswant .my date of birth is 21/02/2001.now I am studying in 11th.I want to fight neet 2018.does I am eligible.please replay.

@ jaswant yes, u are elligible with the age criteria only , after that u have to fill percentage and subject criteria also . that means u need to score 60 percent at least as a general...

Umakant biswal 13 days ago

yes jaswant surely you are eligible for neet 2018. to read full eligibility criteria visit http://www.askiitians.com/medical-exams/aipmt/ with warm regards sahil

SAHIL 13 days ago
the

Please provide full question...
  img
Amit Shekhar one year ago
how would the new nit's proposed be

Hi , Setting up new NIT's is approved by the union cabinet. This will take the total count of NITs across the country to 30. The new NITs will come up at Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram,...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off