ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which coaching should i join in 11h class because forms would be started distributing by end of november.Bansal ,Carreer point,Resonance or allen.

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Rajat

Bansal or Resonance

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

According to me all the coaching had the same pattern. On the whole they don't have lot of difference.

But if u want to know the name then I will suggest u to join Vidyamandir Classes as I think it will be helpful.

U hadn't write Vidyamandir in the question so if u want to choose from the above then I first want to say all the four institute that u mention above got their name but just for their Kota Branch.If u are going to Kota to join then go for Bansal, it's the best of all.

But if u are not going to kota then go for Vidyamandir or FIITJEE.

Please don't join the four u mention if u are planning to join coaching in other than Kota. As they are not known for their other branches.

If u have more confusion then u can again raise your problem here.

Thanks.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
how can i cover chapters from both class +1 and +2 in six months?

What, i am getting, at present, you are in class, 12 th, also you have to complete class 12 th JEE syllabus along with class 11 th . For this, time management playes a crucial role...... For...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
SIr, Are you providing any soft copies of material? or only videos?

Yes, we used to provide soft copy as well.. Call operation department or toll free no...you will get assured help..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 4 days ago
P is the remainder when each of the numbers 478, 392, and 263 is divided by N, where N is an integer greater than 1. The value of N – P is: (A) 5 (B) 28 (C) 33 (D) 38

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divisible by N, then their difference is also divisble by N. Hene, (478-P)-(392-P) is divisible by N. And,...

Akshay 5 days ago

thanks a lot Mr. Akshay . your answer really helped a lot. May i know, which standard you are in, if you don't mind. thanks again.

vindhya 5 days ago

(478-P) , (392-P) and (263-P) should be divisible by N. If 2 numbers are divi

Akshay 5 days ago
Sir i got 61 in JEE MAINS. 86% in cbse board. My percentile in board will be around 88. After calculation, i.e. (60% of 61) + (40% of 88), i am 72. For OBC NCL, Qualifying marks for...

Its too difficult to to get into NIIT’s.It wil be a good choice if you will join privite universities which provide you good placement opportunities,scholarships and top infrastructure.As...

abhinaipadachuru 21 days ago

very rare chances ….….….…. hope for the best

sajid 15 days ago

rare case

grenade 29 days ago
SIR,I GOT 103 MARKS IN JEE MAINS 2015.I AM FROM GENERAL CATEGORY.WHAT ARE BEST CHOICES I AM ELIGIBLE FOR OR MAY BE NITs?

as u know that cut off for general category this year is 105 so u have not qualify jee main so u will not able to get admission in any nit but dont worry as this year paper was quite...

ng29 2 months ago

sorrrry its not iou its ipu in delhi and upes is University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in dehradun

ng29 2 months ago

thanks for the suggestion.but what is iou and upes

ayush jain 2 months ago
Hello. I am getting Bioengineering and M.Tech in Biomedical Technolody in IIT Varanasi. Should i take it and hope to get a branch change or repeat a year? Also, how is the branch change...

These fields are not very Revenue generating with only B.Tech .you have to go for Higher studies in these branches but if you have a chance then why not give it a try.With same amount of...
  img
Sourabh Singh 11 months ago
View all Questions »