ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

what is the cut off required to get a seat iit madras?

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Gowtham

Minimum rank to get IIT Madras is 3200 (considering all the courses available at IIT Madras)

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello. I scored 95 in jee mains. And expect to get 75% or even more or can be less. Not that sure about that. And i belong to general category. Which college can i get if i was CS Branch?

These days the competition in every field is very hard, or in clear words there is a cut-throat competition, thus one has to work really very very hard and so the eexpectations of all the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago

as u know that cut off is 105 for general category but dont worry as this year paper was difficult also but according to ur score u will not able to get college on the basis of ur score u...

ng29 2 months ago

Dhole Patil College of Engineering, Wagholi, Pune Zeal Education Society's Dnyanganga College of Engineering & Research Indira College of Engineering and Management, Parandwadi, Pune

gdbusher 10 days ago
sir can i get b arch in NIT tiruchirapalli for CRL rank 16000, gen catagory? please reply

Not sure about first round of counselling, but strong chance in second or third round of counselling....
  img
Saurabh Kumar yesterday

To get admission in B.Arch, one needs to qualify NATA,....still if you want to check in on the basis of your JEE score, then my advice is to keep an eye on counselling rounds and check out...

Soneel Verma 22 hours ago
i am belong to obc and my jee main 2015 AIR- gen rank is 61554 and obc-ncl rank is 16598. sir will i get any top government college?

Yes, its semms quite probable, but you should be double careful and check out your stature on the website of IITs/NITs and also do one thing more just check out the counselling rounds’...

Soneel Verma yesterday
sir,i am getting 300 marks in jee advance what will be my all india rank in general catagory

I advise you to visit the official websites of a few chosen ones and leading institutions offering engineering programs and try to seek admission over there, RV Collge of engg, Bangalore...

Soneel Verma 24 days ago

u can expected a AIR « 1500 for sure maybe

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago

i think u can expect below 1000 for sure

Prajwal Kavad 26 days ago
My JEE MAIN AIR is 9134. Category rank (General) 7276. State rank (Punjab) 141. For B Arch AIR is 1453 and state rank is 9. Please suggest me a good college with a good stream.

Go for PEC, Chandigarh. Try Mech or Electrical there.. But don’t prefer NITj .. placements have been really down for it.

HS 11 months ago

Should i try iiit allahabad? ece or 5 year integrated courses

Lovleen 11 months ago
I jut tried 2013 AIIMS paer.(phy,che).out of 120 qns i got 8 correct and 7 wrong. Any hope of getting AIIM?????

Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third). Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark and No credit will be given for the questions not answered. More than one...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Yes you can crack AIIMS exam by doing hard work and practising AIIMS pattern questions.

Adarsh 24 days ago
View all Questions »