Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: FC20

I want to know which coaching centre would be good for the crash course in Delhi or Kota

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Assif

Kota- Resonance, bansal

Delhi- FIITJEE

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

According to me for crash course you should join eihter bansal classes or allen.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

will you please suggest me anything about IIT?How it is useful in our career?

Getting into the IIT’s will make you a true scholar with respect to academics as well as extra curricular activities too. You are free there to work on your ideas and the labs are also...
  img
Suraj Prasad 11 days ago

Dear student, IITs are world best engineering colleges to study in. IT will give a boost to ur career like anything.... Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 11 days ago
Hello sir, I am Aditi Saini who is currently residing in Indonesia and am an NRI. I am interested in doing IIT as I am planning to do further studies here in India. Currently I am in grade...

Its a very good attempt for JEE or SAT.. Qualification for both the exams are class 12 th PCM English, If you gain good concepts over the subject, goal would be easier to you.. So you do not...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

Qualification for both the exams are class passing12th and Board of education doesnt effect much
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

Calculators are not allowed in the IIT exam :(

Neeti 9 months ago
sir, i am only doing aakash study material. Am i going right or i should pick up some book. tell me what expected rank would i get after doing aakash sheets fully in jee main and jee...

Dear, with my experience of three different institutions, i found no offline coaching institutes can provides solution concept of each and every paper.. Now, i am with askIITians.com, the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

They’ll definitely provide whole stuff regarding JEE and cover all types of problems and techniques but the faculty teaching may vary from institute to institute. You can have other...
  img
Avinash 10 months ago

Aksah Institute has earned an image after a heavy toll so if they need to keep it maintained and also to enhance it, then they need to strive hard for the same, thus keeping in mind these...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Which one is better – Electrical Engineering Dual Degree in IIT, Kharagpur or Electronics & Electrical Communication in IIT, Kharagpur?

Undoubtly go for Electronics and electrical engg at IIT Kgp.....specially, VLSI and Microelectronics engg.....I am having same in master in electronics and vlsi design..., there is very good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

No doubt Electronics & Electrical communication engineering.
  img
Piyush 10 months ago
What is SaaS Technology?

What is SaaS? Software as a service (or SaaS) is a way of delivering applications over the Internet—as a service. Instead of installing and maintaining software, you simply access it...

Ravi Sharma 7 years ago

Software as a Service(SaaS) Software as a Service (SaaS) - described as software applications deployed as a hosted service and accessed over the Internet via a standard web browser- is...

Swati Kharodia 7 years ago

SaaS Instead of owning software - and all the investment, maintenance, and depreciation it entails – you can simply rent use of that software from PHASE 2. Save on: - Hardware -...

Radhika Batra 7 years ago
sir it is given there in faqs of josaa that there will be no spot round of nit”s this year is it true?????????

Right now for the allotment of seats counselling is done till four rounds according to josaa. If lot of seats are still vacnt after fourth round they may thonk of. No such official...
  img
Avinash 9 months ago

For any qurey related to counselling you can call them on there helpline number. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

Don’t pay much attention to rumours or hearsays, just directly visit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa and get to know the actual scenario there, if you could not make it there,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off