There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

I want to know which coaching centre would be good for the crash course in Delhi or Kota

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Assif

Kota- Resonance, bansal

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

According to me for crash course you should join eihter bansal classes or allen.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

find the sum of first n terms of a series whose n th term can be given by t n =n/(n 4 +4)
it is not an AP so there may not be a common difference
Ankit Jaiswal one month ago
put n=1 and find 1 st term and then put n=2 and find 2 nd term. now subtract both and find commom difference and now apply the sum formula
himanshu one month ago
put n=1 first and find the 1st tern
himanshu one month ago
Which book is best to prepare for iit????How can i get it
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ akash for iit u need to do hard work , frst of all , the 2 nd thing is clear and crystal concept is required for that , beacuse in jee adv u wont be able to solve any quyes if u dnt have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
SAHIL 2 months ago
I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?
In class 10, you should devote most time for boards, and Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop...
Nitin Das one month ago
@hansika you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11 th , but for that concept is the main thing which keeps...
Umakant biswal one month ago
please visit thanks please post if you have still any doubt regards sahil
SAHIL one month ago
which is the best institution for competitive exam coaching in Andhra Pradesh?
Hii If you are looking for Offline coachings you can go to the various brand names but if you are serious enpough to chose online as a platform in where you can study. You can enroll for...
Sourabh Singh one year ago
i hv heard there is a institution in hyderabad which is mainly for bitsat preparation … anyone knows about it.....if thn plz give me complete info abt it...
mansi dabriwal one year ago
Naryana and Srichaitanya have united to form a batch called China batch. You can go to that batch if u r a topper. otherwise go to FIT-JEE
Vasanth Bhaskara one year ago
pls tell me which is a better option for cse jaypee noida sec 62 or BIT patna(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT deoghar(extension campus for bits mesra) or BIT jaipur(extension campus ...
Jaypee Noida.. rest are same..
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
is askiitian online coaching is good & trustable?
Of course, u can trust online coaching....U just need to have basics computer knowledge with a Broadband connection… U will be taught with the help of a Pen tablet which acts as I...
AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts