I want to know which coaching centre would be good for the crash course in Delhi or Kota

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Assif

Kota- Resonance, bansal

Delhi- FIITJEE

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

According to me for crash course you should join eihter bansal classes or allen.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir can you please tell me how to prepare for tensors 2014

Hi, Tensor is just another test paper that you solve while in your coaching, at home, or with askIITians. We infact have a full test series which has many full syllabus exams for mains and...
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

sir how can i attend the test series of ask iitans

AJAY PILLAI K one month ago
can I gave exam of JEE frome both city delhi and kanpur. it is possible?

2 attempts in a year are not permitted atleast by JEE. (I can expect the same for other exam conducting bodies too, certainly). So, NO...
  img
Ravi yesterday

img
Aziz Alam yesterday
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 2 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 2 months ago
we all know that from last year new pattern of examinations ie jee has been implemented... i dont know much but i had a query that... 1.has the chapterwise weithage in iitjee had followed a...

1. The weight age pattern remains same, but the difficulty level may change, every year different iit manages jee paper , so the pattern may be slightly changed . 2. The jee tries to ask...
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
My JEE Main rank is 6100.Suggest me the Top NIT Colleges to consider or should I prefer IIEST Shibpur which probably will be better than NIT?

Hii I am enlisting the names of the NIT’s which you can get with this rank of yours. 1 Jaipur 2 Nagpur 3 Rourkela 4 Calicut 5Tiruchirappalli 6 Bhopal 7Nagpur 8 Jalandhar 9 Surat but if...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago
Please give me detailed Introduction of Hyper threading Technology.

Processor resources, however, are often underutilized and the growing gap between core processor frequency and memory speed causes memory latency to become an increasing performance...

Amit Saxena 5 years ago
View all Questions »