Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

I want to know which coaching centre would be good for the crash course in Delhi or Kota

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Assif

Kota- Resonance, bansal

Delhi- FIITJEE

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

According to me for crash course you should join eihter bansal classes or allen.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Is the official syllabus provided for jee advanced, sufficient for cracking advanced or some more knowledge is also required?

@aakansha yes, the questions of jee advanced will be only from that syllabus , but prepare those syllabus perfectly , they might be mix up 2-3 concepts at a time in a question , which req....

Umakant biswal 28 days ago

hello yes that is right for jee advace that syllabus is to prepare.all the best..................................................................................................

raj kumar 28 days ago
which of these is best for doubt clearing for iit jee ,plancess,toppr,askiitians pls give me the reasons and details

You can put up your questions on all the portals alternately and wherever you get satisfactory answer, prefer that to be the best one and if you ask about a better institution, I may...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago

Hi Ajay, I would say go for Plancess..Because they have Guru Guidance programme where IITians will help you out solving your doubts and helping you to clear IIT.

Alok 10 months ago

go for plances and askiitians. Because they are iitian and they will obviusly teach you in that way that you can too become an iitian. THANKS

vb 10 months ago
hi my name is harshit and my question is what is the minimum rank you have to get to be an aerospace engineer?

For aerospace engineerg in IITs you should get the rank in between 400 to 1000
  img
Avinash 10 months ago
I got EML in JEE-2009, and my rank was not good to get any good NIT in aieee. I didnt get any coaching last year. i have taken admission in state engg clg in computer engg. do u advise me to...

Really its a good achievement to be in EML from self studies.... See its all depend upon ur interest that if u want to prepare or not for IIT n AIEEE. You can have some correspondence...

AskIITians Expert Sunil,DCE 6 years ago
for 2015

No questions...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
What are future aspects in automotives after doing it from a renowned university like iit madras???

I am at IIT Bombay and my placements have just been done. Considering the fact that all the older IIT’s have same placement opportunities. There are 3 different options 1) After doing...
  img
Riddhish Bhalodia 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: SSP40

• View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off