I want to know which coaching centre would be good for the crash course in Delhi or Kota

3 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Assif

Kota- Resonance, bansal

Delhi- FIITJEE

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

According to me for crash course you should join eihter bansal classes or allen.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hi I’m from bangalore. I had missed IIT with a really small margin. Now I’m in Engineering 1 st semister. I have 8 months left. How shall I plan to study? P.S: It takes a litle time to...

Coaching is a super structure providing –planned regime and expert guidance but ultimately it’s the students who have to work hard to crack the exams. 1. The students must remain...
  img
Harishwar 17 days ago

You will face a lot problems in juggling with JEE preparation and dealing with the academic committments of your college. You need to make a trade off between the two, i.e., given somebody a...
  img
Aziz Alam 17 days ago
d.c.pandey or h.c.verma or b.m.sharma is best for both mains&advance 2015 plzzzzz help

yes hc verma so nice book for IIT-JEE and dc pandey also very nice book ...both book give level of JEE Mains ques as well as Jee advance …. Best of Luck!!!

Soumya Sen one month ago

yes

Soumya Sen one month ago
chapter wise weightage

Hello Student, Pls specify which chapters ????? Thanks,...
  img
Nishant Vora 7 days ago
i hve got AIR 2lakh n state rnk 9000.... category OBC rnk AIR 77689 and state rnk 2698... in jee main i am from karnataka vil i get any NITs especially In NIT suratkal in karnataka om...

Yeah, Mostly you will get NIT suratkal as per your home state rank. The closing ranks for OBC category in home state quota is more than 10,000, since your rank is better than this ,you will...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
sir pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee tell me civil. in dtu or EE in MNNIT .which is best?????

While deciding priority order you have to take care of both branch and college. MNNIT is a better college and EE also good branch than civil. So it better to choose EE in MNNIT rather than...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago
Hi. I’m a stdent of class 9... how should I start to prepare for JEE MAIN and JEE ADVANCED ?? Please help me.. I stay in Kolkata.. Regards Raunak Guha.

Hi Raunak, It is very important to start preparing early. You need to build a good base right from the begining to compete in such a tough exam. Just choose a good mentor who can guide you....
  img
Yash Baheti 3 months ago
View all Questions »