FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Good afternoon sir !

I need your suggestion regarding the chapters to be covered of class 11 & 12 as soon as possible for iit jee 2011 and on which chapters should i emphasize more in this point of time.

I'm in class 12 and aiming for iit jee 2011.

Thanks.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

modern physics, shm waves optics, entire chemistry especialy inorganic part, co ordinates, differential calculus, 3d, vectors,

these topics are easy and least input max output. and they have good weightage.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, my AIR is 9331 and 145 in SC category. According to previous year data I may get electrical in IIT Chennai and mechanical in almost all IIT’s except IIT Bombay(closing rank-140). Iam...

Dont worry, its nothing like that but a myth. A opening ranker of the branch may end up with many backlouges in graduation. There ares such evidences too. Work hard even in graduation as u...
  img
Avinash 28 days ago

Ohkay, you can check it on your own by visiting the official weblink of IIT chennai or ant other IIT ti find out the latest updates of cutoff list as well as the counselling...

Soneel Verma 27 days ago
can i get civil or mechanical at new iits with 3519 obc-nlc rank

Seems to be dificult for your case. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 19 days ago

Well the score that you have mentioned, does not seem to be much encouraging so I would suggest that you may try seeking admission in some other leading institutions of the country offering ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 17 days ago
sir how do you rate KNIT sultanpur for electrical branch?

according to data available its ranked well, also good one,electrical is a good option over there all the best plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 24 days ago

It is a good pick, without any second opinion you may go for it and if you are still doubtful about it then i suggest you to try getting details of admission process at some other renowned...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 22 days ago
What is the reputation of iit G ? Will it grow well in the next 3-4 years ? I have secured AIR 3059 , and looking to take civil in Guwahati. Should I go for it ? Also , if any1 can sggst me ...

Congrats! Yes it is good to take chemical & civil at IIT Guwahti with a rank of 3059. I think you should first try for ME at BHU. ME (BHU) > Civil (Guwahti) > Civil (BHU) >...
  img
Jitender Singh one year ago

Thankyou verymuch . And can you tell meabout the branch upgradation policy at iit roorkee ?

Anurag one year ago
Will spot round be conduted this year for admissions in NITs or not also is what expected time will it take place

Dear Student,The information for the same can be seen from the official website of couseling. Please be updated there.
  img
Vijay Mukti 8 days ago
Which will be the best book for the preparation of mathematics and chemistry for jee mains and bitsat?

Dear Student, The complete list of books to be referred is available on our website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 5 days ago
View all Questions »