MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

Good afternoon sir !

I need your suggestion regarding the chapters to be covered of class 11 & 12 as soon as possible for iit jee 2011 and on which chapters should i emphasize more in this point of time.

I'm in class 12 and aiming for iit jee 2011.

Thanks.

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

modern physics, shm waves optics, entire chemistry especialy inorganic part, co ordinates, differential calculus, 3d, vectors,

these topics are easy and least input max output. and they have good weightage.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Thanks or your reply. What about branch?

Please reply on the same thread.
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

Your query is very vague, can you please continue conversation on the previous link.......anyway.....to find out the branch allotted one must check in the official website of JEE to make...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
i want help and guidance on how to study for jee mains 2016 as i am a dropper this year and do not want to join coaching classes . need assistance to know how to get about 200 marks in jee...

Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...

Try to make out what are the weaker points in the field of PCM, work harder on them, download concerned topic papers and practice them, define a proper time for practice, join some reputed...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. Math – McGraw...

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon one month ago
got 15321 rank in jee advance passed aat exam after that can i get b arch in iit

Yes there are pretty good chances for you to get a seat, still you must visit the official weblink of Jeemains to check the current status there and let me tell you that there are some...

Soneel Verma one month ago

Youn need to clear AAT and your score does not seem to be much promising, still pay a visit to the official weblinks of IIT Roorkee/ Kharagpur and find out where do you stand and then...

Thanku for your answer but i specifically wanted to know about the barch courses at iit rorkee and khargpur

Yash Arora one month ago
will thereb be NEGATIVE marking

Where ?
  img
Abhishek Kumar 5 months ago

In AIPMT there will be -1 mark for each incorrect response.

Adarsh 2 months ago

In which exam?

Adarsh 2 months ago
give explanation with answer

Hint.:-Total no. of Possibilities of choosing questions from part A,B and C is 6. Either candidate can attempt (4, 1, 1) questions from part A, B and C respectively or (3,2,1) or (3,1,2) or...
  img
Vijay Mukati 16 days ago
which coaching correspondence course and books should i take to have an exhaustive practice of good numericals???????

You can join www.Askiitians.com as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE...

AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 5 years ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details