ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

I am currently in 10th class.I am trying to complete ncert books of physics,chemistry & maths by april.Then i planned to do refereshers of iit-jee to good complete preparation for iit-jee & to get good rank in iit-jee.But i also feel there would be no need of coaching in 11th & 12th.Is its right .

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rajat,

Your plans makes perfect sense.Coaching is always good, it shows where are you standing in the compition with others and coaching centers show you correct guidence.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i am studying in an isc school presently. i have physics,chemistry, mathematics and computer science(java programes) in my syllabus and am an ii aspirant. i would like to know that whether...

If you do not study computer science or not taking this as an optional subject then no problem, IFF serious aspirants for IIT-JEE ADV.. You must concentrate on PCM...ONLY.... Prepare your...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago

This hardly makes a difference under which board or in which school one reads, but what matters the most is, how many and what type of efforts one is puuting in to succeed in his/her...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago

i am in isc board.. my school is st. joseph’s college, allhabad. i cant go out of allhabad and have to study here... perhaps i can get any of ur cell phone number to explain my sitiuation...

Yaheya Farooqui 2 months ago
A survey team is trying to estimate the height of a mountain above a level plain. From one point on the plain, they observe that the angle of elevation to the top of the mountain is 25...

I don't think that converting to radians will really help you. If you wanted to convert to radians, know that there are π radians in 180 degrees, so make a ratio: π/180 = x/25 solve for x:...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue............ Now add the numerators: tan(25) = x / [(1792 tan(28) + x) / tan(28)] Now turn the division of fractions on the right side to a multiplication of fractions using...

vikas yadav 3 months ago

continue..................... so we can set up two tangent functions: tan(x) = opp/adj tan(25) = x / (1792 + y) tan(28) = x / y Now we have a system of equations. Let's solve for the second ...

vikas yadav 3 months ago
i am Lalit got 90 marks in jee mains ST category nd 76% in 12 th CBSE home state – Rajasthan what all colleges can i get for CS/IT branch only NIT’s/IIIT’s specially

chances of nit jaipur are very less but dont loose hope completely as nothing can be said very surely about counselling this year as cut off had also decreased as compared to last year also ...

ng29 one month ago

yes you have chances to get in nits so see for councelling process all the best

sajid 8 days ago

Dear Lalit, I recommend you to visit the official websites of IITs and NITs to check out the cutoff lists – both general as well as category wise and you get a clear picture of your stature ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 7 days ago
Where is the MANIPAL UNIVERSITY ENTRACNE MBBS previous years’ papers with solution? Please give me the link. Thank you Pushkarni

This is the link: http://www.askiitians.com/past-year-papers/manipal-uget.aspx Or else you can buy this book: 14 Years' Solved Papers Manipal UGET (MAHE) Medical by Arihant Experts.
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago
why coronary vein doesn’t present?

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do ...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do ...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Thecoronary sinusis a collection ofveinsjoined together to form a large vessel that collects blood from theheartmuscle (myocardium). It delivers deoxygenated blood to theright atrium, as do...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago
i want to get 300 marks in jee mains 2016 i just wanted to know the topics i must cover to get that

Its very good to have such a goal... You need to very comprehensie towards the subject, must go through each and every concepts,,, Pls check the books mentioned on the askiitians.com...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

it is good that u had set a very challenging ang good goal but u have to study hard to achieve it in jee main question from each chapter is present like that from biomolecules , polymers,...

ng29 one month ago

The below topics are to be diffently covered those are Mathematics:COMPLEX NUMBERS AND QUADRATIC EQUATIONSBINOMIAL THEOREM AND ITS SIMPLE APPLICATIONSLIMIT, CONTINUITY AND...

abhinaipadachuru 13 days ago
View all Questions »