Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: asksch20

I am currently in 10th class.I am trying to complete ncert books of physics,chemistry & maths by april.Then i planned to do refereshers of iit-jee to good complete preparation for iit-jee & to get good rank in iit-jee.But i also feel there would be no need of coaching in 11th & 12th.Is its right .

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear rajat,

Your plans makes perfect sense.Coaching is always good, it shows where are you standing in the compition with others and coaching centers show you correct guidence.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Suryakanth –IITB

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

I want to do engineering and I`m going to enter in 11th in few months. So should I opt for a dummy school or not?? And what subjects I`ll have to take in 11th if I want to become a app...

HI MOHIT SO YOU WANT TO BE A ENGINEER. SEE FRIEND IN INDIA , LAKHS OF STUDENTS GO FOR ENGINEERING EVERY YEAR. THE IRONY IS IN BETWEEN THESE LAKHS OF CANDIDATES GOING FOR ENGINEERING FEW ARE ...

SAHIL 22 days ago

@ mohit No, donot go for dummy school at all . beacuse joining a cbse school will benifit you both in the preparation as well as in your board exam also , rather than now , board exam...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago

You have to score good marks in Class 10 to get admission in Class 11 and 12. Then the subjects you can opt are Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Computer Science and English. After Class 12 you...

Shreyas Patil 22 days ago
what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example

hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...

SAHIL 6 days ago

@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the...

Umakant biswal 6 days ago
hi, iam janaki raman. how can i easily understand machanics

@ janki students consider mechanics as hard due to its tough formula , equation as well as complicated free body diagram and graph . but the thing u required is understand the concept ....

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...

@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...

Umakant biswal one month ago

yes why not dear? for chemistry concentate more on ncert for organic as well as inorganic for physical chemistry refer p bahadur book as it is very usefult in iit jee for biology you need...

SAHIL one month ago

hi shreyas you should focus mainly on two books from which you can iit mains easily. first is ncert and second is ncert exemplar. try to solve all the numericals of these books. if you are...

SAHIL one month ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I droppes ayr as I couldn`t get Any NIT.but I Couldnt give jee mains2016 due to some problem .Now plz tell me Am I eligible for JEE Mains 2017 Plz reply...

Hi ! Zeron Don’t worry, you will be eligible for jee main 2017 as each candidate is able to appear jee main for 3 times , the candidate must have passed the 12 th in the year 2015 or 2016...

surya 5 days ago
sir, i wanted some advise over selecting between engineering physics at dtu and ece at nit kurukshetra , and future options in both these areas ,and iam more inclined towards physics and...

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...

Aneesh Sehgal one month ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off