Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Dear Student, You can refer Dr. Gorakh Prasad and S. L. Loney for Coordinate Geometry. These are good books. Also please visit our website for complete list of books to be refered. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
SL LONEY (arihant) the elements of coordinate geometry. RD SHARMA also
RAJEEV R 3 months ago
Which would be better iit palakkad or nit warangal??
NIT warangal as the infrastructure faculity course work placements every thing would be better when compared to newly formed IITs
Avinash 4 months ago
Feedback for NIT Warangal is quite encouraging. but if you are in a fix, always go for a comparative analysis as it helps you get an extensive information as well as to get a clear picture...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
NIT warangal is more preferable , IIT pallkad being a new one will not have all the proper facilities and labs go for NIT warangal it is worth more than IITpallakad plz approve
Prajwal Kavad 4 months ago
is that really tough to crack jee main exam
No, nothing is impossible, as ‘Impossible’ itself says that ‘I M Possible’, just need to be determined, and with a single mind having a clear idea for your aim you have to move...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
Hav ur goal fixed and u should atleast read for 8 hrs after school per day efficiently so that u can crack jee paper easily
sneha one month ago
No, if you are studying for sufficient hours with good plan and have good foundation.
Mehul Trivedi 4 months ago
i will appear in iitjee in 2011 . how should i prepare for it ?
Dear rounik Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.
Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it,...
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Dear student, Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of...
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
how would i enter into RGUKT AP- IIIT situated at kadapa RK VALLEY.
first you should crack your tenth class exams by getting 10.0 points for private schools – 10.0 points for govt. schools – 9.8 points
KALYAN 2 months ago
You have to get minimum above 9.5 in your ssc.There is a website you can clearly know about the iiit.go through the “rgukt” website
raju 2 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details