Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hi, iam pragdheesh of class XII. iam willing to write the jee exam for the year 2015. there are two exams (B. E./B. Tech) and (B.E.Arch/B.E.Planning). is it fine to write, how is the course...

B.Arch is usually taken by students with a deep interest in Engineering drawing and related fields like automobile designing, architecture, etc. and is preferred by a lower number of...
  img
Ravi 15 days ago

That is totally upto you. If you are comfortable with the online paper, you can go for the online test also. If not, then only choice left is offline test. There is not much of a difference...
  img
Ravi 14 days ago

how about the next quwstion – Which option to be opted for writting the exam online/offline. Give your suggesstions.?

pragdheesh 15 days ago
sir my friend brought m l khanna iit mathematics but he says that cengage is better than it....so which 1 should i buy?...kindly tell me the best book as i need a good book for iit point of...

Both the books are good, but comparetively you should go for CENGAGE publication books.. I am suggesting you for these books.. Avoid Objective Mathematics by R.D...... Good...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 20 days ago
I’ve dropped after 12 th after I was unable to Qualify for 1 st attempt in JEE-Advanced (because of New Pattern I have not cleared the cut-off for JEE-Advanced). Second time I was unable to...

You cannot appear as fresher as for JEE as you have already appeared twice for JEE. As far as your dream of doing research in IIT, you can still achieve that dream. For now you can take...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago

Thanks AZIZ :) This is a great suggestion for me Dear...but It’s better to remove doubts at all..haina So I am on your advice to take admission in some Good College... Actually the Problem...

HImanshu 3 months ago

Hey Himanshu, Getting into MIT or other good foreign university require good SAT score plus a strong academic background. Usually strong background means good scores in school level exams...

Rakesh Singh 3 months ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh 5 months ago
Are there any sample questions for ME entrance exam ?

Please ask your question in detail. Thank you...
  img
Amit Shekhar 2 months ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
View all Questions »