Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: asknikunj

Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Sir, I got 92 marks in jee adv 2016 but got 9 marks in maths.but I got 930 obc rank in mains.I got NIT delhi.should I go for 2nd attempt or give 2nd attempt during 1st year btech or I should...

NIT D is good college, its reputation would be good when shift in its own building. Its a span of 4 year..thing would be good.
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
sir i hv got 4990 obc rank in advance this yera and i dont want to drop shoul i take admn in rgipt or iipe or drop

hi saurav i think taking a drop is better only and only if you are interested in it. so insted of taking a drop and preparing for jee again you should choose RGIPT. it is a good collehge...

SAHIL one month ago
i have dropped an year for iit jee as i didnt clear individual cut off for physics (it was 13 ..i got 11)but as for overall cut off ..it was cleared pretty good.ihave allen distance...

@asish i think u will give the jee again in 2017 , if so, then allen distance learning package are sufficient for jee mains only , and not for jee advanced . for jee advanced u need to...

Umakant biswal one month ago

I feel dropping an year is not a good idea. What if you don't get good marks or even this much of marks next year. Better would be go for admission this year only. If you are not able to...

raghav dua one month ago
plz explain life expectancy in detail? wat is the average life expectancy in India (for both Male and Female) ?

The average number of years remaining for a living being of a given age to live is called life expectancy. Life expectancy is often referred to as average life span or mean life span. It is ...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
i like to do career in it field information technology because i like computers and gadgets so which field i choose after 12

@ nikhil If u want to persue career in information technology , then choose comp . sci engineering or i.t stream u have to choose after 12 th . if u will do that from a good institute then...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Sir, Can you plz give me a proper answer to the question that what is the difference between software and a software product. I have to submit an assingment on this question so could also...

Hi Manali, A software application is the software developed by considering the requirements of the customer. For software apllication the proposed company owns the application. A Software...

askiitian.expert- chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off