Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Far a minimum deviation refracted ray should be parallel to the base of the prism can u give the proof?

Refraction through a Prism:- A prism is a wedge-shaped body made from a refracting medium bounded by two plane faces inclined to each other at some angle. The two plane faces are called are...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
The radius of the circle having centre at (2,1) and whoseone of the chord is diameter of the circle x 2 + y 2 – 2x – 6y + 6 =0 is??Sir please explain!!

let the radius of circle be r then equation of circle (x-2) 2 +(y-1) 2 =r 2 x 2 +y 2 -4x-2y+5-r 2 =0...................1 x 2 +y 2 -2x-6y+6=0........................2 common chord of circle 1...
  img
Sunil Raikwar 4 months ago
Hello sir i have scored 81%in A.P.board exams how many marks should i get in jeemains2015?

To have a good rank in JEE-Main, you should have atleast >280 marks. Actually there is a criteria of 60 % of Jee Main along with 40% of +2. So, do hard and find out the previous years JEE...
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

Correponding to your marks in A.P. Board. JEE Main Rank:-23000-28000 (JEE Main Score -200) JEE Main Rank-42000-52000 (JEE Main Score-150) These are the few distributions. If you want to the...
  img
Aziz Alam one month ago
I have got 147 marks in jee mains and 91% in isc board. What should be my college preference in jee mains ? Please help i am very confused ?

You should give more prefrence to branch rather than college, try to fill choices for cse, ee, mech etc good branches , and give priority to first nits, then other goverment colleges.
  img
Sher Mohammad 5 months ago
Sir, How can I prepare for kypy 2014 exam? I belong sx group. what is the syllabus. thank you

Hi, In order to prepare for KVPY you need a proper guidnace for KVPY as well as the level of the study must meet the KVPY requirements. U can join askiitians, where our dedicated iitian...
  img
Yash Baheti 5 months ago
Sir I am a Student Of Class 11 Preparing for AIPMT and AIIMS.Sir I m ToTALLY CONFUSED about my Preparation.i am Good at Physics as well as Chemistry.i Want to get Rank Under TOP 50 I can...

Hi student Yes it is absolutely necessary to study in detail because you are preparing for medical exams. You need not to study extra, you only need to focus on those topics which carry more...
  img
Raheema Javed one month ago

See you know that in biology most of the questions are based on basic NCERT only.. So those questions you must hit and hit them hard if you see during exam. for rest yes you should have the...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago
View all Questions »