FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
jee mains paper2 merit list

Please be updated on the official website of jeemains regarding it. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
Nishant Vora 26 days ago
please can somebody tell me when and how to apply for international olympiad i want to appear for olympiad in year 2015 or 16 i am in 12 th now.

Please refer to its website for the compelete procedure and eligibility criteria. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 25 days ago

if u want to apply for international olympiads then visit- " sofworld.org " u will find all details about international olympiads it will be conducted through school. so ask your school...

vindhya 25 days ago
which branch is better in NITK SURATKKAL MECHANICAL ,CIVIL,AND ELTRICAL? and give answer in NITK SURATHKAL RANKING OF BRANCHES?

After internal branch sliding at NITK...last rank (air) of student filling up seats were- Electronics - around 3000 Computer Science - around 3300 IT, Electrical - around 6000 Mechanical -...

Ramesh V 5 years ago
scoring a mark of 452 out of 720 in aipmt which college and corse am i to expect?

Depends totally on the cut off and the performance of other students. You could get through state quota

Neeti 7 days ago
i have got a air of 36000 and obc rank of 9200 and from tamil nadu.will i be able to get any branch in nit trichy?.

You must visit the official weblink of Jeemains and try to find out your stature there, also keep an eye on the results of counselling rounds, otherwise try at some other leading...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 26 days ago
View all Questions »