Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
hello sir ….. i m a student of 10+2 non medical i want to crack IIT 2015......can u give me some tips?

If you want to crack JEE 2015, then you should have proper time management skills, i.e. you need work efficiently. Give proper time to each topic and to each subject. Don’t prioritise...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
I got iit bhubaneswar mechanical engineering but i also got nest air 309 and obc 34 and i am accepting to get niser bhubaneswar so which course should i take please help me

Dear student, In niser, you would get science courses, so would you like to go for that. It all depends upon you choice and your aptitude. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
sir im arjit maine 2014 ki mp board preeksha 72% se pass ki hai main medical line main jana chahta hoo please give some idea

Hi Arjit Congratulations for passing your board exam. To go into medical line, you need to sit for Medical Entrance Exams that are conducted all over India (such as AIMPT, AIMS) and also by...
  img
Sumreet Johar 2 months ago
Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...

Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago

Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
  img
Arun Kumar 4 months ago

Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
  img
Abhishek Doyal 4 months ago
Sir, I have secured 6922 rank in IIT JEE advanced 2014. Will I gat admission in IIT in some proper discipline or integrated course

Hi Shivam, You may get the B.Arch Course in IIT KGP. Its a good course and IIT KGP has one of the best facilities for the same. Regards Sumit
  img
Sumit Majumdar 3 months ago
View all Questions »