Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir i was an cbse student and due to medical problem i was unable to attend my board exams si i got failed marksheet . now ihad got a regular class admission in a mp board school so am i...

No, it won’t create any problems as far as you secure good marks in this time around and secure a good in seat in a good college and branch Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee...
  img
Aziz Alam 7 days ago
Sir what are the chances of seat upgradation in 2 nd or 3 rd round of Jee Adv counselling this year?

I’m from OBC cat . category rank 1585. and I got Mech in IIT patna in 1 st round.

Ashish Kumar Yadav 25 days ago
This question is regarding the interpretation of JEE Main results. I am confused on which Rank should i consider the possibilities of getting into NIT’s.. My All India Overall Rank is 9165,...

Overall Rank means your rank irrespective of category ( all students are given rank according to their score.GEN, SC,ST and others). Category Rank is the rank you got according to your marks...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 days ago
What is ZigBee technology?

ZigBee technology is a low data rate, low power consumption, low cost, wireless networking protocol targeted towards automation and remote control applications. IEEE 802.15.4 committee...

Simran Bhatia 5 years ago
Which are the mos important and scoring topics in PCM to clear iit jee mains and advance?

Every topic is important. Please do not leave any topic. Maths - Conic sections vectors 3D Physics - Electrostatics magnetostatics mpdern physics Chemistry - organic chemistry Thank BHARAT...
  img
bharat bajaj one month ago
I am currently studying ( 1 st year complemeted) ECE in JADAVPUR UNIVERSITY (KOLKATA,WEST BENGAL)....This year in IIT 2014 I am getting METALLURGICAL ENGINEEERING in IIT BHU(VARANASI) in 2ND...

can you pls rate jadapur ee in terms of placement as i am thinking to get admission in it. i m also getting iit patna ee

saumya 20 days ago

EE is oldest branch in JU..............It is an evergreen branch..........But IT has a good placement record........I think you should chose EE ...because you can easily shift to both IT and...

sayantan bera 19 days ago
View all Questions »