Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I have got Engineering physics in IIT B and will be getting bits pilani pilani campus eee(or)cse. Which branch and college shud i opt for, I am in a confusion plz help me

BITS Pilani EEE is very reputed branch in all over the India. It’s even better than many EEE branches in top IITs.You are presently in IIT B Engg Physics and you know about the scope...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
A body is thrown horizontally with a vel. u from top of the tower. The displacement of the stone when the horizontal and vertical vel. are equal?(Horizontal projectile)

Hello Dear student, v= gt u=gt t=u/g the horizontal displacment = u*u/g the vertical displacment, s= .5g (u/g)^2
  img
Sher Mohammad 2 months ago
what is most important topic in maths for entrance of iit ?

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 3 days ago

Hi, CO-ORDINATE:- straight line, circle, locus. ALGEBRA:- complex no.,qudratic equation,probability,a.p.,g.p. CACULUS:-LIMIT,CONTINUTY,integration,application of calculus. Trigonometry all...
  img
Yash Baheti 3 days ago
best scoring chaptrs in maths jee

you better to focus on calculus because calculus plays an important role in jee

sivakrishna 5 months ago
Where CSE is better? NIT Warangal or COEP and if I get Mech at NITW also CSE with COEP then what should i choose?My likelihood ie CSE or good college ie NITW for Mech?

Undoubtedly NITW ia very good college for both mech and CSE. It is far better than COEP for CSE. But whether to take CSE in COEP or MECH in NITW depends on your interested branch and also...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

Thank you so much but I wanna know if fee structure at NITW for MECH is less for SC candidates?

VINAY GEDAM one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
View all Questions »