Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the rankings of iiser ? which iiser is better ? what kind of placements we get there ?

Rankings of IISER in the field of science comes just after IITs(Kanpur, Roorkee, KGP, Madras & Guwahati) and ISI Calcutta. Bhopal,Pune and MOhali are doing pretty good. Their main motive...
  img
Aziz Alam 15 days ago
from where can i dwnld iit mathematics by a das gupta or rd objective?

hello dear student, http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx , read this article all good books are mentioned , it is best for your query.
  img
Sher Mohammad 3 months ago
sir, pl. help me to solve following problems of permutation & combination- Q1. how many divisors of 9000 are even but not divisible by 4?also find the sum of such nos. Q2. the no. of ways an...

[Q-1]9000=3 2 5 3 2 3 we have to take exactly one 2. so number of ways (2+1)(3+1)(1)= 12 Sum of such numbers =(2)(3 0 + 3 1 +3 2 )(5 0 +5 1 +5 2 +5 3 ) [Q-2] first of all give 2 marks to...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
date of declaration of aipmt 2014

Dear Riyas, The result is expected to be out by this week . Wish you all the best from AskIITians team. Thanks & Regards, Dinesh Sajnani AskIITians Faculty
  img
Dinesh 4 months ago

The result will be declared on o before 7th June . Thanks & Regards Rinkoo Gupta ASkIITians Faculty
  img
Rinkoo Gupta 4 months ago
Who is the chairperson of bharti group?

Bharti Tele-Ventures Limited was incorporated on July 7, 1995 by Sunil Bharti Mittal. Its subsidiaries operate telecom services across India. Bharti Tele-Ventures is India's leading private...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
I have got Electrical and Electronics in NIT Jamshedpur in 3 rd round of counselling . I know I can get into a good IIT in a second attempt , I just had a bad day during JEE advanced ....

If you are very confident that next time you will definitely then go for it. But only keep in mind that you will get one year lag as compared to your friends and going for second attempt is...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
View all Questions »