DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Dear Sir,

could you please clarify whether it would be wiser to focus on conceptual understanding or problem solving in Physics preparations?

Thanking you sincerely,

Dinesh

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Arvind

First you should focus on conceptual part. try to understand the theory and their applications in the problems. once you understand the concepts then you can practice more problems for speed.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Is there any direct formula for the no. of optical isomers in a coordination compound

There is no direct formula. Follow these logics • Nonñidentical mirror images with the same geometric arrangement of ligands • A set of two isomers are called enantiomers...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago
What is inverse of i(iota) ?

How would I know?

Ashwini one month ago

I dont know.

Ashwini one month ago

It is -i. It is because in verse of i = 1/i. Multiplying & dividing by i, we get 1/i = i/i 2 Also, i 2 = -1 So, 1/i = i/-1 = -i Please approve it if you like.

Shivam Chopra one month ago
how to get the refund of money which i paid durind counselling.as i have cancelled the seat

Hii For refund you have to approach the Reporting Center, where you had initially reported for counselling. the fees collected for the JEE Main 2014 Spot Round is non-refundable. Thank you,...
  img
Amit Shekhar 5 months ago
SIR,I GOT 33620 AS MY AIR AND 95.6% IN CBSE . WILL I GET ADMISSION ATLEAST IN NIT CALICUT??

Hi, There is a possibility that you can get NIT, If not Calicut than you can get any other for sure. But the branch is a major concern you need to look. But you can easliy get any good...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

SIR , I WISH TO DO EEE BUT IF NOT EEE ,I WOULD TRY CHEMICAL. WILL I GET ANY ONE FROM THE ABOVE SAID?? IN NIT??

ARJUN RAJ 7 months ago
(a) 5 (b) 6 (c) 7 (d) 8

Hi, Please ask your question again... its not clear .

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
do we need to learn Class X Syllabus for writing ntse only from classX ncert textbooks or from other extra/in-detail-books for writing ntse in classX ?.. please

NTSE is a very vast examination … so u have to read not only NCERT textbooks but also extra/in-detail-books

Sarthak Mishra 21 days ago
View all Questions »