DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i live in mahashtra,but am going to delhi for some days........

will i be able to purchase form in delhi $ send it to iit mumbai

or do i need to purchase it from iit mumbai zone only

please, also confirm me the starting date of selling of forms

please help, please, fast...........

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear naresh

Yes you can. you can buy the form from anywhere and can send it to any of the IITs.

Forms will be available from 12th November.

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On IIT JEE Entrance Exam

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
My all india rank is 344672. i'm a sc candidate. my sc rank is 19369. is there any chance for me to get admission in any nits or iiits?

Dear, no chance of getting any NITs at this rank.. Last year at the end of the last round counselling, the rank of getting NITs was 179000 in SC cat...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 28 days ago

Well, honestly speaking, your score is not very promising and I must tell you that with such score you won’t be able to make it at an NIT, but yes you may go for searching the detailed...

Soneel Verma 28 days ago
Hi This is regarding the JOSAA seat allocation I am not able to understand what to do and what not to I want to more to the next round for the allocation So should i just not do anything ?...

You will be having three options'Freeze', 'Float' and 'Slide' . I suggest you to go understand the meaning of these terms from the official website of jee advanced. I...
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

I will suggest you to contact them. Because you can freeze, float and slide according to the couseling procedure. Please find the option, definetely you will get it.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago

Ok. Very good.
  img
Vijay Mukti 20 days ago
best books or all in book needed please help

In maths buy the arihant series book for physics use DC pandey (all editions ) + HC Verma + NCERT Exempler for Chemistry – NCERT (for inorganic), P.bhadur or balaji publication or RC...

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago

to get all the above mentioned books second hand from me contact me after 1month ..

Ayush Mishra 28 days ago
Please see the attached image. On what basis do you predict rank? If i get such good rank why did i not qualify for JEE ADVANCED? Will I get CSE at any of the NITs?

Yes there are chances of getting.Butting if you want to get selected in top colleges its diffucult. The universities which provide you excellent placement activities and scholarship are PSG ...

abhinaipadachuru one month ago

Will I get any NIT or GFTIs? Or any good state govt college?? For CSE or IT.

Abhishek Kumar one month ago

yes u can get cse but in but not in top NITS

Nicho priyatham one month ago
i got 79 marks in jee main and i scored 66.2 % in bihar board what will be my rank nd can i get nit

It highly impossible to get qualify as you are not in the cutoff range. All the best
  img
Avinash one month ago

Very rare chance of getting NIT. For rank use askiitians rank predictor
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

it seems impossible

vb 22 days ago
Which will be the best book for the preparation of mathematics and chemistry for jee mains and bitsat?

Dear Student, The complete list of books to be referred is available on our website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti 6 days ago

for Physics – H C Verma, Arihant publ, IE Irodov For Maths – S L Loney, HAll & Knight, Arihant Calculus, Tata Mcgrawhills For Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon for Organic, OP Tondon, P....

Soneel Verma 6 days ago
View all Questions »